Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3040

post #45586 of 119689

700

 

700

 

Happy stupid panda. Homg it was so hard to take these pictures.

post #45587 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What's that "Date A Live" thing?

Its a novel, Date A Live as you guess its a harem thing, iirc it has an anime for winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

 

Yup, I agree. Problem is, it's quite a big country isn't it?

I'm just fortunate to live where stores like Jaben, Analoghead, Don't Blame Your Ears are easily reachable.

Jaben, Stereo, Headphone Gallery, I really like heading to Stereo and I do buy locally despite MSRP for warranty purposes. I don't know about the scene in Indo but here, its really very competitive.

post #45588 of 119689
Holy flipping crap, the first choice in saya no uta appears and it's one of the more hardest decision to make in a gam-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GAME?!????!!?!!!
post #45589 of 119689
@firev, i see.
post #45590 of 119689

Since its Christmas and all, merry Christmas!

post #45591 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Great. So I need another account just for Amazon japan to use it? I have one for Amazon main, but... can't seem to let it stay logged in when I'm about to order the fxz100/

Yes, you do. So you're getting the FXZ100?
post #45592 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

. I actually like it a lot. Just something to make boring box reads so much better.
Haha, yup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

hey guys I just bought some padding material for P-H and Kalbee's headphones.....
(13" MBP for scale lol)

700
 
700
holy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


This...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

I love ten to sixteen year olds.


1000


No Jager or JD, but I got some Kraken Rum and Maker's Mark bourbon too. tongue.gif

$741 eek.gif
for 7 freaking bottles of alcohol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post





That is so expensive!!
this again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

GREAT NEWS!
Finally got my HE-500!
Giggity gigity biggrin.gif
Will post some pics when I get back home.
Yay! Let us know how it sounds, can you compare it to your T50RP please and thank you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Also, JPS freeleech until New Year. Have fun.
Haha, my ratio is already 12.XX. Oh well, time to fill up the 1TB I guess....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Eh. I'll probably start like 50+ torrents before I go home today to take advantage of freeleech.. gonna need a new hd soon this ones almost down to 300~. 

Also got my 1964 demos today, v3/quads. sound pretty awesome since I haven't heard eims worth more than like.. $20 ever. 
OOH! How do they sound? Can you point out the differences between the two?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Pics incoming:

1000

1000

I was quite surprised that it comes with a big box in which...
1000

inside resides this beauty.
1000

The design is to be honest, nothing revolutionary...
1000

But it is beautifully simple and
1000

that gun metal grey colour is just the business.
1000

Just an exquisite looking headphone. I absolutely love it.

1000


It's just delicious.
dayum that's nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Stop complaining bowei. The USA have a lot more stores to choose from.
This. I might be going to headphone.com's brick and mortar store over spring break while visiting a college biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

jgray91 vs Saya no Uta (Click to show)
OMG poor Yousuke, MC's neighbour. Living a good life with his wife and daughter, and BAM! in comes some writhing eldritch tentacle monster doing something to him and changed his perception to see his well-kept house as an insane hellscape, all in perfect order as if it's mocking him.
Dayum. Too good.
Lol yeah, I just got to this part again last night too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

700


700


Happy stupid panda. Homg it was so hard to take these pictures.
Looks nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Holy flipping crap, the first choice in saya no uta appears and it's one of the more hardest decision to make in a gam-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GAME?!????!!?!!!
SAVE YOUR GAME AND THEN Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
choose "I want it all back." the game goes on for only a few more minutes. Anyway,nwhen that's done, go back and play the other route. I think taking the all back route makes you appreciate events later on in the game...
post #45593 of 119689

Awwwhhh yeaaahhhhhhh, Merry Christmas guys! (and girls...you know who you are tongue_smile.gif)

 

Take care, stay safe, and drink responsibly!

 

Nice score Vortex!, just in time for Christmas huh?

 

edit: @ mech, I think it was for 12 bottles ish and two six packs of cider, not too bad at all. The scotch ranged from $45-$90 per bottle.


Edited by deadlylover - 12/24/12 at 12:24pm
post #45594 of 119689
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Pics incoming:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

1000

1000

I was quite surprised that it comes with a big box in which...

1000

inside resides this beauty.

1000

The design is to be honest, nothing revolutionary...

1000

But it is beautifully simple and

1000

that gun metal grey colour is just the business.

1000

Just an exquisite looking headphone. I absolutely love it.

 

1000

 

 

 

It's just delicious.

Remember, use a spoiler tags for photos.

 

*drools*

 

Want. I feel so poor (even though I can afford a pair).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Stop complaining bowei. The USA have a lot more stores to choose from.

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

I've also noticed some very limited anime OP/ED stuff in itunes usa. Picked up a few of the supercell/Egoist stuff. Not too shabby for stuff you weren't expecting to get unless you were importing it. Hmm.. then again there's Amazon japan and Tenso which I just used.

Pffft. iTunes. We all use JPopsuki.

post #45595 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Great. So I need another account just for Amazon japan to use it? I have one for Amazon main, but... can't seem to let it stay logged in when I'm about to order the fxz100/

Yes, you do. So you're getting the FXZ100?

Yrah, I am. Supposed to anyeay, as my birthday present that i imagined is gifted to me from Kafuka-chan. Now i feel bad to name it Koko (because a triple dynamic driver is loco, I said Oh no!) now that I think about it. BUT THAT'S OKAY SINCE IN MY HAREM LOCO WEAPONS DEALER IS ALL FINE WITH INSANE ULTRAOPTIMIST GIRL AND SAYA TOO.

@mech fuuuuuuuuuuu i did the sensible thing and didn't took that route. I've always had this uncanny ability to pick the 'right' way in games, whether it's the right way to a quest in a dungeon, or the long route in a VN. Sigh i guess i'll just backtrack a bit and continue on.
post #45596 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Awwwhhh yeaaahhhhhhh, Merry Christmas guys! (and girls...you know who you are tongue_smile.gif)

 

Take care, stay safe, and drink responsibly!

 

Nice score Vortex!, just in time for Christmas huh?

 

edit: @ mech, I think it was for 12 bottles ish and two six packs of cider, not too bad at all. The scotch ranged from $45-$90 per bottle.

Okey dokey, that's better :)

Merry christmas to all! (Even though it's still noon on Christmas eve here...)

post #45597 of 119689
Merry Christmas ;-)
post #45598 of 119689
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Yrah, I am. Supposed to anyeay, as my birthday present that i imagined is gifted to me from Kafuka-chan. Now i feel bad to name it Koko (because a triple dynamic driver is loco, I said Oh no!) now that I think about it. BUT THAT'S OKAY SINCE IN MY HAREM LOCO WEAPONS DEALER IS ALL FINE WITH INSANE ULTRAOPTIMIST GIRL AND SAYA TOO.
@mech fuuuuuuuuuuu i did the sensible thing and didn't took that route. I've always had this uncanny ability to pick the 'right' way in games, whether it's the right way to a quest in a dungeon, or the long route in a VN. Sigh i guess i'll just backtrack a bit and continue on.

Go back and play the other route then.

FUUU, What.cd is being so picky about loading right now... 

post #45599 of 119689
Done. Well that's kind of a melancholic ending, albeit being a bit scary since my logical mind made the bridge what is Saya way in the first few minutes of encountering Saya and MC's condition. My mind is too good for this ****.
post #45600 of 119689
and merry Christmas from me and Chiri-chan! :3

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge