- 10,879 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: below sea-level
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3145
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You will go down in history if you do this!!!
If you think you can try, well then go for it. You have upped Haibunyan. Now try for a record 24 hours.
Reading some internet privacy articles is making me a bit paranoid about my privacy. Well, at least I don't pirate and Metrocast doesn't really care what you do.
Neither do I, bro.
But now I've got Christmas vacation.
Right. Let's do this. 24-hour marathon.
Time is 2:08. Approximately 9 hours left. Current dosage of caffeine: 320mg.
@Sankarea OVA: I feel like I've already seen what's described in the Animetake description. Not sure if I'm remembering things wrong or if I really actually saw that in the anime or maybe read it somewhere else.
Doing a 24-hour marathon. Currently watching Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
i can't even fight hunger for that long if i ate.
Where were you?
SAO :) niceu
Drink more energy
Caffeine will only help up to a certain point. And besides, I'll be a wreck tomorrow if I keep this up too long. But heck, maybe I should just go on.
It will be a live achievement I shall cherish and brag about for many years to come!
I personally never remember all my achievements and all that.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 38 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 vs Sennheiser HD558? 1 minute ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 1 minute ago
- › Help with Sennheiser G4me Zero Headset hookup to Xbox One 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 vs Senn HD800 4 minutes ago
- › JHA Angie Perfect Condition Like New Europe Only 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 5 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)