Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3254

post #48796 of 132577

Ohayou~

 

what's the p-h post doing here..?

btw, I'll probably be able to get a few units out during chinese new year holiday :)

 

oh and if anyone is wondering, I'm not "building" a beta22.

it's already built by tilpo, I'm simply putting the completed boards in a case.

the deal was that I have to sell it afterwards and give him back the larger share of the profit.

post #48797 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yeah, Borisu is a freaking DIY master, except for when he told me to remove some components off my phono pre-amp because he thought they were bad, when in reality they were fine, so I'll have to order some new ones when I order a new PSU... :/

 

Jacks wear out, just like everything else. They're relatively easy to fix though, and I wouldn't worry about it too much. I haven't had my gear too long, but I've had my O2 since Feb and I connect/disconnect stuff a few times a day and I haven't had a problem yet. My iPod on the other hand... The stupid piece of schiit replacement jack for that died the 10th time I plugged my B2s into it... >:(

Talk to Numbers kun through PMs here or over Facebook...

LOL sorry to hear about the ipod :)

Ah, alright! Is numbers even active here? I don't think I've seen him here...

post #48798 of 132577
Quote:
Yeah, Borisu is a freaking DIY master, except for when he told me to remove some components off my phono pre-amp because he thought they were bad, when in reality they were fine, so I'll have to order some new ones when I order a new PSU... :/

haha, I have lots of stupid moments :D

just never told you guys.

post #48799 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

 

what's the p-h post doing here..?

btw, I'll probably be able to get a few units out during chinese new year holiday :)

 

oh and if anyone is wondering, I'm not "building" a beta22.

it's already built by tilpo, I'm simply putting the completed boards in a case.

the deal was that I have to sell it afterwards and give him back the larger share of the profit.

Because Bowei repeated a LOT of things, had some incorrect grammar, ect. So I fixed it since it was bothering me.

Can mine be one of the first because I was the CAD designer? Also, I still need to pay you the rest of the money for the unit ;)
I'll be skyping you tonight throwing a bunch of questions at your face about stuff. Too busy to bother right now though. I should be doing my online English homework...

post #48800 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

holy schiit. That's amazing.

Ah, it is original :)

via fb?

 

edit: who posted all the oreshura pics lol

I may be over exaggerating but some plugs die young others die old. P-H is a DIY unit so even if it dies, its easy solder out and replace.

 

Kinda, it takes some settings and characters from onegai teacher and some other thigns that are close to Birdy the almighty but otherwise that's about it.

 

me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yeah, Borisu is a freaking DIY master, except for when he told me to remove some components off my phono pre-amp because he thought they were bad, when in reality they were fine, so I'll have to order some new ones when I order a new PSU... :/

 

Jacks wear out, just like everything else. They're relatively easy to fix though, and I wouldn't worry about it too much. I haven't had my gear too long, but I've had my O2 since Feb and I connect/disconnect stuff a few times a day and I haven't had a problem yet. My iPod on the other hand... The stupid piece of schiit replacement jack for that died the 10th time I plugged my B2s into it... >:(

Talk to Numbers kun through PMs here or over Facebook...

DIY mahster!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

 

what's the p-h post doing here..?

btw, I'll probably be able to get a few units out during chinese new year holiday :)

 

oh and if anyone is wondering, I'm not "building" a beta22.

it's already built by tilpo, I'm simply putting the completed boards in a case.

the deal was that I have to sell it afterwards and give him back the larger share of the profit.

You can send them to crucial people first that want them first. Kalbee and Jgray I think are the ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL sorry to hear about the ipod :)

Ah, alright! Is numbers even active here? I don't think I've seen him here...

He's not very active. He is a smart asian at a nice school. So yeah, his last posts were on working to get Straight A's or something.

post #48801 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL sorry to hear about the ipod :)

Ah, alright! Is numbers even active here? I don't think I've seen him here...

They're such a ******* pain in the god damn bitch ass to take apart and put back together that I've been procrastinating on it for about 9 months now. I even bought a red clickwheel for the next time I take it apart so it will look  badass with my blacked out case!!!

Here's numbers' profile: http://www.head-fi.org/u/343329/28980

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

haha, I have lots of stupid moments :D

just never told you guys.

It's fine dude. I have a LOT of stupid moments. Way more than I should...

post #48802 of 132577
I'd buy a p-h, but when I checked by 3 weeks ago, it was full... frown.gif. I ordered a ZO2.3, but if someone has dropped out, I'd cancel the order, and get this amp. smily_headphones1.gif
post #48803 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Because Bowei repeated a LOT of things, had some incorrect grammar, ect. So I fixed it since it was bothering me.

Can mine be one of the first because I was the CAD designer? Also, I still need to pay you the rest of the money for the unit ;)
I'll be skyping you tonight throwing a bunch of questions at your face about stuff. Too busy to bother right now though. I should be doing my online English homework...

Mechy wants biggrin.gif

 

I don't really need it yet. It would be nice though as a FiiO, Oblanc, RHA, Audeze , Heir audio unit are on their way !....yes. Heir Audio's will arrive in a few months but that is still fine.

 

Headamp is doing a headphone borrow right now. I applied and looks to be able to get a unit for borrowing for a few weeks :) I choose to borrow the Audeze LCD 2. U.S residents only

post #48804 of 132577

Damn it Bowei, you better edit that post with at least SOME of the changes I made! lol

post #48805 of 132577
Finished the last of my Christmas candy frown.gif (Actually I finished it 2 weeks ago, but now just realized)
post #48806 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I'd buy a p-h, but when I checked by 3 weeks ago, it was full... frown.gif. I ordered a ZO2.3, but if someone has dropped out, I'd cancel the order, and get this amp. smily_headphones1.gif

Two or three others said they wanted to as well. But it is limited only. Hell, we could have put 

Project-H LIMITED EDITION on the side lol.

 

It's not just an amp. It also houses a Cirrus Logic flagship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Damn it Bowei, you better edit that post with at least SOME of the changes I made! lol

It looks like you cut the state tech part out and cut and paste some parts of the cost section into the summary. I like mine just the way it is imo.

 

700

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Finished the last of my Christmas candy frown.gif (Actually I finished it 2 weeks ago, but now just realized)

I did too


Edited by bowei006 - 1/13/13 at 4:18pm
post #48807 of 132577

Hoho... I see that MrViolin is joining the ranks of P-H :3. 

post #48808 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Two or three others said they wanted to as well. But it is limited only. Hell, we could have put 

Project-H LIMITED EDITION on the side lol.

 

It's not just an amp. It also houses a Cirrus Logic flagship.

kk

I did too

Just wondering, but on Head-Fi, why is there a general hate for Cirrus and a love for Wolfson? 

post #48809 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Mechy wants biggrin.gif

I don't really need it yet. It would be nice though as a FiiO, Oblanc, RHA, Audeze , Heir audio unit are on their way !....yes. Heir Audio's will arrive in a few months but that is still fine.

Headamp is doing a headphone borrow right now. I applied and looks to be able to get a unit for borrowing for a few weeks smily_headphones1.gif I choose to borrow the Audeze LCD 2. U.S residents only
Where do I sign up for the Heaphone borrow? xD
post #48810 of 132577
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He's not very active. He is a smart asian at a nice school. So yeah, his last posts were on working to get Straight A's or something.

m, kk. 

 

Edit: GOPANTHERS IS BACK IN ACTION :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge