Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3117

post #46741 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Boom Boom Satellites. Been a huge fan since I first got UMBRA.

Nice to see some BBS love. Not a big fan by any means, but still they're a nice band...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

[hueg-ass list]

 

As much as that, still can't beat mine~

 

Go get a MAL... It'll make your life easier

Honestly, I missed the profile bar and when I saw that unskipped list, I immediately thought of Bowei. Turns out, I was wrong... ;-P

post #46742 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omg. Xam'd 1st episode is AMAZING. It's like one of those movies (Spirited away or Howl's Moving Castle xD)

 

Gets progressively more confusing and awesome. If you can make sense of the ending on your first watch, huge props (cause I sure as hell couldn't) 

 

Like a mix of E7 and FMA to me, but steampunk. Really goes heavy on the metaphysical and philosophical which can be a turn off. But still has fun elements. Last BONES series that felt like a BONES series. Re-watching it as well. THAT OPENING!!1?!!?!!

post #46743 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:3 indeed

I hate how they don't show you when you have a friend request or anything... You have to go searching for it >_<

post #46744 of 151271
Past the sleep barrier! Now I don't feel the strong desire to sleep anymore, so I can keep on marathoning as long as I want without being bothered by sleepiness. Though I'll quite after this episode. It'll be 3 AM then. That is exceptionally late for me, actually.
post #46745 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Gets progressively more confusing and awesome. If you can make sense of the ending on your first watch, huge props (cause I sure as hell couldn't) 

 

Like a mix of E7 and FMA to me, but steampunk. Really goes heavy on the metaphysical and philosophical which can be a turn off. But still has fun elements. Last BONES series that felt like a BONES series. Re-watching it as well. THAT OPENING!!1?!!?!!

haha. Bones. Oh no. Another unknown ending. Bones. Why do you do this.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Past the sleep barrier! Now I don't feel the strong desire to sleep anymore, so I can keep on marathoning as long as I want without being bothered by sleepiness. Though I'll quite after this episode. It'll be 3 AM then. That is exceptionally late for me, actually.

:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I hate how they don't show you when you have a friend request or anything... You have to go searching for it >_<

lol I think it has a question mark or something next to it when u get a request
 

post #46746 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omg. Xam'd has aikido :0

Then watch it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Already got a MAL xD 

Xam'd is great so far. Miss this kind of animation. It takes me back. 

I can't remember who said they couldn't handle pre 2K animation ):< gundam (wing, x) did a mighty fine job. Akira. Iono how many others. I like that kind :D Gundam Unicorn even uses that kinda animation.

 

Edit: Request sent :D How do you guys link?

Everyone did. Ok just Mechy and Borisu I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

So I just watched the Rurouni Kenshin live action movie.

 

It wasn't terrible.

really?...ill need a peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh, then add me :D

For anyone interested, I just made a VNDB account! http://vndb.org/u37508/list

Check out dat puny number of VNs played!!!

how many has Chase played? I've played quite  afew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omg. Xam'd 1st episode is AMAZING. It's like one of those movies (Spirited away or Howl's Moving Castle xD)

It was a pretty good show. Sometimes the story dips and its execution at times was spotty but a good show none the less with high quality visuals and music. The supporting characters are predictable and generic and some of the 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

who am I

 

things weren't that original anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Past the sleep barrier! Now I don't feel the strong desire to sleep anymore, so I can keep on marathoning as long as I want without being bothered by sleepiness. Though I'll quite after this episode. It'll be 3 AM then. That is exceptionally late for me, actually.

I turned night into day and vice versa during the summer. It was a bit terrifying actually. Waking up when the sun was or had already set.

post #46747 of 151271

anyone know where I can buy the lehmann amp/dacs? =_= I can't find them anywhere...

post #46748 of 151271
post #46749 of 151271
Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10

Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime. biggrin.gif
post #46750 of 151271
Quote:

LOL. I read the manga. OPPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

post #46751 of 151271
Damn, all this caffeine is making me go to the toilet every half an hour, despite not drinking water.
post #46752 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10
Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime. biggrin.gif

I'm on ep 10.

 

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

post #46753 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm on ep 10.

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

Honey and Clover? I watched the first few eps of that with my club. It was much more slice of life than it was romance from the perspective of the first 5 eps, but since it's rather long, that may be subject to change later on in the anime.

Do finish it however. The last two episodes were really good. Don't really care for the drama, but sweet romance is really quite beautiful, especially if done realistically.
post #46754 of 151271

Mmmh, natto and Xam'd...

700

 

Good combo

post #46755 of 151271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Mmmh, natto and Xam'd...

Never tasted nattou actually.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge