Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3024

post #45346 of 137507
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Wow strong episodes for anime I'm following this week. Psycho-Pass is ****-******* insanegood, R:N is balls on a flaming stick hellyeahawesome. And now to wait for Sun-exploding awesomeness of JJBA.
post #45347 of 137507
@firev, too bad they didn't get the budget they wanted. The show is kind of silly, but there's potential that can be seen in the fighting scenes. I'm actually quite aurprised that they got a sequel tbh. Apparently they did better in Japan, what with their CDs selling very well, and the live event thing they had is also a huge success. All in all, I'm just glad that that anime gets a second season so that I can spit at the haters' faces in arrogance.

*spit @ Symphogear's haters' faces*
post #45348 of 137507
Soooo, I crashed last night at 6PM local time, I think I have a cold. Don't feel like doing anything today... Blegh
When I get up I'll watch R;N and probably work on p-h, at least until my mad dogs come (if they come today.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I felt that way too. 
I'm pretty meh when I upload more than I download. 1:1 ratio is fine but a 300kB/s upload with 60kB/s download is not ok with me.
Color me suprised.


SNSD POWA!!
Yeah, that's exactly what happened with me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

IMO Elfen Lied was way better than Clannad.........
Elfen lied anime? No way in hell. The manga though? Maybe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post


 I liked both of them, but sadly EL was cut off and didn't get to go all the way. If you're mature enough to watch and understand EL (and can stand through the first ep w/ out going OMG what is this), then I'd guess that EL compared to Clannad is a masterpiece on another level (manga). The mangaka's new work to me isn't as good, but doable so far I guess? 
Yeah, the manga of elfen lied is amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

GEN ******* UROBOCHI YOU ******* GENIUS! That was hoooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Yes?!?
post #45349 of 137507

vhat is this tmac crow I keep on seeing?! How'd everyone find the code geass ovas? The prequel manga is meh-good I guess. Well... I'm finally done with finals and have my GPA hoed. Whatever. Gotta live that baylife. 

post #45350 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15793/Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_2
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\

 

Symphogear was awful imo.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

It's everybody I remembered from this thread while drunk, in no particular order.

 

Literal B-Dawg

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

.. howd you spell everything right?

 

Literal B-Dawg angry_face.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Soooo, I crashed last night at 6PM local time, I think I have a cold. Don't feel like doing anything today... Blegh
When I get up I'll watch R;N and probably work on p-h, at least until my mad dogs come (if they come today.)
Yeah, that's exactly what happened with me...
Elfen lied anime? No way in hell. The manga though? Maybe...
Yeah, the manga of elfen lied is amazing
Yes?!?

 

 

Elfen Lied manga is absolute trash <_<

post #45351 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Symphogear was awful imo.


Literal B-Dawg


Literal B-Dawg angry_face.gif



Elfen Lied manga is absolute trash <_<</div>
What?!?!?!?!? I thought it was great frown.gif
post #45352 of 137507
@B-dawk, therefore I will spit in your face, because I'm about to get Symphogear 2. *spit*
post #45353 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@B-dawk, therefore I will spit in your face, because I'm about to get Symphogear 2. *spit*

 

 

 

@Mecha I felt the extended part of the story was really pitiful. It was cool initially but as soon as they got deeper into the backstory and among the drama that I felt didn't work, the whole story just collapsed into bad scifi that's used as a skin for a love story that isn't all that effective for me. The original keeps enough allusions to points that it kind of smooths over a lot of the worst parts of it. I find it to be superior from that standpoint but at the same time I don't think it to be a 10/10 or 9/10 anime. At one point and time I did but as I've gotten more into anime, Elfen Lied just doesn't work as well for me.

post #45354 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Loving proof even. That sounds interesting.
That is another proof lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

GEN ******* UROBOCHI YOU ******* GENIUS! That was hoooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15793/Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_2
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\
I couldnt stand the engrish. That was one of the first anime just airing back when this thread formed
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Aww... My brother saved me one piece of chip from a 5 ounce pack....
How very nice of him.....

I do that to my little bro lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Medaka Box Ep11 Spoiler! (Click to show)
700

Looks like they screwed up! biggrin.gif
I remember that scene in the manga. About 30 ch later I dropped it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

What show are we talking about??

Robotics;Notes 11

HolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiit
HolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiit
HolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiitHolySchiit
Ep 12 NOW!!!!!
Please tell me it is now uber awesome?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

vhat is this tmac crow I keep on seeing?! How'd everyone find the code geass ovas? The prequel manga is meh-good I guess. Well... I'm finally done with finals and have my GPA hoed. Whatever. Gotta live that baylife. 
Nyaa and myanimelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Symphogear was awful imo.


Literal B-Dawg


Literal B-Dawg angry_face.gif



Elfen Lied manga is absolute trash <_<</div>
Yeah. It wasnt trash but it wasnt interesting either. Anime was much better
post #45355 of 137507
Just watched robotics;notes 11...
I didn't find it as amazing as all of you guys did, but I still thought it was pretty good.
post #45356 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15793/Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_2
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ (\.o.)\
Not sure wether to watch or not. I did finish first season, and it might be worth watching it just to talk about it with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

French Alps? Haven't been there for a good few years. When I'm going skiing, I usually go to Italy or Austria. For some reason I like them the most...
I like Austria better too. Cheaper beer, cheaper food, easier to communicate. My parents really like France though, and they are the ones driving and paying, so I'm alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

.. howd you spell everything right?
He is the drunken master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@B-dawk, therefore I will spit in your face, because I'm about to get Symphogear 2. *spit*
No spitting in people's faces on my watch!


I hate how annoyingly small the text box of tue mobile version is.
post #45357 of 137507
@tilpo, I agree. The mobile version one seems to be made as if we're typing in Twitter or something. Truly and utterly ridiculous. There's a suggestion thread for the mobile site made by Doc-Holiday. I don't really care if you want to watch it or not; it's up to you. I'm just glad that there's a surprise 2nd season of it. Looking from the news thread in MAL on it, it seems symphogear is way more popular in its home country. Profitable CD sales, great reception to some live event of the thing seems to spur the Big Cats to make a 2nd season. Now to see if there's anything that some of you guys like and not get a 2nd season. And then I will mock it. Take that haters!! *shakes fist*
post #45358 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@tilpo, I agree. The mobile version one seems to be made as if we're typing in Twitter or something. Truly and utterly ridiculous. There's a suggestion thread for the mobile site made by Doc-Holiday. I don't really care if you want to watch it or not; it's up to you. I'm just glad that there's a surprise 2nd season of it. Looking from the news thread in MAL on it, it seems symphogear is way more popular in its home country. Profitable CD sales, great reception to some live event of the thing seems to spur the Big Cats to make a 2nd season. Now to see if there's anything that some of you guys like and not get a 2nd season. And then I will mock it. Take that haters!! *shakes fist*

Now writing in desktop version. Much less bad.
How about yotsuba? That doesn't even get an anime at all!
post #45359 of 137507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@tilpo, I agree. The mobile version one seems to be made as if we're typing in Twitter or something. Truly and utterly ridiculous. There's a suggestion thread for the mobile site made by Doc-Holiday. I don't really care if you want to watch it or not; it's up to you. I'm just glad that there's a surprise 2nd season of it. Looking from the news thread in MAL on it, it seems symphogear is way more popular in its home country. Profitable CD sales, great reception to some live event of the thing seems to spur the Big Cats to make a 2nd season. Now to see if there's anything that some of you guys like and not get a 2nd season. And then I will mock it. Take that haters!! *shakes fist*

Yeah but I get through with it :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Just watched robotics;notes 11...
I didn't find it as amazing as all of you guys did, but I still thought it was pretty good.

Is it a watch? I put it on haitus at ep 10.

post #45360 of 137507

Idk why... but panda man just seems like a really awesome name/person. Have this feeling about all people that have a tittle/name of panda... don't know why. Anyways, how's chuunbiyou?

 

As for K,I have a feeling that the K ending will be rushed or left open enough for a second season or just be an ok/meh ending. Beginning was great, but ~3 episodes were just floundering around. It picked up a lot of speed the past 2-5 episodes though. Wouldn't mind the waste of the ~3 eps if this were a longer anime or is going to have an extension. 

Next season looks OK? Iono what to expect. There are a lot of harem releases next year. Nekomonogatari n the movie be out!:D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge