..yeah we got a forum up for it -__-
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3256
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Those are a few of our thread members that are on facebook. Half aren't.
Lol, add some info and crap. Your profile is hard to look at.
we have a forum dedicated to this project because an admin wasn't happy with it.
....yeah... TMAC decided to maybe have an admin month for eveyr admin. I was personally thinking that that wouldn't be a good idea as I only respect a few of them.
Just you, your internet isn't that good right?
The Magni and Modi are barely documented. The only comparison that would be able to be made would be the Magni and O2
There is only one actual review of it out. On headfonia. Mike never liked the O2 in any way shape or form. So basically there is nothing too much for a comparison.
Our thread passes O2's through it like no tomorrow. I just recently helped Borisu sell an O2 in 4 days.
BTW I canceled the ZO2, it was an impulse buy anyways...
Hope you didnt' cancel it for this. Without asking anybody for trade-sies. There is no spots.
can I have em?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 16 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Long time lurker 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › BeyerdynamicDT-990 Pro 250 ohm Scratch sound 4 minutes ago
- › Toot Sweet (It's Really Love) - Johnny Carson Theme Song. 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Could a moderate amount of steam coming from my shower hurt my open... 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 10 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 10 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3