Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3030

post #45436 of 151079

I got CS:GO and good lord I am awful.. I just can't play these games where you don't aim down the sights to shoot lol. Oh well~

post #45437 of 151079

@whoever made the what post, yeah I just grabbed like 50 gb of random crap~

post #45438 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

@whoever made the what post, yeah I just grabbed like 50 gb of random crap~
That would be me...
Hmm, what else to get...
post #45439 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


That would be me...
Hmm, what else to get...

 

I picked up the beatles stereo box set, a bunch of mars volta, 3oh!3, weezer, we the kings, the xx, the crystal method, kayne, sum 41, portishead, pink floyd, daft punk, and hollywood undead so far.. probably gonna grab some zepplin/gnr/acdc too

post #45440 of 151079
What post?
post #45441 of 151079
Also, suddenly it's 3am... -_-
post #45442 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

What post?[/qordering assuming you're referring to numbers-kun's post? What cd is having a site wide free leech for a Christmas gift...
@numbers: I'll have to grab a pink Floyd anthology, probably one for Aerosmith too...
post #45443 of 151079
Thread Starter 

Kalbee is sending me my Christmas present. tongue.gif

post #45444 of 151079

SAO25

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

After the fight with sugou I was going "At least get rid of the knife if you won't kill him!!!!"

and when they were hugging afterwards I totally expected sugou to stab kirito in the back......

 

Influenced by MLA and a few other VNs.... where anything that can go wrong...will go wrong.

post #45445 of 151079
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

SAO25

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

After the fight with sugou I was going "At least get rid of the knife if you won't kill him!!!!"

and when they were hugging afterwards I totally expected sugou to stab kirito in the back......

 

Influenced by MLA and a few other VNs.... where anything that can go wrong...will go wrong.

LOL. I thought he feinted though.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I was hoping to see him get arrested, and why do we only see Asuna about twice? The series ends with Kirito and Sugu together and stuff and then they fly towards Aincrad.

post #45446 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

LOL. I thought he feinted though.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I was hoping to see him get arrested, and why do we only see Asuna about twice? The series ends with Kirito and Sugu together and stuff and then they fly towards Aincrad.

Director is obviously a Sugu fan.

post #45447 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 assuming you're referring to numbers-kun's post? What cd is having a site wide free leech for a Christmas gift...


Yup, looked back and found it. Currently grabbed some Dillinger Escape Plan, PsyOpus, Meshuggah, DJ Shadow, The Sword, Akira Yamaoka,Cattle Decapitation and a few others. Thanks!

post #45448 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I think Bowei should be in charge of the thread...

Yay, everything on what is freeleech/neutral leech!~

Time to grab the Beatles Stereo and Mono boxes...


Soo.... how do I get a what acc??

post #45449 of 151079
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Soo.... how do I get a what acc??

 

Those guys can hook you up, I'm sure.

post #45450 of 151079
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Soo.... how do I get a what acc??
You have to get an invite... wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge