- 4,302 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
wub wub wub wub? :3 I think that's a no thank-you. Oh, do all open phones have no bass (as in slam)? I heard the bass is there and can be refined, but it doesn't slam you. Maybe that's what I need.
It's been airing weekly since Spring '12. And it's the best thing ever.
The story is mainly about said older brother trying to become an astronaut. It has been the very climax of my week for quite some time now.
Think I can do with that. Weekly? I'm a hella behind aren't I... well, I'll check it
I'm pretty sure I already explained that open!=no bass.
XB series use a semi open design to actually deliver bass.
LCD series is also open.
There are many no bass closed cans and no bass open cans and bassy closed cans and bassy open ones.
Hmm now i'm feeling like either urobochi is overrsted in his level of twistedness, or i'm underrating my insanity.
@tilpo, uchuu kyoudai is not enoigh space sci fi for no to be content with. Planetes could be though, since it's spacey. But from the looks of it, still not fi enough fir me.
I LOVED IT SO MUCH too :)
Do you want a more relationship based one or an ecchi and situation based one?
:3 welcome back. But I already said so on the TMAC thread.
Jgray just showed the list picture of spring 2013. Lot's of sci-fi to come :D
Saw that I had to dl the client for WoT :/ can't dl on this computer.
Great game, starts off slow but man is it addicting.
I don't care if it is special. Q/K701 and 702 should be bought for $270 and below. Don't go any higher. For that much you can get something else
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AURALiC owners unite! 30 seconds ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3