- 4,040 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
wub wub wub wub? :3 I think that's a no thank-you. Oh, do all open phones have no bass (as in slam)? I heard the bass is there and can be refined, but it doesn't slam you. Maybe that's what I need.
It's been airing weekly since Spring '12. And it's the best thing ever.
The story is mainly about said older brother trying to become an astronaut. It has been the very climax of my week for quite some time now.
Think I can do with that. Weekly? I'm a hella behind aren't I... well, I'll check it
I'm pretty sure I already explained that open!=no bass.
XB series use a semi open design to actually deliver bass.
LCD series is also open.
There are many no bass closed cans and no bass open cans and bassy closed cans and bassy open ones.
Hmm now i'm feeling like either urobochi is overrsted in his level of twistedness, or i'm underrating my insanity.
@tilpo, uchuu kyoudai is not enoigh space sci fi for no to be content with. Planetes could be though, since it's spacey. But from the looks of it, still not fi enough fir me.
I LOVED IT SO MUCH too :)
Do you want a more relationship based one or an ecchi and situation based one?
:3 welcome back. But I already said so on the TMAC thread.
Jgray just showed the list picture of spring 2013. Lot's of sci-fi to come :D
Saw that I had to dl the client for WoT :/ can't dl on this computer.
Great game, starts off slow but man is it addicting.
I don't care if it is special. Q/K701 and 702 should be bought for $270 and below. Don't go any higher. For that much you can get something else
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Can't change avatar > Please read your welcome PM. 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Need a new set of < $450 cans! 4 minutes ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 4 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2