Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3140

post #47086 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Yeah my favorite season of FMP is fumoffu just because it does away with any plot and goes full slice of life/comedy. Only Fumoffu and the Second Raid are KyoAni productions BTW. First season was done by Gonzo.

 

So that explains Rikkun's rage LOL. No wonder I felt weird Rikkun bashing FMP

 

News to me though. I always thought all of them are KyoAni's

post #47087 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Things I plan to do over the holidays:

  • Homework
  • Study for exams
  • Tidy my room
  • Do exercise

 

Things I've done by the end of it:

  • Anime
  • More Anime
  • Even More Anime

 

Depressed now that I think about it................

 

I can't believe you forgot Project H in that list...

BTW, this holiday had or will happen?

post #47088 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I can't believe you forgot Project H in that list...

BTW, this holiday had or will happen?


had.... in 5 days.

I'm waiting for the P-H cases, nothing to do.

post #47089 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Which reminds me, you don't have a nickname yet, do you, gopanthersgo1?
Let's fix that. Some suggestions:
Hyou-kun
Pantaa-kun
Hmmm, I'm out.
Hmm... never thought about it yet...
post #47090 of 149503
Muah.

FMP The Second Raid looks so much better.
The animation is miles ahead for one, the jokes are a lot less cliche, and the battle scenes are way more exciting.

I don't think it's just my fanboyism causing this, and I don't think it's just the technological advances in animation between 2002 and 2005 either.
post #47091 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Yeah my favorite season of FMP is fumoffu just because it does away with any plot and goes full slice of life/comedy. Only Fumoffu and the Second Raid are KyoAni productions BTW. First season was done by Gonzo.

So that explains Rikkun's rage LOL. No wonder I felt weird Rikkun bashing FMP

News to me though. I always thought all of them are KyoAni's

KyoAni doing **** work? Until pigs fly I guess. Even Ihave to admit that.
I'll be severely disappointed if the Ika musume OST doesn't have Noh-men Rider theme song.
post #47092 of 149503
Holy crap, I think I know why you like Ika musume Tilpo. She's a math genius.
post #47093 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Holy crap, I think I know why you like Ika musume Tilpo. She's a math genius.

biggrin.gif
post #47094 of 149503
On the other hand, I love Nagisa because she's thinking she's the Only Sane Woman in the world. I love that trope so much.
post #47095 of 149503

New SNSD album~ 

 

Jessica<3333.

post #47096 of 149503
Watching ika musume finally made me realize one thing about the teru teru bozu (the Japanese anti-rain charm): if the 'head' section is filled with tissue and the 'body' part is just nothing, wouldn't the head part make not hang like a hanged man and upside down?
post #47097 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Watching ika musume finally made me realize one thing about the teru teru bozu (the Japanese anti-rain charm): if the 'head' section is filled with tissue and the 'body' part is just nothing, wouldn't the head part make not hang like a hanged man and upside down?

Could you rephrase that?
post #47098 of 149503
Well a teru teru bozu has tissue stuffed to make the head... well stuffed.

So instead of hanging like this
o
/\

shouldn't it be upside down?
post #47099 of 149503
=
post #47100 of 149503
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Well a teru teru bozu has tissue stuffed to make the head... well stuffed.
So instead of hanging like this
o
/\
shouldn't it be upside down?

No?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge