Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3053

post #45781 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Based on this : http://www.overclock.net/t/191028/how-to-play-your-ps3-through-your-pcs-monitor-speakers

He used HDMI->DVI

 

I meant that... Oh nvm. Reread that link again. Now I understand. Yes, P-H is able to do it. PS3 GAMING ON AD700!

If your monitor has Coaxil out you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:3 it's true man. Unless you wana have keys that open up multiple programs with the press of a button/play competitively (see those sc/sc2 pros play. You'd be freaked out at how fast the hit them keys), save that money- same goes with the mouse. RAM is all the same, 1-2% difference in performance. Differences are the heatsinks and reliability of the brand you're using (only bad brand would be mushkin from what I've seen. Move on w/ products constantly, bite the dust in a few months). 

Last night I experienced the awesomeness of watching the tv for 1-2 hours. Then proceeded to turn off the TV. In the dark I could see the alternating frames xD that flickering. 

1-2% between standard gaming RAM. With a Good system and what not, you can make your RAM go vroom...but come on. PC Enthusiasts are less than 1% of the total market. And of those 1%, we get another probable 1% that have OC'd ram past 2000MHz in their systems anyway.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Sure. I'll lower the keyboard and mouse later on

 

What are you watching on? CRT TV???

CRT....lol

post #45782 of 121006

Seems the total price (without any discounts) seems...a lot.

Not sure what my dad will respond to the final price.

 

If worse comes to worst, I'm gonna :

- drop SSD

- use i5 3330 instead

- smaller monitor

- lower gpu

 

ANyway, it's 5.30AM. GTG. Need to finish my lab report LOL


Edited by graphidz - 12/25/12 at 1:35pm
post #45783 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

CRT....lol

 

I still use CRTs...

post #45784 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Seems the total price (without any discounts) seems...a lot.

Not sure what my dad will respond to the final price.

 

If worse comes to worst, I'm gonna :

- drop SSD

- use i5 3330 instead

- smaller monitor

- lower gpu

 

ANyway, it's 5.30AM. GTG. Need to finish my lab report LOL

noo, don't drop the SSD! Lol!

post #45785 of 121006
This season is just too awesome!

JJBA = pure awesomeness incarnate
Psycho-pass = sci fi action awesomeness
SSY = great occult/mystery shiw
R;N = slow robobu anime w/ a side of sci fi conspiracy
And the surprising thing and making me regret not following since the start of the season:
Girls und panzer = ******* awesome tank battles! (with a side of surprisingly low amount of moe).

Top 5 Autumn 2012 done.
post #45786 of 121006
Also how to calculate the voltage in a circuit that only have a capacitor? V=?
post #45787 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

This season is just too awesome!
JJBA = pure awesomeness incarnate
Psycho-pass = sci fi action awesomeness
SSY = great occult/mystery shiw
R;N = slow robobu anime w/ a side of sci fi conspiracy
And the surprising thing and making me regret not following since the start of the season:
Girls und panzer = ******* awesome tank battles! (with a side of surprisingly low amount of moe).
Top 5 Autumn 2012 done.

JJBA? Jiggly Jobs Bitchin Asses?
Girls and panzer have any slight add of romance that isn't yuri? 

post #45788 of 121006

Oh, I can't believe we forgot to post this, but the files were sent for the Project h cases on Monday... So 30 business days from Monday Borisu should have the cases.

post #45789 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 

I still use CRTs...

They have ..near infinite responce rate blah blah blah. yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

noo, don't drop the SSD! Lol!

This

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

This season is just too awesome!
JJBA = pure awesomeness incarnate
Psycho-pass = sci fi action awesomeness
SSY = great occult/mystery shiw
R;N = slow robobu anime w/ a side of sci fi conspiracy
And the surprising thing and making me regret not following since the start of the season:
Girls und panzer = ******* awesome tank battles! (with a side of surprisingly low amount of moe).
Top 5 Autumn 2012 done.

Meh

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh, I can't believe we forgot to post this, but the files were sent for the Project h cases on Monday... So 30 business days from Monday Borisu should have the cases.

nice

post #45790 of 121006
Sigh, first the ocz piece of crap dies and now a patriot inferno 240gb.

Time to get a Samsung 840 series, oh wait, it's a damn public holiday today so the computer stores are closed. mad.gif

Ima get drunk, at 10am.

Happy new year chaps.
post #45791 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Sigh, first the ocz piece of crap dies and now a patriot inferno 240gb.
Time to get a Samsung 840 series, oh wait, it's a damn public holiday today so the computer stores are closed. mad.gif
Ima get drunk, at 10am.
Happy new year chaps.

Which OCZ drive did you have?
Cheers!

post #45792 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Which OCZ drive did you have?

Cheers!

It was an agility 2 120gb me thinks. This was back when SSD's were starting to drop down in price, a year or two ago.
post #45793 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


It was an agility 2 120gb me thinks. This was back when SSD's were starting to drop down in price, a year or two ago.

Ah, gotcha. I have a Vertex 4 so I was curious :)

post #45794 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They have ..near infinite responce rate blah blah blah. yeah
Cheap no-lag. [music games player]
post #45795 of 121006
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Sigh, first the ocz piece of crap dies and now a patriot inferno 240gb.
Time to get a Samsung 840 series, oh wait, it's a damn public holiday today so the computer stores are closed. mad.gif
Ima get drunk, at 10am.
Happy new year chaps.
Yeah...OCZ's have had that problem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge