Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3118

post #46756 of 132258
Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10

Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime. biggrin.gif
post #46757 of 132258
Quote:

LOL. I read the manga. OPPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

post #46758 of 132258
Damn, all this caffeine is making me go to the toilet every half an hour, despite not drinking water.
post #46759 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10
Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime. biggrin.gif

I'm on ep 10.

 

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

post #46760 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm on ep 10.

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

Honey and Clover? I watched the first few eps of that with my club. It was much more slice of life than it was romance from the perspective of the first 5 eps, but since it's rather long, that may be subject to change later on in the anime.

Do finish it however. The last two episodes were really good. Don't really care for the drama, but sweet romance is really quite beautiful, especially if done realistically.
post #46761 of 132258

Mmmh, natto and Xam'd...

700

 

Good combo

post #46762 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Mmmh, natto and Xam'd...

Never tasted nattou actually.
post #46763 of 132258
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Never tasted nattou actually.

 

Yeah....it doesn't look too appealing. confused_face.gif

post #46764 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Never tasted nattou actually.

 

Sticky and bitter aftertaste. Very addicting taste though. Goes well with some curry rice and a fried egg on top. Oh, look, there's dinner for today.

 

Sort of nutty actually. Think really fermented miso. Apparently it's packed with healthy stuff.


Edited by TwinQY - 12/30/12 at 6:29pm
post #46765 of 132258

I smell estrogen. What does that imply? Man boobs. Jk, I haven't looked into it, but I know soy does that :p

post #46766 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Honey and Clover? I watched the first few eps of that with my club. It was much more slice of life than it was romance from the perspective of the first 5 eps, but since it's rather long, that may be subject to change later on in the anime.
Do finish it however. The last two episodes were really good. Don't really care for the drama, but sweet romance is really quite beautiful, especially if done realistically.

Hopefully. Many people introduced lead me to think its a teen angst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Mmmh, natto and Xam'd...

700

 

Good combo

NEver had it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Never tasted nattou actually.

lol same

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Yeah....it doesn't look too appealing. confused_face.gif

They say it is good for your skin. But I also heard that about......yeah

post #46767 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I smell estrogen. What does that imply? Man boobs. Jk, I haven't looked into it, but I know soy does that :p

 

Finished a few packs, nothing yet. I'll check in a few hours, see if anything's come up. Now that you mentioned it, my chest does feel rather tingly....

 

Yeah, apparently full of iron and protein (most soy stuff does). Some soy sauce and salt does wonders. Tastes like a sticky moe harem in my mouth.

post #46768 of 132258

:3 I'm betting 
Xam'd

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

that he dies.

post #46769 of 132258
@bowei: all I know is that chase has played more VNs than me. No idea how many he played. I do know that he doesn't play every game he uploads though.
post #46770 of 132258
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Already got a MAL xD 

Xam'd is great so far. Miss this kind of animation. It takes me back. 

I can't remember who said they couldn't handle pre 2K animation ):< gundam (wing, x) did a mighty fine job. Akira. Iono how many others. I like that kind :D Gundam Unicorn even uses that kinda animation.

 

Edit: Request sent :D How do you guys link?

Add me too while you're at it :)

Mine's in the Sig

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh, then add me :D

For anyone interested, I just made a VNDB account! http://vndb.org/u37508/list

Check out dat puny number of VNs played!!!


Mine's here wink.gif

I upped F/SN to a 10 after Realta Nua and completing the HF route.

http://vndb.org/u35338/list?c=all;v=0;t=-1;o=d;s=vote

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge