- 10,158 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3039
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yup, I agree. Problem is, it's quite a big country isn't it?
I'm just fortunate to live where stores like Jaben, Analoghead, Don't Blame Your Ears are easily reachable.
They are so fragmented
Yeah that is a huge problem....
I personally don't like the way Jaben does business, but really its not for discussion here :)
stuff that arrived at my friends place, middle one is mine, apparently I discovered, Rie Fu and Suara have 24/48, 24/96 and DSD files downloadable online, its a paid service though. Prices are pretty reasonable compared to the price I pay for my albums :D
I've also noticed some very limited anime OP/ED stuff in itunes usa. Picked up a few of the supercell/Egoist stuff. Not too shabby for stuff you weren't expecting to get unless you were importing it. Hmm.. then again there's Amazon japan and Tenso which I just used.
Great. So I need another account just for Amazon japan to use it? I have one for Amazon main, but... can't seem to let it stay logged in when I'm about to order the fxz100/
Dayum. Too good.
Its a novel, Date A Live as you guess its a harem thing, iirc it has an anime for winter.
Jaben, Stereo, Headphone Gallery, I really like heading to Stereo and I do buy locally despite MSRP for warranty purposes. I don't know about the scene in Indo but here, its really very competitive.
Yes, you do. So you're getting the FXZ100?
Eh. I'll probably start like 50+ torrents before I go home today to take advantage of freeleech.. gonna need a new hd soon this ones almost down to 300~.
Also got my 1964 demos today, v3/quads. sound pretty awesome since I haven't heard eims worth more than like.. $20 ever.
I was quite surprised that it comes with a big box in which...
inside resides this beauty.
The design is to be honest, nothing revolutionary...
But it is beautifully simple and
that gun metal grey colour is just the business.
Just an exquisite looking headphone. I absolutely love it.
It's just delicious.
jgray91 vs Saya no Uta (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 7 seconds ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 5 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions And Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2