or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3138

post #47056 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Now to relive that again.


Yay!
post #47057 of 157309

I know I'm late... Don't have the proper internet connection... Anyway,

あけましておめでとうございます!!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Hmmm... Next time you might want to try mashing them, mix it with flour and a liiiitle bit of baking soda. Mix mix mix, fry the dough, using a spoon to put them in oil. It's a different texture, since there won't be whole banana, and it's in bite-size pieces. Also how are you making the dough? Again I'm curious.

 

Ah... reminds me of my mom's cooking...Yummy...

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.
In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.
And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.

 

You know one weird thing is? Most of firework injuries happen during Hari Raya Aidilfitri (a Muslim's celebration).The victims are usually kids because they temper with the fireworks. HOWEVER, during other celebrations, there is almost no injury cases. Weird

 

Which brings me to the next issue about fireworks. The government claims to ban fireworks. There are ones sold secretly, but you have to get a good source for that. The ones that are said to be confiscated however, are actually being used by the authorities' family themselves! This means that the authorities (usually police in this case) get free fireworks, just by saying they "confiscated" them based on the law


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

blink.gif whoa.

 

:p fireworks for blowin' up is outlawed where i live. You can't set them off, only the fire technicians can.

 

 

Sounds like Japan

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Android running 4.1 using Firefox nightlies.

 

Firefox? Eww....

I'd use Chrome sine I can sync with my desktop Chrome. I know I can do that with Firefox too, but can it sync with the whole Google related stuff?

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


So wait, you don't care much for chu2, but you're calling it AOTY?
Hmm, new years was a blast last night! Literally! But I have all my fingers and toes still, so it's all good biggrin.gif
I apologize if anyone sent me any messages or tried to get ahold of me, I was going to be on last night, but my Internet went down. Lovely...
I also watched some more geass last night. Holy crap it's good!!!

 

Internet down is nothing compared to water system down

I can't shower or piss even (since I always wash with water after). And I could only shower once using mineral water. True story.

Good news is now that happened back home and now I'm back in my uni

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

My parents bought me that bike because a car was too dangerous....yep.

 

I love that manga.

 

Say wha? I can't trust this logic really..

 

post #47058 of 157309
HOO!! Thanks to Ika-musume, I know now koi = love, or something. So Tenshi no Koi should mean Angel's Love. Or something.
post #47059 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

HOO!! Thanks to Ika-musume, I know now koi = love, or something. So Tenshi no Koi should mean Angel's Love. Or something.

Lol. You are not mistaken.
post #47060 of 157309
Hmmm, while it was still a bit predictable and cliche, I have to say that the battle scenes of episode 17 were quite good. Still with all the fillers and flat characters, it's still not a good show.
post #47061 of 157309
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Still with all the fillers and flat characters, it's still not a good show.

 

Not what I think, right? tongue.gif

post #47062 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Not what I think, right? tongue.gif

Nope. tongue.gif

Perhaps I should've used 'shallow'.
'flat character' is a Dutch literary term, not sure if it's the same in English. Note that in Dutch you say it in English.
post #47063 of 157309
I usually use 'flat characters" too, but shallow should mean the same. But maybe that's because I'm not from a mainly English-speaking country.
post #47064 of 157309
SInce Ika-musume isn't some great story-bound anime, and just a variety comedy show, I don't think I'll be doing any Squid Diary. Besides, 1 cour is kind of short for a marathon diary, and especially a comedy one.
post #47065 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

SInce Ika-musume isn't some great story-bound anime, and just a variety comedy show, I don't think I'll be doing any Squid Diary. Besides, 1 cour is kind of short for a marathon diary, and especially a comedy one.

cour?
post #47066 of 157309
@tilpo It's something I've seen used a lot amongst the aniblogger to indicate anime seasons. I should've observed more and longer, maybe.
LOL Sanae appearing in a shrimp suit is just horrific LOL.
post #47067 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@tilpo It's something I've seen used a lot amongst the aniblogger to indicate anime seasons. I should've observed more and longer, maybe.
LOL Sanae appearing in a shrimp suit is just horrific LOL.


But aren't there two seasons of Ika Musume?
post #47068 of 157309
But I only have 1 season in my HDD.
post #47069 of 157309
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

But I only have 1 season in my HDD.

Then download the second. You should have more than enough time left to do that before finishing the first season.
post #47070 of 157309
Holy **** the first ika-chan skit came up. That't the 3rd time I've seen it, and it's even harder to watch it now since when they start to go through the seasons together, I kind of know what'll happen.... Always got me in the end. Damn you anime!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge