Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know I'm late... Don't have the proper internet connection... Anyway,
Hmmm... Next time you might want to try mashing them, mix it with flour and a liiiitle bit of baking soda. Mix mix mix, fry the dough, using a spoon to put them in oil. It's a different texture, since there won't be whole banana, and it's in bite-size pieces. Also how are you making the dough? Again I'm curious.
Ah... reminds me of my mom's cooking...Yummy...
Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.
In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.
And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.
You know one weird thing is? Most of firework injuries happen during Hari Raya Aidilfitri (a Muslim's celebration).The victims are usually kids because they temper with the fireworks. HOWEVER, during other celebrations, there is almost no injury cases. Weird
Which brings me to the next issue about fireworks. The government claims to ban fireworks. There are ones sold secretly, but you have to get a good source for that. The ones that are said to be confiscated however, are actually being used by the authorities' family themselves! This means that the authorities (usually police in this case) get free fireworks, just by saying they "confiscated" them based on the law
I'd use Chrome sine I can sync with my desktop Chrome. I know I can do that with Firefox too, but can it sync with the whole Google related stuff?
So wait, you don't care much for chu2, but you're calling it AOTY?
Hmm, new years was a blast last night! Literally! But I have all my fingers and toes still, so it's all good
I apologize if anyone sent me any messages or tried to get ahold of me, I was going to be on last night, but my Internet went down. Lovely...
I also watched some more geass last night. Holy crap it's good!!!
Internet down is nothing compared to water system down
I can't shower or piss even (since I always wash with water after). And I could only shower once using mineral water. True story.
Good news is now that happened back home and now I'm back in my uni
Lol. You are not mistaken.
Perhaps I should've used 'shallow'.
'flat character' is a Dutch literary term, not sure if it's the same in English. Note that in Dutch you say it in English.
LOL Sanae appearing in a shrimp suit is just horrific LOL.
But aren't there two seasons of Ika Musume?
Then download the second. You should have more than enough time left to do that before finishing the first season.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help Choosing Headphones 10 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 2 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 7 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2