Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3170

post #47536 of 149640

Da Capo 3 is produced by a custom studio built just for DC3. From the anime preview special, it seemed like long shots were in the 10 fps range and close shots in the 20 fps range of smoothitity.

 

SCHIITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

 

I like the situations. The MC lives with his cousin who is "half"(no idea half what else) and they are in the same room

 

 

The majority of the Seiyuu's are new too. Most of them have DC3 as their first seiyuu work. Another has Love Live which is about to air also.

 

I wonder if something happened. A new custom studio just for the anime and seiyuus just for it as well.

 

DA Capo 2 was made by Feel. A studio specializing in harem situations. HOWEVER it sported some very famous or very eldered seiyuu's all of which have a HUGE list of work.


Edited by bowei006 - 1/5/13 at 5:54pm
post #47537 of 149640

I thought most consoles were around $300 ~_~ by VOIP, do you mean talking? You can use ventrilo/skype for that. Others are yes, but to build a decent computer, you can do it under 1k and get a lot of performance n all media :3 

 

oujo-sama, have you been to china? It seems that everyone's been to china... Gota check out Welcome to the NHK soon... 

post #47538 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I thought most consoles were around $300 ~_~ by VOIP, do you mean talking? You can use ventrilo/skype for that. Others are yes, but to build a decent computer, you can do it under 1k and get a lot of performance n all media :3 

 

oujo-sama, have you been to china? It seems that everyone's been to china... Gota check out Welcome to the NHK soon... 

They go on sale a lot. Holiday Bundles are $250. Getting a new one for $200 isn't very hard.

 

I'm talking about talking to people in your game.

 

Others what? 

 

I've been there. 

 

I didn't really care for it. I finished the manga and saw a few eps of the anime. Don't remember much of it.

post #47539 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They go on sale a lot. Holiday Bundles are $250. Getting a new one for $200 isn't very hard.

 

I'm talking about talking to people in your game.

 

Others what? 

 

I've been there. 

 

I didn't really care for it. I finished the manga and saw a few eps of the anime. Don't remember much of it.

Kk

Oh. lol I remember a friend back in middle school saying how most of the players were old dudes that raged when you t-bagged them LOL.

The other ones in the list 

Going to HK this summer :3

Hmmm... nvm then. 

post #47540 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Kk

Oh. lol I remember a friend back in middle school saying how most of the players were old dudes that raged when you t-bagged them LOL.

The other ones in the list 

Going to HK this summer :3

Hmmm... nvm then. 

Most are actually young 9-14 year olds that do that.

 

Oh that. $200 is much more cheaper and affordable than $900.

 

Say hi to Borisu and Joe and mini Joe for me :)

post #47541 of 149640

Watching Ore Shure now. Made by A-1 Pictures like SSY and SAO.

 

The opening line reminds me of Chuunibyou.

 

The anime uses 1 uber A lister seiyuu with two B listers and one B+ lister.

 

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14749/Ore_no_Kanojo_to_Osananajimi_ga_Shuraba_Sugiru

post #47542 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Poland in anime:
8486lv8.jpg
:P

LOLWut??

96% is the same as rubbing alcohol.....

you may as well go buy a bottle of ethanol biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Say hi to Borisu and Joe and mini Joe for me :)

Who's mini joe?

post #47543 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOLWut??

96% is the same as rubbing alcohol.....

you may as well go buy a bottle of ethanol biggrin.gif

 

Who's mini joe?

Joe's son!! beyersmile.png

 


OreShuro REALLY feels like a compilation or parody.

 

It has some Chuunibyou in it and it's Female MC resembles the ones in Otoboku Futari no Elder.

post #47544 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Most are actually young 9-14 year olds that do that.

 

Oh that. $200 is much more cheaper and affordable than $900.

 

Say hi to Borisu and Joe and mini Joe for me :)

:3 yup.

Wait, why me? ):< do it yourself lazy panda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Watching Ore Shure now. Made by A-1 Pictures like SSY and SAO.

 

The opening line reminds me of Chuunibyou.

 

The anime uses 1 uber A lister seiyuu with two B listers and one B+ lister.

 

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14749/Ore_no_Kanojo_to_Osananajimi_ga_Shuraba_Sugiru

 

lol. I never pay attention to the seiyuu and look them up. Just ask myself if it's a seiyuu that payed ____' in ____ if they're familiar :p  Masuzu seiyuu = uber.

 

New seiyuu voices sound different than what I've been used to. Maybe time to go and watch a bunch of random things to get used to it. 

 

:3 looks like I'll see the adaptation through.

 

Edit:

 

Never knew Senran Kagura was this season. Well, ima watch. Manga had no plot n it was all boobs. What the heck. Let's go. 

Cuticle Tantei Inaba looks like a maybe. So does Hakkenden: Touhou Hakeken Ibun.

 

why can't I link pictures anymore frown.gif

 

OreShura down the line won't be. Don't get fooled :p


Edited by MrViolin - 1/5/13 at 6:52pm
post #47545 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:3 yup.

Wait, why me? ):< do it yourself lazy panda.

 

lol. I never pay attention to the seiyuu and look them up. Just ask myself if it's a seiyuu that payed ____' in ____ if they're familiar :p  Masuzu seiyuu = uber.

 

New seiyuu voices sound different than what I've been used to. Maybe time to go and watch a bunch of random things to get used to it. 

 

:3 looks like I'll see the adaptation through.

Hey, you're going to HK, not me

 

They are all very similar. But its THOSE times during an anime when a Sieyuu either shines or doesn't. That's how fav seiyuu's are made.

post #47546 of 149640

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2013/01/miyazaki-birthday/

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAO MIYAZAKI!!

 

You have made some of the best films this current world has ever scene in Animation. Happy 72nd bday you bstrd!

 

Hayao Miyazaki

post #47547 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Hey, you're going to HK, not me

 

They are all very similar. But its THOSE times during an anime when a Sieyuu either shines or doesn't. That's how fav seiyuu's are made.

OH. I thought you were saying for me to say hey here on head-fi. I prolly be takin' a cruise and can't stray from family tongue.gif

 

I've never really thought about having a fav seiyuu lol. All the anime I've watched so far, until recently, have done a swell job w/ voicing. Sorry if it seems I'm bashing again, but Zetsuen no Tempest was the only one that felt out of place (didn't really expect the low voice on the dude w/ a temper). Everything else was fine, but I don't remember it vividly. 

 

Edit:

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2013/01/miyazaki-birthday/

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAO MIYAZAKI!!

 

You have made some of the best films this current world has ever scene in Animation. Happy 72nd bday you bstrd!

 

Hayao Miyazaki

 

Indeed :D


Edited by MrViolin - 1/5/13 at 7:03pm
post #47548 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

OH. I thought you were saying for me to say hey here on head-fi. I prolly be takin' a cruise and can't stray from family tongue.gif

 

I've never really thought about having a fav seiyuu lol. All the anime I've watched so far, until recently, have done a swell job w/ voicing. Sorry if it seems I'm bashing again, but Zetsuen no Tempest was the only one that felt out of place (didn't really expect the low voice on the dude w/ a temper). Everything else was fine, but I don't remember it vividly. 

Throw a ballon into the air. I'm sure it will fly to Borisu.

 

Little Busters is a great example of an anime that had lots of expectations with poor seiyuu.


 

 

 

Both the U.S and Canada have this problem right now. People that aren't in that field trying to make descisions for it. 

post #47549 of 149640

Wait, I thought Joe lived in Sweden, but borisu is there. 

post #47550 of 149640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Wait, I thought Joe lived in Sweden, but borisu is there. 

Joe is currently visiting HK from Sweden. He visits HK to see his cousin. Borisu. See how it works now?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge