Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3099

post #46471 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh I get it now

 

Why am I Oppai? I am Panda-Sama

 

The majority of us dropped it. Seriously. 

:/ either JC Staff bombed it or it wasn't that great of a work then. lol I just wanted to say oppai. Lo siento panda sama. Pho on a cold day like this is great. Home made even better. No MSG :D And you can eat as much as you cook :D

post #46472 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:/ either JC Staff bombed it or it wasn't that great of a work then. lol I just wanted to say oppai. Lo siento panda sama. Pho on a cold day like this is great. Home made even better. No MSG :D And you can eat as much as you cook :D

I take it you are vietnamese?

 

JC Staff and A1 both had problems this season.

 

HOWEVER that is no excuse. Some may think it was budget problems.

 

A1 had SSY and JC had Little Busters this season. Littl Busters has ...problems everywhere. SSY has animation problems. The story and characters are very sporadic.

 

However that doesn't make sense as A1 is also making SAO that season and JC was making Pet No kanojo. 

 

While Little Buster from JC had mediocre and meh VA, pet no kanojo had a few A listers

 

While SSY from A1 had huge animation issues, especially for me, SAO was silky smooth and boasted some of the best of that season.


Edited by bowei006 - 12/29/12 at 4:43pm
post #46473 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I take it you are vietnamese?

That's a possibility :D

 

 


Quote:

Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

JC Staff and A1 both had problems this season.

 

HOWEVER that is no excuse. Some may think it was budget problems.

 

A1 had SSY and JC had Little Busters this season. Littl Busters has ...problems everywhere. SSY has animation problems. The story and characters are very sporadic.

 

However that doesn't make sense as A1 is also making SAO that season and JC was making Pet No kanojo. 

 

While Little Buster from JC had mediocre and meh VA, pet no kanojo had a few A listers

 

While SSY from A1 had huge animation issues, especially for me, SAO was silky smooth and boasted some of the best of that season.

 

VA? oh... seiyuu/voice actors

 

kk


Edited by MrViolin - 12/29/12 at 4:46pm
post #46474 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

That's a possibility :D

 

 


 

VA? oh... seiyuu/voice actors

 

kk

We had a few Vietnamese here :)

 

Yep Seiyuu :)

 

I take it that Key will never give JC the oopurtunity to make one of their games an anime again.

 

But then again, the fault lies with KyoAni for getting sucked up by the money and fame

post #46475 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

We had a few Vietnamese here :)

 

Yep Seiyuu :)

 

I take it that Key will never give JC the oopurtunity to make one of their games an anime again.

 

But then again, the fault lies with KyoAni for getting sucked up by the money and fame

J.C Staff's had tons of cash cows... I don't think they really cared for the project either then. Oh, so KA wanted more money? ):< You can bargain a little, but if it gets to your head, then it's probably too much. Man, this week we had snow in Texas :D although now it's pretty low in temps. Texas weather. Is comparable to a woman's mood when she's on her period. 

post #46476 of 130519

Awwh yeah, things are looking sweet with the Kawaii Codec Pack. So much easier than messing around and doing everything manually.

 

My stuff wouldn't play right until I turned MPC-HC's audio switcher off (lots of fuzzing and slow video), maybe that'll help someone.

post #46477 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

J.C Staff's had tons of cash cows... I don't think they really cared for the project either then. Oh, so KA wanted more money? ):< You can bargain a little, but if it gets to your head, then it's probably too much. Man, this week we had snow in Texas :D although now it's pretty low in temps. Texas weather. Is comparable to a woman's mood when she's on her period. 

Yeah just maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Awwh yeah, things are looking sweet with the Kawaii Codec Pack. So much easier than messing around and doing everything manually.

 

My stuff wouldn't play right until I turned MPC-HC's audio switcher off (lots of fuzzing and slow video), maybe that'll help someone.

I used so much crap and MADVR and all that other stuff to get 10 bit support.Obviously it is uneedded now.

post #46478 of 130519

Looks like it'll be another season in which I watch pretty much everything and end up dropping maybe two shows about 7 episodes in.

post #46479 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCats View Post

Looks like it'll be another season in which I watch pretty much everything and end up dropping maybe two shows about 7 episodes in.

Hello Mr.Cat! I am Mr. Panda! Pleased to meet you.

post #46480 of 130519
End of Ep. 22 on Code Geass! eek.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #46481 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

End of Ep. 22 on Code Geass! eek.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like it?

 

Mechy is currently watching it also and loving it :)

post #46482 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

How do you like it?

Mechy is currently watching it also and loving it smily_headphones1.gif
Great, I'm a little messed up in the head it seems though! xD
Mechy, don't read! (Click to show)
How do you think I did? Did I do okay? *immediately after* I hope the bit*h rots in He|l!
post #46483 of 130519
Double
post #46484 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Great, I'm a little messed up in the head it seems though! xD Mechy, don't read! (Click to show)
How do you think I did? Did I do okay? *immediately after* I hope the bit*h rots in He|l!

He is on Season 2 so it's fine lol

 

The Dub and Sub were equallly amazing at that part.

post #46485 of 130519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He is on Season 2 so it's fine lol

The Dub and Sub were equallly amazing at that part.
Yeah, it made my day! biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge