Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3298

post #49456 of 149674

Sorry for the triple post...
http://funnymama.com/post/133544 the google one if it doesn't show up... does anyone know where that's from?
http://funnymama.com/post/133276 I'm assuming is from something H.

http://funnymama.com/post/133475 blonde in the medic section seems ReALLY familiar, but I can't recall. But it's a plebeian arsed team :) Ayumu and Lelouch deff missing.

post #49457 of 149674

Midterm is here. Time to be depressed. Sorry guys. I will be very depressed for the rest of this week and next week.

post #49458 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Midterm is here. Time to be depressed. Sorry guys. I will be very depressed for the rest of this week and next week.

midterm? dfq? The semester's just started. 

post #49459 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Sorry for the triple post...
http://funnymama.com/post/133544 the google one if it doesn't show up... does anyone know where that's from?
http://funnymama.com/post/133276 I'm assuming is from something H.

http://funnymama.com/post/133475 blonde in the medic section seems ReALLY familiar, but I can't recall. But it's a plebeian arsed team :) Ayumu and Lelouch deff missing.

If I had to assemble a team from anime, I'd have a 100% success rate of surviving that zombie apocalypse. 
Well if DIO was behind it, it'll be a lil tough there.
post #49460 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan
If I had to assemble a team from anime, I'd have a 100% success rate of surviving that zombie apocalypse. 
Well if DIO was behind it, it'll be a lil tough there.

:0 sir, that'd be amazing. Although goku would one-man it all :D

DIO? I searched dio and I got a manga and an anime character from lost exile 

post #49461 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

midterm? dfq? The semester's just started. 

Not for me. It is about to end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Talking about zombies im very surprised at the crappy marketing andfollow up hotd did. After a good successful anime, it disapeared off the face of the planet in terms of support and the manga moves as slowly as rver
post #49462 of 149674
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Midterm is here. Time to be depressed. Sorry guys. I will be very depressed for the rest of this week and next week.

Meh, not until next Tuesday for us.

 

Good night.

post #49463 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Quote you from what?
Yes I did! I know for a fact I did!

lol I know.
Yeah, that was a while ago. I made the username when the upgraded version of the originals first came out.
I only saw 1-3... of which, 2 was the best back then. God, I don't even remember what happens in them anymore! lol
Huh, I must have forgot sometime in the 5 years we've known each other...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

lol honestly I dont remember which was which. I just remember telling someone almost a decade ago that 2 was the best of the ones that I'd seen.



I don't know if you saw my edit, so here it is again. lol @Everyone: Here's my current setup. (Click to show)
No, i didn't bother to change the desktop BG. It's what was there when I got home. lol









And the screen is supposed to be from corner of ceiling to corner of ceiling, but my BG is square so it's got black sides. lol
Dayum, you're right that that's a better pic! Haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Yeah, it's a lot. What can I say? I was a fan back then!

I don't really play with them now, other than a few months ago when the power went out. dark+boredom+legos=interesting results.

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Nothing physical is done anymore. (Emphasis on the NOTHING and the PHYSICAL) Me included.
(I am a great example of this: my car broke a week ago and that night I tried riding my bike halfway across town (It's only about 6 miles, not that far right?) I ended up stopping after 1 mile feeling sick to my stomach. lol)
I never played with Legos, mostly K'nex.
I do plenty of physical stuff, like taking hard drives apart to salvage magnets and motors biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Meh, not until next Tuesday for us.

Good night.
Same day as us... Yay!
Why is everyone so depressed over finals?
Then again, I only have 4, and 2 of them will be jokes so... >_>
post #49464 of 149674
Watched the new tamako market episode tonight... Meh...
As if it wasn't already apparent, swagbird has an automatic projector in his eyeballs... Too bad they don't seem to be going anywhere with it yet...
post #49465 of 149674

The character of tamato market looks extremely similar/almost the same to the K-ON!  ROFL

post #49466 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Watched the new tamako market episode tonight... Meh...
As if it wasn't already apparent, swagbird has an automatic projector in his eyeballs... Too bad they don't seem to be going anywhere with it yet...

Agreed. I only watch Tamako Market for the splendid animation of a turntable. Well that, and an excuse to rage at the bird - and Kadokawa, because Tamako Market started out as a full-blown fantasy, which was something I would kill to see from Kyoani. That said, the market itself is a spectacularly realized location that is highly immersive. Thumbs up to them for this.

 

Also, Kyoani: Promoting Audiophilia Since 2009™. The table looks like something from Technics - someone's gonna get great domestic sales from this, like our friends at AKG (in case you did not know, sales of K701s in Japan rose quite a bit due to Mio wearing them in K-ON). Next time, Kyoani should go all the way and animate something from Audio Note or Magico. It would certainly help the latter sell the US$30,000-US$50,000 equipment rack the latter came out with at CES.

post #49467 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Watched the new tamako market episode tonight... Meh...
As if it wasn't already apparent, swagbird has an automatic projector in his eyeballs... Too bad they don't seem to be going anywhere with it yet...

lol. dat swag bird the only reason I stayed. The chars by themselves can't do it LOL.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post

Also, Kyoani: Promoting Audiophilia Since 2009™. The table looks like something from Technics - someone's gonna get great domestic sales from this, like our friends at AKG (in case you did not know, sales of K701s in Japan rose quite a bit due to Mio wearing them in K-ON). Next time, Kyoani should go all the way and animate something from Audio Note or Magico. It would certainly help the latter sell the US$30,000-US$50,000 equipment rack the latter came out with at CES.

Thaz some good stuff. But man, Harmon destroyed AKG as a company that could improve on headphones. Went for marketing. Anddddddd that's what happened. Re-release the k701 3 more times lol.


Edited by MrViolin - 1/16/13 at 8:43pm
post #49468 of 149674
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinghui0711 View Post

The character of tamato market looks extremely similar/almost the same to the K-ON!  ROFL
Which character?
They all look the same to me...
I wish KyoAni stuck with their drawing style from kanon/haruhi/clannad/after story....
There's something about the K-on style of drawing that bothers me, maybe it's the weird jaw lines? The eyes don't bother me that much, but they're definitely weird...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post

Agreed. I only watch Tamako Market for the splendid animation of a turntable. Well that, and an excuse to rage at the bird - and Kadokawa, because Tamako Market started out as a full-blown fantasy, which was something I would kill to see from Kyoani. That said, the market itself is a spectacularly realized location that is highly immersive. Thumbs up to them for this.

Also, Kyoani: Promoting Audiophilia Since 2009™. The table looks like something from Technics - someone's gonna get great domestic sales from this, like our friends at AKG (in case you did not know, sales of K701s in Japan rose quite a bit due to Mio wearing them in K-ON). Next time, Kyoani should go all the way and animate something from Audio Note or Magico. It would certainly help the latter sell the US$30,000-US$50,000 equipment rack the latter came out with at CES.
Well, the turntable isn't even done right... Those dots are supposed to stay in roughly the same spot in order to indicate proper speed...
I need to do my research on different turntables more before saying that's a technics... Even though I have an SL-1600 lol. The headshell does definitely look like a technics though. Maybe it's a SL-1200? Would make sense considering it's the most common model..
post #49469 of 149674
Finished Pretty Face a couple hours ago, it had a nice, yet unexpected ending. (Maybe I'm just really gullible. tongue.gif )
post #49470 of 149674
HAHA!!! I CALLED IT!
Went back and watched the first episode again, definitely a technics SL-1200!!!
Pictures in a bit...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge