Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3258

post #48856 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Thanks, I PM'ed him! smily_headphones1.gif Let's hope for the best. (For me!!! very_evil_smiley.gif)

Sure, let's hope. I was able to give a good college interview and essay because of it so let's hope :)

post #48857 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Thanks, I PM'ed him! smily_headphones1.gif Let's hope for the best. (For me!!! very_evil_smiley.gif)

If you have a facebook, join us as well

 

We have a P-H private group and a private head fi anime thread group.

post #48858 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's a proprietary circtuit design. It's hardware and software based that allows for them to give a new revolutionary bass boost that is clean. Which is their claim basically

lololol bs?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sure, let's hope. I was able to give a good college interview and essay because of it so let's hope :)

wut?

panther get P-H = bowei get good college interview?

logic?

post #48859 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lololol bs?

 

wut?

panther get P-H = bowei get good college interview?

logic?

No. It is a real liscensed tech. It uses both hardware and software to do a different type of bass boost.

 

logic :)

 

Americans are impressed when you are involved in some international project....literally.

post #48860 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Thanks, I PM'ed him! smily_headphones1.gif Let's hope for the best. (For me!!! very_evil_smiley.gif )
Sure, let's hope. I was able to give a good college interview and essay because of it so let's hope smily_headphones1.gif
Nice Bowei! Using Head-Fi to get school done! Too bad we don't have any tech./comp./robotics/electronics courses here (8th grade), we only have Math, Reading, etc... But Sophomore year (I went to college to learn Java for 3 weeks over the summer, and have a friend who recommended me, so I can go for my Freshman year) we have a PC class, even though it's only ran by a teacher who decides to do it, no school funding. frown.gif
post #48861 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Thanks, I PM'ed him! smily_headphones1.gif Let's hope for the best. (For me!!! very_evil_smiley.gif )
If you have a facebook, join us as well

We have a P-H private group and a private head fi anime thread group.
Any links?
post #48862 of 120330

wait wait... head fi group is different from ph group? >:o

post #48863 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No. It is a real liscensed tech. It uses both hardware and software to do a different type of bass boost.

 

logic :)

 

Americans are impressed when you are involved in some international project....literally.

DFQ? if only I came sooner ): I could've used it too... but that's next year

post #48864 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Nice Bowei! Using Head-Fi to get school done! Too bad we don't have any tech./comp./robotics/electronics courses here (8th grade), we only have Math, Reading, etc... But Sophomore year (I went to college to learn Java for 3 weeks over the summer, and have a friend who recommended me, so I can go for my Freshman year) we have a PC class, even though it's only ran by a teacher who decides to do it, no school funding. frown.gif

You must be our youngest member....8th grade dam. I'll be sure to hold off on mature recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Any links?

hold on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

wait wait... head fi group is different from ph group? >:o

We have two of them.... I'll invite you to the second then

post #48865 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

DFQ? if only I came sooner ): I could've used it too... but that's next year


lol what good would being a client do...?

post #48866 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


lol what good would being a client do...?

:) supporting the project

post #48867 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Nice Bowei! Using Head-Fi to get school done! Too bad we don't have any tech./comp./robotics/electronics courses here (8th grade), we only have Math, Reading, etc... But Sophomore year (I went to college to learn Java for 3 weeks over the summer, and have a friend who recommended me, so I can go for my Freshman year) we have a PC class, even though it's only ran by a teacher who decides to do it, no school funding. frown.gif
You must be our youngest member....8th grade dam. I'll be sure to hold off on mature recommendations
Why? I go to a public school and sometimes Reddit or 4chan xD
post #48868 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Why? I go to a public school and sometimes Reddit or 4chan xD

Some are very mature mature mature.

post #48869 of 120330

eighth. Must be the youngest. Care fore the pedobears young one!

 

edit: art of ano natsu is pretty good :)

post #48870 of 120330
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

eighth. Must be the youngest. Care fore the pedobears young one!

 

edit: art of ano natsu is pretty good :)

gs1000.gif Desho~!!!~~

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge