Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3137

post #47041 of 137455
@tilpo, I agree. Someone who spends a lot of time looking for fapping material has a problem, including yours truly. I'll admit that comes out way easier to say than I thought, but I do recognise that I have a problem going to certain lengths to do it.

Well the circumstance was that I just woke up, kind of disgusted to see non-official ecchi fanservice (for whatever reason I can never feel comfortable with ecchi fan service if it wasnt' depicted 'officially'), and then it dawned on me what the freezer door does. Sad, hysterical laughter ensues. I don't know, it felt kind of sad, a sense of pity towards myself.

Why the **** am I being somewhat melancholic all of a sudden?
post #47042 of 137455
I did have my 2 cent re God and science, but since I tend to ramble on quite fast, I decided to not say it. Too bad though, since I thought that it's a bit of a fppd fpr thought, if nothing else.
post #47043 of 137455
=
post #47044 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@tilpo, I agree. Someone who spends a lot of time looking for fapping material has a problem, including yours truly. I'll admit that comes out way easier to say than I thought, but I do recognise that I have a problem going to certain lengths to do it.

I used to spent a lot of time looking for material too. Being as obsessed with efficiency as I am, I have developed clever methods to cut down the search time to <5 min and get right down to business.
post #47045 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

God itself is not a contradiction, but I do believe the bible says the world was made in 7 days, with god having a day off, and that earth is a few thousand years old, while science suggests that the earth took billions of years and evolution to reach our current level of cognitive ability. Since high school started, I've became more and more atheist. Probably one of the defining points of my life was telling my mom I didn't believe in god, which basically felt like coming out of the closet. Luckily my mom understands that people have different viewpoints, and she is willing to acknowledge them. Although it probably makes her sad... Oh well, I seem to have drifted quite off topic...

This is I feel why some of the preachers of religion, any religion that I've seen so far, baffles me. Science isn't a thing to be afraid of IMO. In fact, it proves quite a lot of things what some religions has said in a vague manner since its inception. For example, one might find how in some religion's text there are mentions of starry roses in the sky or something like that. And scientists did found such a thing, only it's some form of nebula or something that resembles like a rose.
post #47046 of 137455
What the **** happens here at 4 A.M! eek.gif
post #47047 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

What the **** happens here at 4 A.M! eek.gif

Hmmm?


It's 11 AM right here. Don't worry man. Go to bed.
post #47048 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I used to spent a lot of time looking for material too. Being as obsessed with efficiency as I am, I have developed clever methods to cut down the search time to <5 min and get right down to business.

Well I do have some sites that I target for quick ones but since it's quite an unpopular fetish (futa) the sites that matter doesn't have a lot of new ones quick enough. g.e does have a lot of new ones, but it's too disorganized. Thus being back to square one for me.
post #47049 of 137455
Which reminds me, you don't have a nickname yet, do you, gopanthersgo1?

Let's fix that. Some suggestions:

Hyou-kun
Pantaa-kun

Hmmm, I'm out.
post #47050 of 137455

700 posts... too many, cbf. 

 

65 freeleech tokens on what.. dafuq am I supposed to get......

post #47051 of 137455
Hmm what to marathon now?
Aquarion EVOL
Binchou tan
Kara no Kyoukai
Ika musume
steins;gate

inb4 someone answers "all of it".
post #47052 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Hmm what to marathon now?
Aquarion EVOL
Binchou tan
Kara no Kyoukai
Ika musume
steins;gate
inb4 someone answers "all of it".

Ika Musume. Chances are you'll love it, but knowing you, you may just be really bored with it as well. Try it for a few episodes and see yourself.

If it means anything, I'm personally a huge fan.
post #47053 of 137455
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I did have my 2 cent re God and science, but since I tend to ramble on quite fast, I decided to not say it. Too bad though, since I thought that it's a bit of a fppd fpr thought, if nothing else.
Blog post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

This is I feel why some of the preachers of religion, any religion that I've seen so far, baffles me. Science isn't a thing to be afraid of IMO. In fact, it proves quite a lot of things what some religions has said in a vague manner since its inception. For example, one might find how in some religion's text there are mentions of starry roses in the sky or something like that. And scientists did found such a thing, only it's some form of nebula or something that resembles like a rose.
Yeah, good luck telling that to religious folk...
Steins;gate in response to your other post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

700 posts... too many, cbf. 

65 freeleech tokens on what.. dafuq am I supposed to get......
How did you get so many?

Oyasumi miina...
post #47054 of 137455
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Hoho, I like that subtle sig change.

 

I'm humbled, Destroyer of V-Moda.


Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I used to spent a lot of time looking for material too. Being as obsessed with efficiency as I am, I have developed clever methods to cut down the search time to <5 min and get right down to business.

 

Everything is simply at your fingertips now, hmm? tongue.gif


Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Hmm what to marathon now?

 

Let me know what you decide on, I'll marathon it as well.

post #47055 of 137455

@deadly

Kiteki is KIA for getting banned ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge