Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3127

post #46891 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years frown.gif
The fireworks store was open today though! I went and bought some sparklers and fuse. The guy just looked at me, smiled and said "I know what you're doing!" haha, I have no idea what he's talking about :P

Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.

In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.

And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.
post #46892 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Yup, I ran a marathon w/ sleep in the middle. Ending made sense. Was good IMO, but nowhere near RahXephon. Overall, the series was better (?) than RH. Have to rewatch it, but that'd take too much time. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

But it makes sense if you think a little and remember the details.

I am going to start one today

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years frown.gif
The fireworks store was open today though! I went and bought some sparklers and fuse. The guy just looked at me, smiled and said "I know what you're doing!" haha, I have no idea what he's talking about :P

We Asians pre judge a lot.

post #46893 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.
In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.
And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.

blink.gif whoa.

 

:p fireworks for blowin' up is outlawed where i live. You can't set them off, only the fire technicians can.

 

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I am going to start one today

We Asians pre judge a lot.

 

Judge more than you can imagine. Kisamashi. The lot. Starting that Rah? :p

 

Edit: 

 

 

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/nekomonogatari-kuro

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/da-capo-iii

 

I thought all books were getting adaptations? How many seasons/adaptations have there been? Neko is the 6th? at least description says.

 

Nvm. I got it figured.


Edited by MrViolin - 12/31/12 at 2:46pm
post #46894 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

blink.gif  whoa.

tongue.gif fireworks for blowin' up is outlawed where i live. You can't set them off, only the fire technicians can.

I wish that were true here in the Netherlands.
post #46895 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Turns out there actually is an Asian market in my town, but it's closed today, presumably because of new years frown.gif
The fireworks store was open today though! I went and bought some sparklers and fuse. The guy just looked at me, smiled and said "I know what you're doing!" haha, I have no idea what he's talking about :P

I wonder what it is that he thought you're going to do LOL.
post #46896 of 117368

I would prefer it if this was a more common knowledge in anime:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

atjAY.jpg

post #46897 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I would prefer it if this was a more common knowledge in anime:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

atjAY.jpg

LOL wait, which one is this from T_T 

post #46898 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOL wait, which one is this from T_T 


WORKING!

(not sure which season.)

post #46899 of 117368

Hey guys, I'm back.....
Just wasted 16 hours of my life messing around with my MAL... Programming is addictive!

 

1000

post #46900 of 117368

On other news, Kokoro Connect: Michi Random is finally out!!
(Ep 14 and 15)

post #46901 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I would prefer it if this was a more common knowledge in anime:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
atjAY.jpg


Yay Working!

One of my favorite shows.
post #46902 of 117368

:0 thanks borisu! lol new page.

 

Tried Canaan 1st ep. Didn't like it. Don't think that I would. Time to search for the one similar to canaan :0

post #46903 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Hey guys, I'm back.....
Just wasted 16 hours of my life messing around with my MAL... Programming is addictive!

 

1000

While by definition, you are programing. The term coding in English would be a bit more accurate. Just a connotation on how a word is usually taken in English. Both work though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

On other news, Kokoro Connect: Michi Random is finally out!!
(Ep 14 and 15)

YES

post #46904 of 117368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

looks like yuri. 
Lol, no idea what I would possibly do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Pah, buying fireworks. Waste of money if you ask me.
In the Netherlands it's common tradition to light your own firework on new year's eve. People buy hundreds or even thousands of euros of firework and set it off in a couple hours. That's just absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.
Additionally, around the end of the year, you very often hear really loud firework during the day, which is really annoying. And on December the 31st you hear fireworks starting from 10AM in the morning non-stop until ~3 AM the next day. It's really quite a bother.
And then there are the dozens of dead and injured people every year, and all the cars, garbage cans, houses and letter boxes set on fire.
It's quite annoying here on the fourth of July as well, but it's really fun! And I only spent $10, since I have some left over from independence Day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I wonder what it is that he thought you're going to do LOL.
Huh, I have no idea... rolleyes.gif
post #46905 of 117368

omg the dub for Infinite Ryvius LOL. Pre 2k dub. 

 

Edit: Well, dub is rarely ever done w/ the right amount of emotion. Usually find them unrealistic LOL. But pre2k dub is funny :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge