Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3259

post #48871 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You must be our youngest member....8th grade dam. I'll be sure to hold off on mature recommendations

how old was haiby again?

 

LOL

post #48872 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

how old was haiby again?

 

LOL

He is in 9th

post #48873 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Why? I go to a public school and sometimes Reddit or 4chan xD
Some are very mature mature mature.
Yeah, I was joking, I don't really like all the H stuff, like, I quit Aki Sora 'cause it was too much.
post #48874 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Yeah, I was joking, I don't really like all the H stuff, like, I quit Aki Sora 'cause it was too much.

or were you? wink.gif

post #48875 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You must be our youngest member....8th grade dam. I'll be sure to hold off on mature recommendations
hold on.
We have two of them.... I'll invite you to the second then


Psh.. i'm sure that you guys saw some pretty mature stuff at that age. Ah...i remember my first H-game during 6th grade, was full of tentacles and had some guro. Surprisingly, I watch/play less H than my middle school years.
Edited by EveTan - 1/13/13 at 5:59pm
post #48876 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Yeah, I was joking, I don't really like all the H stuff, like, I quit Aki Sora 'cause it was too much.

You may be like Haiburi then :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post


Psh.. i'm sure that you guys saw some pretty mature stuff at that age. Ah...i remember my first H-game during 6th grade, was full of tentacles and had some guro. Surprisingly, I watch/play less H than my middle school years.

You played H in 6th grade? Even I wasn't that bad ass?!!

post #48877 of 125299

Need help with a linear algebra question guys:

 

Let A be an m x n matrix with a row consisting entirely of zeros. Show that if B is a n x p matrix, then AB has a row of zeros.

 

I've never been good at proof problems...

post #48878 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You may be like Haiburi then :)

You played H in 6th grade? Even I wasn't that bad ass?!!

6th grade. Taking badass to a whole new level.

post #48879 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Psh.. i'm sure that you guys saw some pretty mature stuff at that age. Ah...i remember my first H-game during 6th grade, was full of tentacles and had some guro. Surprisingly, I watch/play less H than my middle school years.
You played H in 6th grade? Even I wasn't that bad ass?!!
I have too, it's kind of normal these days...
post #48880 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Need help with a linear algebra question guys:

 

Let A be an m x n matrix with a row consisting entirely of zeros. Show that if B is a n x p matrix, then AB has a row of zeros.

 

I've never been good at proof problems...

hopefully borisu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

6th grade. Taking badass to a whole new level.

Like a bauwss. Sherbert is quite bauwss.

post #48881 of 125299
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


we have a forum dedicated to this project because an admin wasn't happy with it.

Forum or thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

....yeah... TMAC decided to maybe have an admin month for eveyr admin. I was personally thinking that that wouldn't be a good idea as I only respect a few of them.

Don't say that out loud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

can I have em?

How about me? tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol wut's tht?

Maybe it would have helped if we put the trademark symbol after that. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No. It is a real liscensed tech. It uses both hardware and software to do a different type of bass boost.

 

logic :)

 

Americans are impressed when you are involved in some international project....literally.

Forgot the trademark symbol. That would have helped.

 

Meh, well, I would use it but I was basically nothing but a catalyst/reason and then I basically dropped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

eighth. Must be the youngest. Care fore the pedobears young one!

 

edit: art of ano natsu is pretty good :)

We finally find one person younger than me!

 

Then again, I felt really old in the beginning in this thread since I asked how old everybody thought I was then and they though I was 20+ (except for bowei who said 18). tongue.gif

post #48882 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

hopefully borisu?

Like a bauwss. Sherbert is quite bauwss.

 

As a 2nd year CS specialist student I'm ashamed to ask for this sort of help, but I'm not sure how to approach this problem.

post #48883 of 125299
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I have too, it's kind of normal these days...

I hear my classmates talking about porn and stuff all the time in 5th grade and above. What has this world come to?

 

Well, one of my friends in China describes me in a weird way when it comes to stuff like that. She says that I'm "afraid of naked ladies." I guess that gets the point across. lol. But yeah, I am not one of those people. They're just wasting their time fapping for no reason whatsoever except to satisfy their uncontrollable...need to fap? I don't know what it is.

 

Feels so quiet without Lily.


Edited by HybridCore - 1/13/13 at 6:06pm
post #48884 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Forum or thread?

Don't say that out loud!

How about me? tongue.gif

Maybe it would have helped if we put the trademark symbol after that. tongue.gif

Forgot the trademark symbol. That would have helped.

 

Meh, well, I would use it but I was basically nothing but a catalyst/reason and then I basically dropped out.

We finally find one person younger than me!

 

Then again, I felt really old in the beginning in this thread since I asked how old everybody thought I was then and they though I was 20+ (except for bowei who said 18). tongue.gif

Yeah....18... I don't know...

 

-__-

 

Where I came up with that number

 

I'm calling Metrocast to upgrade to 35Mb/s tomorrow. They updated their speeds and prices yet again. The price I'm paying right now should get me 35Mb/s. Back then it said 24. As there is no contract with metrocast. I should be able to call and easilly switch up. 4.4MB/s HERE I COME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

As a 2nd year CS specialist student I'm ashamed to ask for this sort of help, but I'm not sure how to approach this problem.

.......dam.

post #48885 of 125299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I hear my classmates talking about porn and stuff all the time in 5th grade and above. What has this world come to?

 

Well, one of my friends in China describes me in a weird way when it comes to stuff like that. She says that I'm "afraid of naked ladies." I guess that gets the point across. lol. But yeah, I am not one of those people. They're just wasting their time fapping for no reason whatsoever except to satisfy their uncontrollable...need to fap? I don't know what it is.

 

Feels so quiet without Lily.

5th grade :0

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge