- 4,358 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3182
Gear mentioned in this thread:
wub wub wub wub? :3 I think that's a no thank-you. Oh, do all open phones have no bass (as in slam)? I heard the bass is there and can be refined, but it doesn't slam you. Maybe that's what I need.
It's been airing weekly since Spring '12. And it's the best thing ever.
The story is mainly about said older brother trying to become an astronaut. It has been the very climax of my week for quite some time now.
Think I can do with that. Weekly? I'm a hella behind aren't I... well, I'll check it
I'm pretty sure I already explained that open!=no bass.
XB series use a semi open design to actually deliver bass.
LCD series is also open.
There are many no bass closed cans and no bass open cans and bassy closed cans and bassy open ones.
Hmm now i'm feeling like either urobochi is overrsted in his level of twistedness, or i'm underrating my insanity.
@tilpo, uchuu kyoudai is not enoigh space sci fi for no to be content with. Planetes could be though, since it's spacey. But from the looks of it, still not fi enough fir me.
I LOVED IT SO MUCH too :)
Do you want a more relationship based one or an ecchi and situation based one?
:3 welcome back. But I already said so on the TMAC thread.
Jgray just showed the list picture of spring 2013. Lot's of sci-fi to come :D
Saw that I had to dl the client for WoT :/ can't dl on this computer.
Great game, starts off slow but man is it addicting.
I don't care if it is special. Q/K701 and 702 should be bought for $270 and below. Don't go any higher. For that much you can get something else
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 55 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › Ibasso DX80 2 minutes ago
- › Music playe app for Android that plays entire genres 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › 8/22/15 Denver CO meet impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2