Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3255

post #48811 of 153810

@Mr violin

I suggested all the friends of Head-Fi to you on fb

post #48812 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

wants to.

There isn't.

 

Wolfson's are more energy efficent. Cirrus Logics are not in portable or near portable devices as much because the better models require too much power and output too much(which can cause distortion if the amp does not support the output voltage).

 

 

FiiO is looking into putting the CS4398 onto a new device but am hesitant becuse like SABRE, they use a much bigger amount of energy than regular ones.

 

Thus, the majority of CS's you find are in top end units like the 

 

 

.The units listed above use the CS4398. 

 

So how does Apple use CS units? They get CS to custom make highly specialized DAC/ADC combo's that work extremely well.

Q: How do they do this?

A: Wtih a lot of money.

 

Q: : Can they publish that technology? I mean, if it works so well in iPhones with great performance, why not make a chip for it?

A: It is probably intergrated into whatever else Apple has, and who knows. Apple may have such a majority purhcase over them that it may prevent them from "sharing" the secrets of how Apple can have such energy efficent and good performing chips.

Would you say there is a preference of Wolfson over CS in portable items? Whenever I browse around, I always see comments like "It sounds good? Wolfson? Not a surprise."

post #48813 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Because Bowei repeated a LOT of things, had some incorrect grammar, ect. So I fixed it since it was bothering me.

Can mine be one of the first because I was the CAD designer? Also, I still need to pay you the rest of the money for the unit ;)
I'll be skyping you tonight throwing a bunch of questions at your face about stuff. Too busy to bother right now though. I should be doing my online English homework...

Sure :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Hoho... I see that MrViolin is joining the ranks of P-H :3. 

really..??

is numbers quitting?

I remember him saying something like that but never formally requested a refund.

post #48814 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Mr violin

I suggested all the friends of Head-Fi to you on fb

Should I check on FB for updates? Or is everything now on the PH forums? 

post #48815 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I don't mind the size, I'd have to sell my Magni though, but that's cool. I think I'll cancel it.

You can keep it. Plus. There are no spots as of right now....you need to ask a member if he wants to give it up

 

The Magni and Modi are barely documented. The only comparison that would be able to be made would be the Magni and O2

 

There is only one actual review of it out. On headfonia. Mike never liked the O2 in any way shape or form. So basically there is nothing too much for a comparison.

 

Our thread passes O2's through it like no tomorrow. I just recently helped Borisu sell an O2 in 4 days.

post #48816 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Should I check on FB for updates? Or is everything now on the PH forums? 

PH forums what?

 

 

And thanks Bowei :D 

post #48817 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

PH forums what?

 

 

And thanks Bowei :D 

..yeah we got a forum up for it -__-

post #48818 of 153810

WHAT THE ****. 18 friend requests.

post #48819 of 153810

wait, recs. Panda, I kill you.

post #48820 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

WHAT THE ****. 18 friend requests.

Those are a few of our thread members that are on facebook. Half aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

wait, recs. Panda, I kill you.

Lol, add some info and crap. Your profile is hard to look at.

post #48821 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

PH forums what?

 

 

And thanks Bowei :D 


we have a forum dedicated to this project because an admin wasn't happy with it.

post #48822 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


we have a forum dedicated to this project because an admin wasn't happy with it.

>:o i c...

post #48823 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


we have a forum dedicated to this project because an admin wasn't happy with it.

....yeah... TMAC decided to maybe have an admin month for eveyr admin. I was personally thinking that that wouldn't be a good idea as I only respect a few of them.

post #48824 of 153810
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

>:o i c...

post #48825 of 153810

Is it me, or is fb being a bitch w/ my account. Doesn't load page correctly 9/10 times mad.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge