or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3260

post #48886 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I have no clue... I have a friend who does drugs and stuff (think Single Ended eXperimenters kit tongue.gif) since she was 10, and it's just stupid!!! Like staring into nowhere at lunch, and laughing obnoxiously... she got caught, but only was in trouble for 10 days! She went to the ISS deal high, and they didn't do Schiit about it, that's why the U.S. is getting so Schiity!!! (Sorry for the rant. frown.gif )

We have longer rants here. Don't worry

post #48887 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I have no clue... I have a friend who does drugs and stuff (think Single Ended eXperimenters kit tongue.gif) since she was 10, and it's just stupid!!! Like staring into nowhere at lunch, and laughing obnoxiously... she got caught, but only was in trouble for 10 days! She went to the ISS deal high, and they didn't do Schiit about it, that's why the U.S. is getting so Schiity!!! (Sorry for the rant. frown.gif )

naw it's ok... there are tons of other reasons lol

post #48888 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

We have longer rants here. Don't worry

mine n jgrays :)

post #48889 of 158466
Does any have a link to the P - H post?
post #48890 of 158466

You haven't seen my and Rikkun's rants yet :) blink.gif

post #48891 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You haven't seen my and Rikkun's rants yet :) blink.gif

woops :) indeed

 

ah, P-H post gogo? I think panda can invite you on fb

post #48892 of 158466
It's on the first pg I believe.

On a lighter note, it's scarry how I'm already used to the sound of my low cost buds im living off of right now. CIEMs come in a month...and V moda hasn't restocked yet, so I have more waiting to do.
post #48893 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

woops :) indeed

 

ah, P-H post gogo? I think panda can invite you on fb

He has to add me on fb first.

post #48894 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

It's on the first pg I believe.

On a lighter note, it's scarry how I'm already used to the sound of my low cost buds im living off of right now. CIEMs come in a month...and V moda hasn't restocked yet, so I have more waiting to do.

For some reason, I'm not feeling it with v-moda. Maybe I'll try them in the future

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He has to add me on fb first.

ah, yes.
 

post #48895 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

For some reason, I'm not feeling it with v-moda. Maybe I'll try them in the future

ah, yes.

 

Theyre tuned to be more bassy than neutral so it wouldn't fit my choices of music. I would go for the vocal invigorating TG334 if only I had that money.
post #48896 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


Theyre tuned to be more bassy than neutral so it wouldn't fit my choices of music. I would go for the vocal invigorating TG334 if only I had that money.

You may be used to low end IEM's right now but you will love your new CIEM's.

 

And then 3 months later will be pretty meh about it again. 

post #48897 of 158466

rolleyes.gif have had my v6 for about a month or 2 now. Still love them :)

post #48898 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

rolleyes.gif have had my v6 for about a month or 2 now. Still love them :)

I'm looking at new full sizers or IEM's

post #48899 of 158466
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


Theyre tuned to be more bassy than neutral so it wouldn't fit my choices of music. I would go for the vocal invigorating TG334 if only I had that money.

Ah, alright >_> how much do those cost... I saw a post of a guy willing to buy for 1M pounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm looking at new full sizers or IEM's

:0 new full sizers... only one that interests me is the 1R lol... excluding top brass phones... DX2000 looks decent... although all black + clean cut makes it a bit too dry. 

post #48900 of 158466

@gopanthers

I thought you said 8th grade?...you look older.

 

Oh, you may be our threads first American caucasian member.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge