- 3,894 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
wub wub wub wub? :3 I think that's a no thank-you. Oh, do all open phones have no bass (as in slam)? I heard the bass is there and can be refined, but it doesn't slam you. Maybe that's what I need.
It's been airing weekly since Spring '12. And it's the best thing ever.
The story is mainly about said older brother trying to become an astronaut. It has been the very climax of my week for quite some time now.
Think I can do with that. Weekly? I'm a hella behind aren't I... well, I'll check it
I'm pretty sure I already explained that open!=no bass.
XB series use a semi open design to actually deliver bass.
LCD series is also open.
There are many no bass closed cans and no bass open cans and bassy closed cans and bassy open ones.
Hmm now i'm feeling like either urobochi is overrsted in his level of twistedness, or i'm underrating my insanity.
@tilpo, uchuu kyoudai is not enoigh space sci fi for no to be content with. Planetes could be though, since it's spacey. But from the looks of it, still not fi enough fir me.
I LOVED IT SO MUCH too :)
Do you want a more relationship based one or an ecchi and situation based one?
:3 welcome back. But I already said so on the TMAC thread.
Jgray just showed the list picture of spring 2013. Lot's of sci-fi to come :D
Saw that I had to dl the client for WoT :/ can't dl on this computer.
Great game, starts off slow but man is it addicting.
I don't care if it is special. Q/K701 and 702 should be bought for $270 and below. Don't go any higher. For that much you can get something else
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 seconds ago
- › Most underpriced headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2