Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3256

post #48826 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Is it me, or is fb being a bitch w/ my account. Doesn't load page correctly 9/10 times mad.gif

Just you, your internet isn't that good right?

post #48827 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Just you, your internet isn't that good right?

internet is fine, it got better though. 


Edited by MrViolin - 1/13/13 at 5:00pm
post #48828 of 153579

I'm really thinking of selling the MH1C's, they serve me little. Their usability is crummy and they should feel bad.

post #48829 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I don't mind the size, I'd have to sell my Magni though, but that's cool. I think I'll cancel it.
You can keep it. Plus. There are no spots as of right now....you need to ask a member if he wants to give it up

The Magni and Modi are barely documented. The only comparison that would be able to be made would be the Magni and O2

There is only one actual review of it out. On headfonia. Mike never liked the O2 in any way shape or form. So basically there is nothing too much for a comparison.

Our thread passes O2's through it like no tomorrow. I just recently helped Borisu sell an O2 in 4 days.
So who's on the list?

BTW I canceled the ZO2, it was an impulse buy anyways...
post #48830 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


So who's on the list?

BTW I canceled the ZO2, it was an impulse buy anyways...

 

Hope you didnt' cancel it for this. Without asking anybody for trade-sies. There is no spots.

Quote:

Clients list:

Bowei006

Kalbee

Jgray91

28980

Manveru

EveTan

Graphidz

Mechgamer123

DeadlyLover

b1o2r3i4s5

 

post #48831 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm really thinking of selling the MH1C's, they serve me little. Their usability is crummy and they should feel bad.

can I have em?

post #48832 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

can I have em?

I was actually planning to ask if you could mod them...but i didn't want these to break either wya

 

I'm still debating it. I mean I really like their sound for the price, but their usability with stock everything is horrid.

 

How I imagine Borisu's face when i said I wanted to get rid of them:

ME!

post #48833 of 153579

wait wait... I don't know what picture to chose. All the pictures I got of me are from 3 years ago and I look outrageously perfect..

 

last time I added stuff was pre-timeline.

post #48834 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


So who's on the list?

BTW I canceled the ZO2, it was an impulse buy anyways...


what's ZO2?
I think I've heard of it before....

post #48835 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm really thinking of selling the MH1C's, they serve me little. Their usability is crummy and they should feel bad.
I knew they weren't as goo as the hype! I also chose the LCD 2 from Headamp, looking to see if it's worth upgrading from my HD650s. smily_headphones1.gif
post #48836 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


what's ZO2?
I think I've heard of it before....

amp

post #48837 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


what's ZO2?
I think I've heard of it before....

Digizoid's amp. IT's a bass boosting wonder. Using Smart Vektor technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I knew they weren't as goo as the hype! I also chose the LCD 2 from Headamp, looking to see if it's worth upgrading from my HD650s. smily_headphones1.gif

I choose that too. I think I'm second in line for the demo. Not sure.

post #48838 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I was actually planning to ask if you could mod them...but i didn't want these to break either wya

 

I'm still debating it. I mean I really like their sound for the price, but their usability with stock everything is horrid.

 

How I imagine Borisu's face when i said I wanted to get rid of them:

ME!


LOL!

 

Well it's not like I really need them because I'm happy with SHE3590's but if you're gonna throw them out, I don't mind making use of em' :D

post #48839 of 153579
Time to start PM'ing people that alreaady have good amp/dacs! tongue.gif
post #48840 of 153579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Digizoid's amp. IT's a bass boosting wonder. Using Smart Vektor technology.

I choose that too. I think I'm second in line for the demo. Not sure.

lol wut's tht?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge