I just noticed that I passed 2x headphone supremus a long time ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3178
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, I actually got work done today! Guess that's what happens when you don't play around on the internet for hours on end... Last night I lived up to my name for @Bowei and played some BLOPS2 on PSN. Today, I took apart a PS2, and worked on Project Phono Preamp (PPP for short) Yay.
I prefer consoles, just because of price. And easily modability for playing "backups"
The most annoying part of XBL right there...
I can't when it's in Japanese, but it's plain as day in English. That's one of the things I didn't like about anime when my friend was trying to get me to watch it, was most of the ecchi junk shows had terrible english voice actors, which is the only language available on netflix instant stream anime...
What anime are you talking about? Sounds like good fun!
I must agree surprisingly. That girl is cute. (End rationalization for why I'm surprised before sounding like an arsehole)
Aya Hirano is probably one of my favorite VAs, mostly because I've seen a lot of stuff she's in and I can remember her name lol
HOW IN THE HECK DOES HARUHI HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GEASS??? THERE'S NOTHING THAT CONNECTS THOSE SERIES TOGETHER!!!
Although I must say they're both in my top 5 list
The Elfen Lied manga was great...
I feel I must do this...
Warning: NSFW!!!! (Click to show)
One more post before Headphonus supremus!
That picture gave me cancer.
Well, I've been working on PPP for the past few hours, still have a few hours of connecting component terminals to each other, but I'm tired.
Blops is ok
So whiny on XBL
That cannot be more true.
You know those people when they say: "I'm watching it just for the action"
Well I contradict them and tell them that: "Where's the excitement when there's no story? Those kind of films feels so fake to me. Even H is more authentic."
Then their eyes go wide and looked at me like if I came from Mars.
I once convinced my friend who mostly watch P, to watch H instead and it worked.
Nope. Uchuu Kyoudai takes the cake.
Imagine something that has been the very climax of your week for 38 weeks already. I was always looking forward to my comfortable Sunday afternoon Uchuu Kyoudai. It's the single most relaxing activity there is for me. While it does not excel in any particular aspect like plot, realism, art or characters, it has kept me hooked for such a long time, and as a result I truly believe that this is the second best anime I have ever watched yet. (second only to Clannad After Story).
Yakitate Japan is one 100% about baking bread and nothing else.
Moyashimon is about the fermentation process and making fermented food (like soy sauce and sake).
Working!! is about a family restaurant, and food certainly plays a very central role.
No? It feels like a sans-serif font. Not a good one, I agree. There really isn't anything more to being serif or sans-serif than to have serifs or not.
It does look kinda childish, but you know what? It sucks as a comic/manga font as well. What you typically want are thick all-caps fonts with really low letter spacing and a 'hand-drawn' feel. They also typically use differences in stroke thickness to serve as a substitute for serifs to make it more readable.
No, don't buy ethanol. 100% pure ethanol is really expensive, and on contact with air will almost instantly be moistened and become 96%. Additionally, cheaply produced pure ethanol has a small methanol content, which is extremely poisonous to the human body.
Recently I have become better at doing just that, but I still find it difficult. My main points of attention are the lack of 'swing' in normal conversations (changing tone when teasing, that kinda stuff. Hard to explain exactly what). Also, whether or not they raise their voice in dramatic parts, and whether their voice carries a good amount of emotion in cases like that.
Because they have craploads of make-up on, as well as being photoshopped to death. This is all because their managers want the masses to believe they are extremely cute to raise their popularity.
No, you have not.
When I watched it I was still unfamiliar to anime (was my 4th shows, IIRC). I had nothing to compare it to, and hence found it difficult to rate properly. Should rewatch in a year or so.
You don't have to go out of your way not to mention my name, Panda.
Ask Currawong or Jude to ban you, and they will.
Such inefficient calculations.
They need a lesson in typography/poster design.
That is also why my school always asks the art teachers to do stuff like that. They actually make it look professional.
If the anime is anything like the manga, then it doesn't matter in what order you watch it. There is no overarching plot in any case.
Why use wolfram when I can do my math out and arrive at the same exact 13.33 hours that Wolfram also gives?
Ill check out mayouu
Still dont know jack schiit.
I might need to rewatch it then, there were some hiatus breaks while it was airing. It was an ONA, that's why.
Xamd seems VERY similar to Eureka Seven in many many ways.
Woke up. Feels great getting 11-12 hours of sleep every day. School after tmrw ):
Yeah man, Xam'd is indeed da ****. Just pay attention so that you don't have to rewatch for the ending to make sense. It's not one of those endings that are given =_=
Just use Schiit.
As much as I like Miyazaki's movies. 5cm per second and Voices of a Distant star are some of my most favs.
I have lots of work today. See you tomorrow or tonight guys.
hasta la vista kung-fu panda! go kick some ass.
I swear it's funnier when I thought of this..
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 15 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 45 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors! 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2