Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3236

post #48526 of 130152

So I read 90 posts of schiit that I missed out on last night. 13 hours of sleep :DD

Anyways... I saw legend of the galactic heroes LOL. My friend wouldn't shut up about that last year. I just don't like large-scale war sci-fi... even if it's with better coloring/art. But yeah, he wouldn't shut up

post #48527 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

So I read 90 posts of schiit that I missed out on last night. 13 hours of sleep :DD


Anyways... I saw legend of the galactic heroes LOL. My friend wouldn't shut up about that last year. I just don't like large-scale war sci-fi... even if it's with better coloring/art. But yeah, he wouldn't shut up

You're saying that as if it's impressive.

90 is below average for one night. (when I sleep, at least)
post #48528 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

So I read 90 posts of schiit that I missed out on last night. 13 hours of sleep :DD

Anyways... I saw legend of the galactic heroes LOL. My friend wouldn't shut up about that last year. I just don't like large-scale war sci-fi... even if it's with better coloring/art. But yeah, he wouldn't shut up

Lucky, I could never get 13 hours of sleep...


I think I figured out one of the problems... I had something wired incorrectly. So I'm going back and looking at my wires again seeing if anything else is wrong and stuff...

post #48529 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


You're saying that as if it's impressive.

90 is below average for one night. (when I sleep, at least)

:) did it look as if I thought it was impressive? yeah 90 is below average lol

post #48530 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

So I read 90 posts of schiit that I missed out on last night. 13 hours of sleep :DD

Anyways... I saw legend of the galactic heroes LOL. My friend wouldn't shut up about that last year. I just don't like large-scale war sci-fi... even if it's with better coloring/art. But yeah, he wouldn't shut up

What did you think of LOGH then?

post #48531 of 130152
Finished Hidamari Sketch. (just the first season)

Good SoL, though a little bit on the boring side. Animation and art were good.
One thing I like about this show is that it's SoL without moe. Well, there is one moe character, but her being moe is exactly the joke behind her character.

8/10
post #48532 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What did you think of LOGH then?

It was decent :) but I dropped after a few episodes b/c I wasn't gripped by it. I don't like hardcore military sci-fi, but it was decent. If you like it, it's great

post #48533 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

It was decent :) but I dropped after a few episodes b/c I wasn't gripped by it. I don't like hardcore military sci-fi, but it was decent. If you like it, it's great

post #48534 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

LOL

post #48535 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL

Kirino is pissed that you didn't finish one awesome bad arsed anime.

post #48536 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Kirino is pissed that you didn't finish one awesome bad arsed anime.

:) it's fine. Oh, I looked on yahoo the other day for figurines... and OMFG. THEY ARE EXPENSIVO AS FAQ. Now then. Well, I think I know why they do the 11-26 ep format now... financial reasons and b/c people don't have the attention span to keep on something for a long time... unless it's good. Most things aren't good enough to run 50+  in one go anymore or don't have enough adaptation material coming out fast enough to adapt. 

 

I seriously would travel back in time if I and buy myself all of the old sony phones (qualia, R10 bass light n heavy, cd3000, cd2000) and the orpheus. Headphones are the only things that haven't developed in terms of sound. Sony was DECADES ahead, and I liked the design of their phones back then. Oh, and I'd make sure that GWBush wouldn't be president :)

Sony fanboy right here.

 

Edit: actually I'd make it so gwbush or the other candidates wouldn't be pres. They were all horrible.


Edited by MrViolin - 1/12/13 at 2:37pm
post #48537 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:) it's fine. Oh, I looked on yahoo the other day for figurines... and OMFG. THEY ARE EXPENSIVO AS FAQ. Now then. Well, I think I know why they do the 11-26 ep format now... financial reasons and b/c people don't have the attention span to keep on something for a long time... unless it's good. Most things aren't good enough to run 50+  in one go anymore or don't have enough adaptation material coming out fast enough to adapt. 

 

I seriously would travel back in time if I and buy myself all of the old sony phones (qualia, R10 bass light n heavy, cd3000, cd2000) and the orpheus. Headphones are the only things that haven't developed in terms of sound. Sony was DECADES ahead, and I liked the design of their phones back then. Oh, and I'd make sure that GWBush wouldn't be president :)

Sony fanboy right here.

 

Edit: actually I'd make it so gwbush or the other candidates wouldn't be pres. They were all horrible.

it costs a lot of money to make and market an anime.

post #48538 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

it costs a lot of money to make and market an anime.

:) so, I guessed correctly. 

post #48539 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Kirino is pissed that you didn't finish one awesome bad arsed anime.
smily_headphones1.gif it's fine. Oh, I looked on yahoo the other day for figurines... and OMFG. THEY ARE EXPENSIVO AS FAQ. Now then. Well, I think I know why they do the 11-26 ep format now... financial reasons and b/c people don't have the attention span to keep on something for a long time... unless it's good. Most things aren't good enough to run 50+  in one go anymore or don't have enough adaptation material coming out fast enough to adapt. 

I seriously would travel back in time if I and buy myself all of the old sony phones (qualia, R10 bass light n heavy, cd3000, cd2000) and the orpheus. Headphones are the only things that haven't developed in terms of sound. Sony was DECADES ahead, and I liked the design of their phones back then. Oh, and I'd make sure that GWBush wouldn't be president smily_headphones1.gif


Sony fanboy right here.


 
Edit: actually I'd make it so gwbush or the other candidates wouldn't be pres. They were all horrible.
Vote for Pedro! wink.gif
post #48540 of 130152
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Vote for Pedro! wink.gif

:D

 

So... Hakkenden. Terrible 1st n 2nd episode. Too slow for a 13 episode anime. At least K started out at a nice pace.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge