or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3297

post #49441 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
You just reminded me of the nuva too! Those were the times. I thought 2 and 3 were both pretty good :) Maybe the dark atmosphere of 3 might have been a bit to much for you back the lol.

lol honestly I dont remember which was which. I just remember telling someone almost a decade ago that 2 was the best of the ones that I'd seen.

 

 

 

I don't know if you saw my edit, so here it is again. lol

@Everyone: Here's my current setup. (Click to show)

No, i didn't bother to change the desktop BG. It's what was there when I got home. lol

 

 


 

And the screen is supposed to be from corner of ceiling to corner of ceiling, but my BG is square so it's got black sides. lol


Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/16/13 at 5:51pm
post #49442 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

lol honestly I dont remember which was which. I just remember telling someone almost a decade ago that 2 was the best of the ones that I'd seen.

 

 

 

I don't know if you saw my edit, so here it is again. lol

@Everyone: Here's my current setup. (Click to show)

No, i didn't bother to change the desktop BG. It's what was there when I got home. lol

 

 


,,,,,damm..that is nice...

 

I would get drowsy though

 

 

@Mr Violin

very eggcelent

post #49443 of 157631
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I'll take a pick of all the ones I've built and post later xD

I guess I'll do the same when you do then... I've got a small display on a shelf.

(Plus 2-3 full-to-the-brim 1mX1mX1m bins of pieces. lol)

post #49444 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

I guess I'll do the same when you do then... I've got a small display on a shelf.

(Plus 2-3 full-to-the-brim 1mX1mX1m bins of pieces. lol)

haha nice... although 1M^3 is a lot though eek.gif I knew my brother and I had a lot, but I don't know where a lot of those stray pieces are... does anyone play with legos anymore? I know I used to play a lot and that they were pretty popular back then... it just seems that kids these days don't play with figures or anything physical anymore frown.gif

 

edit: post #777

post #49445 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Wut? No. Havn't I ever explained my username to you guys?
I made it when I was 7.A 'nuva' is a version of a species of a "bionicle" which is a lego series.

 

Yup. new power cord and it works fine!

Shaddup!

 

 

@Everyone: Here's my current setup. (Click to show)

No, i didn't bother to change the desktop BG. It's what was there when I got home. lol

 

 


And the screen is supposed to be from corner of ceiling to corner of ceiling, but my BG is square so it's got black sides. lol

So Jelly~

 

What model is your projector, how did you get it for free?

post #49446 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

It could be, but.... I guess even a SoL comedy can be awesome good coming from SHAFT (HidaSketch), so I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Oh, and Prism Nana might actually be good, it's shaft after all. I call dibs on the purple haired girl to the left. tongue.gif

Pretty sure Shinbo isn't directing though. So chances are a bit lower. 

 

Also the official site is sex: http://www.prism-nana.com/

post #49447 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

haha nice... although 1M^3 is a lot though eek.gif I knew my brother and I had a lot, but I don't know where a lot of those stray pieces are... does anyone play with legos anymore? I know I used to play a lot and that they were pretty popular back then... it just seems that kids these days don't play with figures or anything physical anymore frown.gif

 

edit: post #777

Yeah, it's a lot. What can I say? I was a fan back then!

 

I don't really play with them now, other than a few months ago when the power went out. dark+boredom+legos=interesting results.

 

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Nothing physical is done anymore. (Emphasis on the NOTHING and the PHYSICAL) Me included.

(I am a great example of this: my car broke a week ago and that night I tried riding my bike halfway across town (It's only about 6 miles, not that far right?) I ended up stopping after 1 mile feeling sick to my stomach. lol)

post #49448 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

So Jelly~

 

What model is your projector, how did you get it for free?

they thought it was broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Pretty sure Shinbo isn't directing though. So chances are a bit lower. 

 

Also the official site is sex: http://www.prism-nana.com/

MC reminds me of Shakugan no Shana

post #49449 of 157631

^lol might just learn this one for fun

along with:

^don't like this version search up song name and add "midori" to the end. Much more acceptable to the average person. If you can't take the slowness skip to about 2:20 and listen for the next 17 seconds :3 those chords

 

Don't really know what to learn with my teacher after solo piece -_- maybe something like zigeunerweisen

post #49450 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

they thought it was broken

MC reminds me of Shakugan no Shana

SHANA?! omg lol the shana type character (Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, etc) so common >:o Even blade dance. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Yeah, it's a lot. What can I say? I was a fan back then!

 

I don't really play with them now, other than a few months ago when the power went out. dark+boredom+legos=interesting results.

 

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Nothing physical is done anymore. (Emphasis on the NOTHING and the PHYSICAL) Me included.

(I am a great example of this: my car broke a week ago and that night I tried riding my bike halfway across town (It's only about 6 miles, not that far right?) I ended up stopping after 1 mile feeling sick to my stomach. lol)

Yeah man :) I was a fan too. I can understand.

xD amusing yourself with legoes. Better than nothing.

6 miles... depends on wind and uphill n downhill. 

post #49451 of 157631

Sorry for the triple post...
http://funnymama.com/post/133544 the google one if it doesn't show up... does anyone know where that's from?
http://funnymama.com/post/133276 I'm assuming is from something H.

http://funnymama.com/post/133475 blonde in the medic section seems ReALLY familiar, but I can't recall. But it's a plebeian arsed team :) Ayumu and Lelouch deff missing.

post #49452 of 157631

Midterm is here. Time to be depressed. Sorry guys. I will be very depressed for the rest of this week and next week.

post #49453 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Midterm is here. Time to be depressed. Sorry guys. I will be very depressed for the rest of this week and next week.

midterm? dfq? The semester's just started. 

post #49454 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Sorry for the triple post...
http://funnymama.com/post/133544 the google one if it doesn't show up... does anyone know where that's from?
http://funnymama.com/post/133276 I'm assuming is from something H.

http://funnymama.com/post/133475 blonde in the medic section seems ReALLY familiar, but I can't recall. But it's a plebeian arsed team :) Ayumu and Lelouch deff missing.

If I had to assemble a team from anime, I'd have a 100% success rate of surviving that zombie apocalypse. 
Well if DIO was behind it, it'll be a lil tough there.
post #49455 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan
If I had to assemble a team from anime, I'd have a 100% success rate of surviving that zombie apocalypse. 
Well if DIO was behind it, it'll be a lil tough there.

:0 sir, that'd be amazing. Although goku would one-man it all :D

DIO? I searched dio and I got a manga and an anime character from lost exile 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge