I just noticed that I passed 2x headphone supremus a long time ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3178
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, I actually got work done today! Guess that's what happens when you don't play around on the internet for hours on end... Last night I lived up to my name for @Bowei and played some BLOPS2 on PSN. Today, I took apart a PS2, and worked on Project Phono Preamp (PPP for short) Yay.
I prefer consoles, just because of price. And easily modability for playing "backups"
The most annoying part of XBL right there...
I can't when it's in Japanese, but it's plain as day in English. That's one of the things I didn't like about anime when my friend was trying to get me to watch it, was most of the ecchi junk shows had terrible english voice actors, which is the only language available on netflix instant stream anime...
What anime are you talking about? Sounds like good fun!
I must agree surprisingly. That girl is cute. (End rationalization for why I'm surprised before sounding like an arsehole)
Aya Hirano is probably one of my favorite VAs, mostly because I've seen a lot of stuff she's in and I can remember her name lol
HOW IN THE HECK DOES HARUHI HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GEASS??? THERE'S NOTHING THAT CONNECTS THOSE SERIES TOGETHER!!!
Although I must say they're both in my top 5 list
The Elfen Lied manga was great...
I feel I must do this...
Warning: NSFW!!!! (Click to show)
One more post before Headphonus supremus!
That picture gave me cancer.
Well, I've been working on PPP for the past few hours, still have a few hours of connecting component terminals to each other, but I'm tired.
Blops is ok
So whiny on XBL
That cannot be more true.
You know those people when they say: "I'm watching it just for the action"
Well I contradict them and tell them that: "Where's the excitement when there's no story? Those kind of films feels so fake to me. Even H is more authentic."
Then their eyes go wide and looked at me like if I came from Mars.
I once convinced my friend who mostly watch P, to watch H instead and it worked.
Nope. Uchuu Kyoudai takes the cake.
Imagine something that has been the very climax of your week for 38 weeks already. I was always looking forward to my comfortable Sunday afternoon Uchuu Kyoudai. It's the single most relaxing activity there is for me. While it does not excel in any particular aspect like plot, realism, art or characters, it has kept me hooked for such a long time, and as a result I truly believe that this is the second best anime I have ever watched yet. (second only to Clannad After Story).
Yakitate Japan is one 100% about baking bread and nothing else.
Moyashimon is about the fermentation process and making fermented food (like soy sauce and sake).
Working!! is about a family restaurant, and food certainly plays a very central role.
No? It feels like a sans-serif font. Not a good one, I agree. There really isn't anything more to being serif or sans-serif than to have serifs or not.
It does look kinda childish, but you know what? It sucks as a comic/manga font as well. What you typically want are thick all-caps fonts with really low letter spacing and a 'hand-drawn' feel. They also typically use differences in stroke thickness to serve as a substitute for serifs to make it more readable.
No, don't buy ethanol. 100% pure ethanol is really expensive, and on contact with air will almost instantly be moistened and become 96%. Additionally, cheaply produced pure ethanol has a small methanol content, which is extremely poisonous to the human body.
Recently I have become better at doing just that, but I still find it difficult. My main points of attention are the lack of 'swing' in normal conversations (changing tone when teasing, that kinda stuff. Hard to explain exactly what). Also, whether or not they raise their voice in dramatic parts, and whether their voice carries a good amount of emotion in cases like that.
Because they have craploads of make-up on, as well as being photoshopped to death. This is all because their managers want the masses to believe they are extremely cute to raise their popularity.
No, you have not.
When I watched it I was still unfamiliar to anime (was my 4th shows, IIRC). I had nothing to compare it to, and hence found it difficult to rate properly. Should rewatch in a year or so.
You don't have to go out of your way not to mention my name, Panda.
Ask Currawong or Jude to ban you, and they will.
Such inefficient calculations.
They need a lesson in typography/poster design.
That is also why my school always asks the art teachers to do stuff like that. They actually make it look professional.
If the anime is anything like the manga, then it doesn't matter in what order you watch it. There is no overarching plot in any case.
Why use wolfram when I can do my math out and arrive at the same exact 13.33 hours that Wolfram also gives?
Ill check out mayouu
Still dont know jack schiit.
I might need to rewatch it then, there were some hiatus breaks while it was airing. It was an ONA, that's why.
Xamd seems VERY similar to Eureka Seven in many many ways.
Woke up. Feels great getting 11-12 hours of sleep every day. School after tmrw ):
Yeah man, Xam'd is indeed da ****. Just pay attention so that you don't have to rewatch for the ending to make sense. It's not one of those endings that are given =_=
Just use Schiit.
As much as I like Miyazaki's movies. 5cm per second and Voices of a Distant star are some of my most favs.
I have lots of work today. See you tomorrow or tonight guys.
hasta la vista kung-fu panda! go kick some ass.
I swear it's funnier when I thought of this..
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 5 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 43 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Closed back headphone good for classical music for around €140 1 minute ago
- › DAC AMP for movies/clarity 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2