Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3230
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I usually don't go elitist. I usually don't go anyway elitist. Today I may have to
I have had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with Origin and EA tonight.
I bought Crysis 1. Wanted to play it....NOPE. I need EA download manager. But guess what, they retired that for origin 1.5 years ago. But i HAVE origin fricking open. Support only takes email and they don't give you the option to change emails. WTF?
Why did I have so much GB?
I downloaded Sakamichi 1080.
And had to redownload the game Crysis 1 (11GB) two times to make sure i wasn't schitting myself with the service i was getting.
and guess what the answer to my problems is? A crack i can download in 2 min. BUT ...I ALREADY FRICKING BOUGHT THE FRICKING GAME FROM THE FRICKING COMPANY SO I CAN LEGALLY FRICKING PLAY THE STUPID FRICKING GAME LEGALLY.
Poor Panda... There there...
That's why we are not ready to DLC games
If that's the case then she must really like taking it in her ears.
The treble, of course.
The yen is plummeting...the SR-009 are only $3600 delivered from pricejapan.
I'll take good care of your SR-007's!
That's more or less $1600 cheaper right? Dang... How about the amp though? Oh wait, you already have one
Yeah, I'll probably buy them when I next visit Japan, I hope the yen continues to hold steady or weakens.
Or maybe I'll wait for the SR-010.
Yeah I think everybody here has seen it, it's one of those 'must watch' anime.
How are your Japanese studies going?
I think it won't.
Ugh, that looks disgusting! Mayo in general is pretty nasty...
Been working on the pre-amp all night, I need to do some drilling tomorrow, and searching for resistors, but other than that, it's done I'll post pictures again when it's done. Until then, Oyasumi miina!
Mayonnaise is good only for fries. And perhaps sushi.
Nice work man. Good luck!
You need to get the Japanese mayo in the squeeze bottle. It's damn nice and waaaay better than the western stuff.
The stuff you get in sushi etc.
Japanese mayonnaise is extremely similar in taste to Dutch mayonnaise, so saying 'western stuff' is kinda biased, you know?
(Dutch mayonnaise is creamy and taste predominately of egg, and is not sour at all)
That sounds rather extreme. I trust your judgement in that case and won't bother watching it. (not that I was planning to in the first case)
Yeah I've been following manga fox and animelist alot lately and been caught up reading a lot of romance, drama and ecchi based manga and been obsessed with some of the stories/plots so far. It's taken my basic interest in anime from the likes of Bleach and Naruto to the next level.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Peachtree Shift Dac/Amp (with iOS LIGHTNING CONNECTOR!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2