Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3174

post #47596 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

DO EET!

 

 

 

Whelp, that ban didn't last very long. Probably will be skipping posts more than ever now.

 

What happened?

 

 

Anyway, listening to the Cloud Atlas Soundtrack or any kind of orchestral piece with my HE-500 only works at relatively high volumes (HP-P1 on High Gain, volume knob at 3'o clock) but it sounds very impressive

post #47597 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

The atmosphere in gungrave was quite depressing TBH
I have mixed feelings about it.

 

I haven't checked Gungrave yet, maybe because I played the game on PS2 when I was a kid. Clearly it was one of the most badass game ever and I don't think the anime could match it.

post #47598 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I guess we have different tastes?

 

You never mentioned much that you were watching my recommended ones? 

 

NTR? isn't that where the MC goes to another female or male lover than intended? I don't see how that fits then.

 

What are your fav anime. Let me see if I can whip something up.

 

Sorry guys, I only know the main fav anime of like 5 people here. Otherwise, it escapes my mind. I know what shows you guys have seen recently but forget or confuse you guys for others. Give me a list and panda will go to work.

NTR= where one character is basically corrupted mentally and goes to another lover

Brainwashing deals with the same mental corruption and restricting of freedom.

 

I guess I sympathize with the MC too much which is why I feel so upset when I see those scenes. 

 

Maybe I should try a comedy. Been watching too many "assassin" anime lately.

post #47599 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

 

What happened?

 

 

Anyway, listening to the Cloud Atlas Soundtrack or any kind of orchestral piece with my HE-500 only works at relatively high volumes (HP-P1 on High Gain, volume knob at 3'o clock) but it sounds very impressive

He self banned himsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

 

I haven't checked Gungrave yet, maybe because I played the game on PS2 when I was a kid. Clearly it was one of the most badass game ever and I don't think the anime could match it.

HAHAHAHAH.

 

It has been said over and over that the game has NOTHING on the anime. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

NTR= where one character is basically corrupted mentally and goes to another lover

Brainwashing deals with the same mental corruption and restricting of freedom.

 

I guess I sympathize with the MC too much which is why I feel so upset when I see those scenes. 

 

Maybe I should try a comedy. Been watching too many "assassin" anime lately.

Oh that yeah.

 

Comedy without otokonoko?

 

Yuri then :)

 

I have been corrupted by Joe and Kuku. All the yuri i can think of immidately is H yuri lol.

 

Try Candy Boy?

post #47600 of 149633

How do you self ban? :0

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I've been doing that for the past 2 years. REwatching old series.

 

Dirty-ness? Onanoko?

 

That depends on what kind. I prefer the Aya Toujou kind.

rewatching? ): 

Yup. Sodatana. I wouldn't mind, though, if a girl were to be that 1 person. Like a destined person. Haven't really been interested in girls in iono how long. A lot of them just turn me off for some reason

:p I just like 2d>3d in general. Yeah, that kind I guess. Maybe tsundere fine, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

The atmosphere in gungrave was quite depressing TBH
I have mixed feelings about it.

Hm... I shall see to that!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

DO EET!

 

Whelp, that ban didn't last very long. Probably will be skipping posts more than ever now.

Guys, we got a new person !_! kk, will do

 

post #47601 of 149633

I want to download Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom but it's 18GB for a decent quality and my internet speed is only 3Mbps.

FML, it'll take a month.

Also HDD space is becoming more and more smaller.

post #47602 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

How do you self ban? :0

 


rewatching? ): 

Yup. Sodatana. I wouldn't mind, though, if a girl were to be that 1 person. Like a destined person. Haven't really been interested in girls in iono how long. A lot of them just turn me off for some reason

:p I just like 2d>3d in general. Yeah, that kind I guess. Maybe tsundere fine, too.

Hm... I shall see to that!

 

Guys, we got a new person !_! kk, will do

 

By un subscribing from this thread and not be tempted

 

 

LOL....he isn't new. He has been here for a long time.

post #47603 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

By un subscribing from this thread and not be tempted

 

 

LOL....he isn't new. He has been here for a long time.

Oh... I c. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

I want to download Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom but it's 18GB for a decent quality and my internet speed is only 3Mbps.

FML, it'll take a month.

Also HDD space is becoming more and more smaller.

:s 3 mbps. I could imagine you raging your ass off if you were playing something online.

post #47604 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

I want to download Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom but it's 18GB for a decent quality and my internet speed is only 3Mbps.

FML, it'll take a month.

Also HDD space is becoming more and more smaller.

Can't be.

 

If you were to download 24/7 at max speed. It would take roughly 13 hours

 

375kB/s theoretical at max speed for a 18GB file.

 

375 * 60 = 22500 kB/min or 22.5MB/min

 

22.5MB * 60 =1350MB/hour or 1.35GB/hour

 

18GB/1.35GB/hour =13.33 hours at theoretical max speed download or roughly a day

post #47605 of 149633

:s does anyone know how to do the things you do in your sig w/ linking? T_T

post #47606 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:s 3 mbps. I could imagine you raging your ass off if you were playing something online.

Fortunately, I don't play games any more. Especially online ones.

Internet is a bit expensive here and we can't afford 10Mbps or 50Mbps internet. It's like $500 to $1000 a month I think. Especially for what my parents do when they need internet. Checking e-mail and facebook.

post #47607 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Oh... I c. 

 

:s 3 mbps. I could imagine you raging your ass off if you were playing something online.

Not really. 375kB/s download is enough for online gaming. Granted if he was alone, nothing waas seeding or downloading and he had above 50kB/s upload.

 

And if his players he was playing with were in his country or near it. 

 

My page doesn't load faster than when I had 7Mb/s. 'Internet Speed!=Page loading time' directly that is

post #47608 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Fortunately, I don't play games any more. Especially online ones.

Internet is a bit expensive here and we can't afford 10Mbps or 50Mbps internet. It's like $500 to $1000 a month I think. Especially for what my parents do when they need internet. Checking e-mail and facebook.

 

you missed my post

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Can't be.

 

If you were to download 24/7 at max speed. It would take roughly 13 hours

 

375kB/s theoretical at max speed for a 18GB file.

 

375 * 60 = 22500 kB/min or 22.5MB/min

 

22.5MB * 60 =1350MB/hour or 1.35GB/hour

 

18GB/1.35GB/hour =13.33 hours at theoretical max speed download or roughly a day(that you are awake)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:s does anyone know how to do the things you do in your sig w/ linking? T_T

Hyperlink. It looks like a globe with chains around it.


Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/13 at 9:14pm
post #47609 of 149633

I'm half way through re-watching sola!

Love this kind of romance/SOL with a bit of supernatural, mystery, and darkness involved biggrin.gif

This show is a bit under-rated IMO.

post #47610 of 149633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

you missed my post

 

It's theoretical. And really what I download never has constant speed. It'll always fluctuate. So let's give it like 3 days minimum.

Well at least my internet is stable and rarely goes down, unlike my friend who's quite rich but is literally cursed when it comes to connectivity.

His internet always cuts off and is always slow, even if they pay quite a lot for enterprise internet.


Edited by VortexBlast - 1/5/13 at 9:17pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge