Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3125
Gear mentioned in this thread:
SoL? :3 Soloing on Love?
But yes, it does suck living in a small town with not many asians in it...
Well what I thought as a boring arc seems to be quite entertaining, if a bit facepalm-inducing. So ep. 13 up to 18 is what I'd call the Business Arc, in which the show explains how piracy in their world is more like a commerce business, complete with dealings with insurance companies and clients seeking their pirating services. Also in this arc is the unveiling of Bentenmaru's insurance agent, Show. Not only does he have an awesome afro, there's something to his voice and bearing that makes me like him as a character. The arc, as expected, shows how Marika develops some more to become a quite ruthless businesswoman, not bowing under pressure when the tough decisions need to be made. But as always for an air-head, albeit quite one with a formidable sharp mind, ironically, she does need a little bit push for more of her plans to work, and that's where most of her friends come in.
All in all, I thought that this arc is a little bit weak at the start, but ended up quite entertaining. Oh I almost forgot. I would be remiss not to mention that there's more yuri romantic action! It's a given that a show that has a lot of female cast; a casual one that isn't focused on luring male introverts that only want to see 2D boobs and ass; has romantic yuri relationship(s) that doesn't need to be ecchi.
It's a shame, I think, that I didn't watch Mouretsu Pirates as it aired, but doing this marathon showed me something else positive about that. The start of the new arc at ep. 19 was kind of too SoL and bland. The yatch club is doing club activities, Marika cleans up the Bentenmaru after the last missions, and there's a yatch race held. Sounds kind of boring, and it is for the first couple of episodes of the Race Arc. I would think that I can get too bored of it and drop it while it aired LOL. But somehow, just at the point where I thought that I would drop the show, it presented just enough about something else to make me remained hooked to the show. More to their credit, the music used in the anime all worked wonderfully, whether to show how majestic outer space is, or to convey the gravity of the dangers of it.
It's a shame, again, that I only just finishing this show now. And the next arc looks like it'll go out in a bang, so to speak.
Finish Xam'd lost memories. I can say that it's similar when compared to RahXephon w/ the animation :p especially the ending. But nowhere near as good :p
My thoughts on Xam'd endingWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So, aikiyabi comes back at the end, but it doesn't have a meaningful impact ):<
OH, the picked up Bakayuki when he was stone n went home, didn't see that part.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bakayuki coming back is actually meaningful. Wrote the spoiler over the length of an hour of htinking lol.
Edited by MrViolin - 12/31/12 at 2:07pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 43 seconds ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 3 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Question on hooking up Philips Fidelio x1, dss2, mixamp pro 2013, v... 4 minutes ago
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from the Shure SRH440s 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2