- 10,032 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3292
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, it's still the 16th in Eve's time zone (same as mine)
Big screen? I'll see what I can do with my new 60" TV!
Really? But does it have any limit?
Oops... I forgot about her bday. I didn't bother to post on FB since she's not using it on regular basis. But, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Okay, not really say any greetings, but the very first thing I do when I wake up is going to my laptop and see how much did I seed/downloaded while I was asleep. And also check the HDD temperature
Would you wish to be foreveralone? I wouldn't mind, but if I have to, that girl will have to at least accept my hobbies and personalities, if not have the same hobbies.
Well it's the 17th here, is that her birthday?
TIME TO WHIP OUT MY MOST EXPENSIVE WHISKEY, WOOOHOOOOOO.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!
Wowowow nova is breath of fresh air, instantly for some reason. I'll miss the free gesture functions from ADW (do not need to pay for full ADW to have basic gestures), but for now I've replaced it with a two-step method, which is a downside. And somehow the app shortcuts look crisper than ADW, which is weird.
Nova? Before, there was a slide one finger up gesture, but now it's gone. Not sure why.
I don't usually use gesture, especially 2 finger gesture. But then again, I only use one hand on my phone
I wish I could find an otaku GF, but if I can't, I just live alone. Probably live with a cat. LOL
Or mine... 120"... and it's on my ceiling! lol I can lie comfortably in my bed and watch anime. It's awesome. lol
Don't we all want that?
haha, live with a cat... I can't find my cat anywhere... >_<
Lol, find an otaku GF!
Haha, nobody wants to be forever alone, but just because you don't have a GF right now doesn't mean you will be...
Good for you...
I used to have a better ISP but the cost is like over 2x my current one
(btw that previous ISP owns the only line that comes into HK, they have full control of overseas traffic here...)
As for GFs, I don't want to be forever alone but I don't mind being either.
and I am currently pretty certain that I will be, considering how I feel towards 3D girls....
Unless of course I found a cute loli that will care for me for the rest of my life and call me "onii-chan"
It was pretty bad IMO.... (and yes, I finished it.... the first season)
Though track 29 in the OST was great!
Oh look! it's on youtube!
EDIT: Check out track 30 too while you're at it:
Edited by akiroz - 1/16/13 at 10:23am
I'm not picky, but the lolier the better.
Three or four of my neighbour's cats like to hang out in our backyard, they're a pain because they like knocking our garbage bins over.
Nah, I'm just so picky I gave up the 3D world...
quite the opposite really....
what if it falls down? lol
I was thinking of doing that with a projector because I don't like heavy objects hanging on top of me :P
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 second ago
- › Headophone amplifiers driving Speakers 47 seconds ago
- › $1000-$1500 to spend on an amp/dac Schiit Lyr2/Bifrost or Oppo HA-1... 1 minute ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10 Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2