Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3230
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I usually don't go elitist. I usually don't go anyway elitist. Today I may have to
I have had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with Origin and EA tonight.
I bought Crysis 1. Wanted to play it....NOPE. I need EA download manager. But guess what, they retired that for origin 1.5 years ago. But i HAVE origin fricking open. Support only takes email and they don't give you the option to change emails. WTF?
Why did I have so much GB?
I downloaded Sakamichi 1080.
And had to redownload the game Crysis 1 (11GB) two times to make sure i wasn't schitting myself with the service i was getting.
and guess what the answer to my problems is? A crack i can download in 2 min. BUT ...I ALREADY FRICKING BOUGHT THE FRICKING GAME FROM THE FRICKING COMPANY SO I CAN LEGALLY FRICKING PLAY THE STUPID FRICKING GAME LEGALLY.
Poor Panda... There there...
That's why we are not ready to DLC games
If that's the case then she must really like taking it in her ears.
The treble, of course.
The yen is plummeting...the SR-009 are only $3600 delivered from pricejapan.
I'll take good care of your SR-007's!
That's more or less $1600 cheaper right? Dang... How about the amp though? Oh wait, you already have one
Yeah, I'll probably buy them when I next visit Japan, I hope the yen continues to hold steady or weakens.
Or maybe I'll wait for the SR-010.
Yeah I think everybody here has seen it, it's one of those 'must watch' anime.
How are your Japanese studies going?
I think it won't.
Ugh, that looks disgusting! Mayo in general is pretty nasty...
Been working on the pre-amp all night, I need to do some drilling tomorrow, and searching for resistors, but other than that, it's done I'll post pictures again when it's done. Until then, Oyasumi miina!
Mayonnaise is good only for fries. And perhaps sushi.
Nice work man. Good luck!
You need to get the Japanese mayo in the squeeze bottle. It's damn nice and waaaay better than the western stuff.
The stuff you get in sushi etc.
Japanese mayonnaise is extremely similar in taste to Dutch mayonnaise, so saying 'western stuff' is kinda biased, you know?
(Dutch mayonnaise is creamy and taste predominately of egg, and is not sour at all)
That sounds rather extreme. I trust your judgement in that case and won't bother watching it. (not that I was planning to in the first case)
Yeah I've been following manga fox and animelist alot lately and been caught up reading a lot of romance, drama and ecchi based manga and been obsessed with some of the stories/plots so far. It's taken my basic interest in anime from the likes of Bleach and Naruto to the next level.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 32 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 48 seconds ago
- › Amp/DAC under $150 with as much output power as Magni 2? 53 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Chord DAVE ....new flagship dac 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2