- 10,145 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3039
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yup, I agree. Problem is, it's quite a big country isn't it?
I'm just fortunate to live where stores like Jaben, Analoghead, Don't Blame Your Ears are easily reachable.
They are so fragmented
Yeah that is a huge problem....
I personally don't like the way Jaben does business, but really its not for discussion here :)
stuff that arrived at my friends place, middle one is mine, apparently I discovered, Rie Fu and Suara have 24/48, 24/96 and DSD files downloadable online, its a paid service though. Prices are pretty reasonable compared to the price I pay for my albums :D
I've also noticed some very limited anime OP/ED stuff in itunes usa. Picked up a few of the supercell/Egoist stuff. Not too shabby for stuff you weren't expecting to get unless you were importing it. Hmm.. then again there's Amazon japan and Tenso which I just used.
Great. So I need another account just for Amazon japan to use it? I have one for Amazon main, but... can't seem to let it stay logged in when I'm about to order the fxz100/
Dayum. Too good.
Its a novel, Date A Live as you guess its a harem thing, iirc it has an anime for winter.
Jaben, Stereo, Headphone Gallery, I really like heading to Stereo and I do buy locally despite MSRP for warranty purposes. I don't know about the scene in Indo but here, its really very competitive.
Yes, you do. So you're getting the FXZ100?
Eh. I'll probably start like 50+ torrents before I go home today to take advantage of freeleech.. gonna need a new hd soon this ones almost down to 300~.
Also got my 1964 demos today, v3/quads. sound pretty awesome since I haven't heard eims worth more than like.. $20 ever.
I was quite surprised that it comes with a big box in which...
inside resides this beauty.
The design is to be honest, nothing revolutionary...
But it is beautifully simple and
that gun metal grey colour is just the business.
Just an exquisite looking headphone. I absolutely love it.
It's just delicious.
jgray91 vs Saya no Uta (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 31 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Headphone Driver Pics Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Social friction is normal 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3