Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3171

post #47551 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

 

Try to watch some H-Animes. Most of them have the worst voice acting ever.

 

Well mainly because it sounds so fake.

 

For normal animes though, I do think the baddies often have bad voice acting but Japanese people are usually excellent at this and here's proof of Dr. Who in Japanese.

Qiute OK for a dubbing job.

That video hurt my ears but it was ok.

 

Oh right, H anime. They are quite bad VA.

 


Watching OVA Sankarea now. 

 

I googled it and it seems the MC for Sankarea is also the same one for Chuunibyou's Takanashi Rikka.

 

Her roles:

Rea of Sankarea

 

 

 

Takanashi Rikka of Chuunibyou

 

 

Her:

She is REALLY cute by the way.

 

http://myanimelist.net/people/13639/Maaya_Uchida

Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/13 at 7:39pm
post #47552 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

this. 4 years watching anime... still can't distinguish bad voicing...

:) we're in the same boat brotha. Unless you're making fun of me ):<

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The girl from OreShura seems like a b****. Her attitude 

You're on to something. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Joe is currently visiting HK from Sweden. He visits HK to see his cousin. Borisu. See how it works now?

Oh, I see... 

 

Well, I'm used to bad seiyuu man xD what english dubs do to you. I guess it's the same as characters fulfilling their rolls for me. As long as the seiyuu does it, I'm fine. Some go overkill... for me it was one piece, but I dropped that a long time ago. 

post #47553 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That video hurt my ears but it was ok.

 

Oh right, H anime. They are quite bad VA.

 


Watching OVA Sankarea now. 

 

I googled it and it seems the MC for Sankarea is also the same one for Chuunibyou's Takanashi Rikka.

 

She is REALLY cute by the way.

 

http://myanimelist.net/people/13639/Maaya_Uchida

I see you got your eyes on her ;) soda. I agree with you.

 

LOL H anime. I guess I've also gotten used to them. 

post #47554 of 151574

Why are most Seiyuus good looking or cute?

No wonder why they always get chased constantly by obsessed otakus.

post #47555 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I see you got your eyes on her ;) soda. I agree with you.

 

LOL H anime. I guess I've also gotten used to them. 

To H anime or bad stuff?

 

She is ok I guess. Her new role is a MC of Vivred Operation. A new hyped soon to be comming anime.

 

One of my used to be fav's was Aya Hirano. She lost her position as a VA after a huge scandal. She was one of the best A+ listers from 2007 to 2010. Her height was in 2010.


Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/13 at 7:43pm
post #47556 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

To H anime or bad stuff?

 

She is ok I guess. Her new role is a MC of Vivred Operation. A new hyped soon to be comming anime.

hm both. I can't tell what's bad anime. English dub also helped with that. I guess one piece kinda over does it, but I've dropped that.

Vivdred. No romance in that one from the pictures it showed on google images... unless it's yuri.

 

Quote:


Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Why are most Seiyuus good looking or cute?

No wonder why they always get chased constantly by obsessed otakus.

LOL.

post #47557 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

hm both. I can't tell what's bad anime. English dub also helped with that. I guess one piece kinda over does it, but I've dropped that.

Vivdred. No romance in that one from the pictures it showed on google images... unless it's yuri.

 

Quote:


LOL.

It doesn't seem to be a romance. Kinda similar to Symphonogear is what it feels like from the image.

 

 

Yeah, one of my used to be anime voice actors was aya hirano.

 

Notable Roles:

She was a main Voice Actor in:

  • Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
  • Death Note
  • EyeShield 21
  • Fairy Tail
  • Jyako
  • Kiddy Grade
  • Lucky Star
  • Lupin 3 
  • Nuraihyon no Mago
  • Queen's Blade
  • Seikon no Qwaser
  • Suzumiya Haruhi
  • White Album
  • Zettai Karen Children

 

These are her notable Main Character roles.

post #47558 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It doesn't seem to be a romance. Kinda similar to Symphonogear is what it feels like from the image.

 

 

Yeah, one of my used to be anime voice actors was aya hirano.

 

Notable Roles:

She was a main Voice Actor in:

  • Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
  • Death Note
  • EyeShield 21
  • Fairy Tail
  • Jyako
  • Kiddy Grade
  • Lucky Star
  • Lupin 3 
  • Nuraihyon no Mago
  • Queen's Blade
  • Seikon no Qwaser
  • Suzumiya Haruhi
  • White Album
  • Zettai Karen Children

 

These are her notable Main Character roles.

Man, you're into it panda! Suzumiya Haruhi. lololol. was funny. Should I check death note? I never bothered with that or soul eater...

post #47559 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Man, you're into it panda! Suzumiya Haruhi. lololol. was funny. Should I check death note? I never bothered with that or soul eater...

Did you like:

Code Geass

Macross Frontier

Steins Gate

 

If you answerd yes to Code Geass. You will love it. That is if you loved Code Geass

 

 

Yeah, she was quite famous. Jun Fukuyama, my most watched VA is even more famous though

post #47560 of 151574

Notable Roles of Jun Fukuyama as MC:

  • Ao no Excorcist
  • Busou Renkin
  • Chuunibyou
  • Code Geass
  • Duararara
  • Bleach
  • Eve no Jikan
  • Black Butler
  • Kingdom
  • Senjou no Horizon
  • Maoyuu Yuusha
  • MM!
  • Nuraihyong no Mago
  • Nyanpire
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Phi Brain
  • Princess Princess
  • Saki'
  • Sora wo kakeru
  • Tegami Bachi Gauken
  • To Heart
  • Witch Hunter Robin
  • xxxHolic

 

 

This list includes all following anime sequels too. So obviously he was also in Spice and Wolf 2 if he was in 1.


Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/13 at 8:03pm
post #47561 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Did you like:

Code Geass

Macross Frontier

Steins Gate

 

If you answerd yes to Code Geass. You will love it. That is if you loved Code Geass

 

 

Yeah, she was quite famous. Jun Fukuyama, my most watched VA is even more famous though

Jun. Lelouch. Whenever he VAs it's just there.

 

I thought all of them were 8's :p alright!

post #47562 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Notable Roles of Jun Fukuyama as MC:

  • Ao no Excorcist
  • Busou Renkin
  • Chuunibyou
  • Code Geass
  • Duararara
  • Bleach
  • Eve no Jikan
  • Black Butler
  • Kingdom
  • Senjou no Horizon
  • Maoyuu Yuusha
  • MM!
  • Nuraihyong no Mago
  • Nyanpire
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Phi Brain
  • Princess Princess
  • Saki'
  • Sora wo kakeru
  • Tegami Bachi Gauken
  • To Heart
  • Witch Hunter Robin
  • xxxHolic

 

 

This list includes all following anime sequels too. So obviously he was also in Spice and Wolf 2 if he was in 1.

:3 ye I searched it up when you brought the MAL link for OreShura. MM had me laughing all day.

post #47563 of 151574

WTF. I MISSED MY POST #400.

post #47564 of 151574

Aaaand finished Requiem for the Phantom

 

Gen Urobuchi (Click to show)

He doesn't know the concept of a happy and warm ending does he...

Well anyways, the series left me satisfied. 

 

Any other recommendations similar to it?

post #47565 of 151574
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Aaaand finished Requiem for the Phantom

 

Gen Urobuchi (Click to show)

He doesn't know the concept of a happy and warm ending does he...

Well anyways, the series left me satisfied. 

 

Any other recommendations similar to it?

I saw happy and warm ending not there. 

senjou no horizon n darker than black :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge