Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2953

post #44281 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Tired. Very little rest over the past few days because I was procrastinating by watching BBC UK episodes of Innuendo Bingo (if you haven't searched it up or don't know what it is, it's pretty funny). I think maybe the first one you should watch if you do search it on Youtube is with Dan and Phil playing it.

Bai.
Haha, how many episodes are there?
Bai!
post #44282 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Why is that?
Yeah... Tbh, for all the VNs I've played so far, if you try to fap to the H scenes, you're gonna have a bad time. CGA was way too WTF even though it's nukige, saya is just way too eerie and creepy especially when Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
saya gets raped
and tomoyo after follows each H scene with brilliant comedic gold.
Enough about my hentai rants though... >_>
Dang, haven't listened to the HD600s much in the past few days. Just getting back to them again. Wow, they're great biggrin.gif
Can't wait to compare them to the somics.
What is CGA

Tomoyo after h scenes? But clannad has no H?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Eh, same with Math Counts sometimes though, but hey, you can use it to track people down. *flashback*
Meh...
I pick up things really fast, although sometimes I do get confused but only for a little bit. Working with logarithmic functions has gotten a bit annoying (not natural logs so far, just your basic logs unless there's no difference). I use that spare time to fold some origami or finish homework (or sleep).

Agreed.
Who has the time these days to track someone down through math counts by cross referencing championship places, and schools that matched those ranks and then due to a million in one chance of going to the same school system, know where to look and then find the picture of winners and then through those pics, eliminate the least likely ones to be left with 2-3 choices and then get even more data by asking freshmen of last year(this year sophomore) about some kid named my positive id name.

Yeah, that is probably the most pointless time consuming chase I have ever heard of
post #44283 of 154432
Quote:

Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah... Tbh, for all the VNs I've played so far, if you try to fap to the H scenes, you're gonna have a bad time. CGA was way too WTF even though it's nukige, saya is just way too eerie and creepy especially when

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
saya gets raped
and tomoyo after follows each H scene with brilliant comedic gold.
Enough about my hentai rants though... >_>

How come? I see no problem with it.

Well not that scene...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


What is CGA
Tomoyo after h scenes? But clannad has no H?

The new one does.

post #44284 of 154432

Wait so if I decided I wanted out you could find someone to take my place bowei? They'd have to pay what I payed and have borisu send mine back or just send whatever I paid to me or something.

post #44285 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What is CGA
Tomoyo after h scenes? But clannad has no H?
Who has the time these days to track someone down through math counts by cross referencing championship places, and schools that matched those ranks and then due to a million in one chance of going to the same school system, know where to look and then find the picture of winners and then through those pics, eliminate the least likely ones to be left with 2-3 choices and then get even more data by asking freshmen of last year(this year sophomore) about some kid named my positive id name.
Yeah, that is probably the most pointless time consuming chase I have ever heard of
Cat girl alliance.
All the characters were just too weird...
There's Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A guy that looks like a girl, a tranny who has both parts, her slave, and then your character. Oh, and there's also one normal girl somewhere... >_>
Yeh, tomoyo after has H... It's kinda weird seeing KEY make rule 34 our of their own work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

How come? I see no problem with it.
Well not that scene...


The new one does.
It's just... Too bizzarre...
post #44286 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
Yeh, tomoyo after has H... It's kinda weird seeing KEY make rule 34 our of their own work...
 

But Key started off with eros

post #44287 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

But Key started off with eros
I know, but clannad is a non-ero game...
post #44288 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


I know, but clannad is a non-ero game...

oh you meant specifically for clannad

 

 

**edit**

Oooh I have 1337 posts! lol


Edited by kalbee - 12/13/12 at 11:55pm
post #44289 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

oh you meant specifically for clannad
Eeyup.
Now that I'm caught up with chu2, I'm going to take a break from code geass before I get ino R2 and watch robotics notes, maybe psyco pass as well before heading into R2... So far, all I can say about robo notes is... Meh... (I'm on episode 3). It's sad that recently I've been rating a lot of anime lower than average, but I just don't find them as good as other people I guess...
Edit: episode 4 changed my opinion slightly for the better... I guess in traditional nitro+ fashion p, they have to have a lot of foreplay before getting to the plot...
Also, I'm now the proud owner of the SOMiC MH-463 headphones!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/13/12 at 11:47pm
post #44290 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Is it just me or does the over ear gift guide mention every over ear headphone ever mentioned on head-fi?
Haha yeah... And why are monster DESL headphones listed???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I'm BACK!

Haven't been on for two days and I get >500 new posts. Well played.

Missed anything?
Not much of anything
Unless we talked about something you're interested in, which we probably did...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Urgh another solid Psycho-pass episode. Worth it to wait the 20 minutes to get it the moment it's out. Now at 0125, I'm going to sleep, but really, lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove Gen Urobochi. If nothing goes wrong, this could be another 10 maybe possibly. Great songs, great setting, good characters, engaging storyline, a dash of cuteness here and there, and overall high quality production. Just what I needed from the industry. And best thing is? Since Winter 2012/13 is going to be kind of ****ty, this, JoJo's BA, Shinsekai yori and R;N is continuing into the next season. Add to the list Magi and SHAFT's new anime Sasami@ganbaranai, I'm set for winter. No need for new shows for the time being. And in Spring there's going to be Shingeki no Kyoujin! OMG so good.

.

.

.

.

.

Well except the galactic constant of pandering shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Considering it's directed by Gen fudging Urobochi, I doubt he's going to dump it like that. I don't get why people are not liking this. Is it too complex?

I better stop before I go on a full on incoherent rant when somebody is not liking what I like LOL. Not good for forum health.
It's directed by Gen Urobochi??? Ok, I'm watching it!
Also, have you played Saya no Uta?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

A you betraying us and going to the Schitt side?
This.
HOW COULD U BETRAY US???????

Plan to play/read Saya no Uta after I bother to finish katawa shoujo (rin and that burned chick route, maybe stuff in legless chick route too possibly). Saya no Uta would be my third VN. My first was some allegedly english-original yuri bakery VN, where they can make a psychics defying strawberry shortcake improvised dildo. Short and sweet if I'd say so myself.

On my N7 so please excuse the unedited nested quotes. The mobile site really needs a larger reply box, or at least make it a toggleable option in thesettings,since they are separate settings for mobile and desktop sites.
Edited by jgray91 - 12/14/12 at 12:27am
post #44291 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

oh you meant specifically for clannad
Eeyup.
Now that I'm caught up with chu2, I'm going to take a break from code geass before I get ino R2 and watch robotics notes, maybe psyco pass as well before heading into R2... So far, all I can say about robo notes is... Meh... (I'm on episode 3). It's sad that recently I've been rating a lot of anime lower than average, but I just don't find them as good as other people I guess...
Edit: episode 4 changed my opinion slightly for the better... I guess in traditional nitro+ fashion p, they have to have a lot of foreplay before getting to the plot...
Also, I'm now the proud owner of the SOMiC MH-463 headphones!

B1o-dono, no need to read this post, since this is about the anime you dislike lololololol.

Hmm that's why i felt sad for r;n. Too slow for some, and aki-chan isn't everyone's taste. It is a direct hit to my cold, black heart for some reason, and she is kind of the second anime character that i bother to care so much (the first is obvs kafuka-chan for whatever reason). Still haven't eatched steins since it was too dman slow for my taste, and there's no infectious personality to hold me to steins.
post #44292 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Wow, you have good tastes in gifts!

Lol sorry, I have friends who have beards and they look fine, it just depends on the person.

What song would that be?

 

Agreed. In the headphones department that is

 

I have a really weird feeling when I see Asian (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) have beard. Because they usually have and keep their face clean of anything. Just my thoughts

 

Not sure. Not a Miku fan. It was posted a long time ago (I think you were here at that time). It was about pregnancy or something... Not sure. But it was really...gross

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

            https://soundcloud.com/kitten/tiny-hippo

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Reminds me of that music song " Dumb Ways to Die". It's all cute and all,but the message was a total 180 degrees

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

F/HA:

My GOD! it's a 5GB game and no voice???

you have got to be kidding..... just how long is this game...

 

Godspeed

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I think Sony cheated and used magic on their MDR-1R. Or just sold it low and try making profit from the worse sounding blue tooth and noise cancelling one.

 

About time to write the review after I finish my lab report. Sony haters beware.

 

So I read you have them. Can't wait for the review

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Is it just me or does the over ear gift guide mention every over ear headphone ever mentioned on head-fi?

 

More like the popular ones. Did they fixed the pictures? Before, the headphones didn't appear beside the correct article. Meaning I have to scroll up a bit to see which review describes which headphone

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

Hahaha....your not spe...actually no time with packing mics already in my bag. updated profile now n' errything VANELLOPE IS MY NEW WIFE. (if shes even legal)

 

HOORAY FOR UNCLE SAM!

 

Where you going?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Urgh another solid Psycho-pass episode. Worth it to wait the 20 minutes to get it the moment it's out. Now at 0125, I'm going to sleep, but really, lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove Gen Urobochi. If nothing goes wrong, this could be another 10 maybe possibly. Great songs, great setting, good characters, engaging storyline, a dash of cuteness here and there, and overall high quality production. Just what I needed from the industry. And best thing is? Since Winter 2012/13 is going to be kind of ****ty, this, JoJo's BA, Shinsekai yori and R;N is continuing into the next season. Add to the list Magi and SHAFT's new anime Sasami@ganbaranai, I'm set for winter. No need for new shows for the time being. And in Spring there's going to be Shingeki no Kyoujin! OMG so good.
.
.
.
.
.
Well except the galactic constant of pandering shows.

 

YES!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Now I feel alienated because I was left out.

 

I feel that too...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Hahahah..no.

 

You have to take chem in some univerisities. Almost all of them, especially tech ones. You have to take humanities and bio and chem and physics in college. Physics and bio are generally required in nearly all tech colleges. Chem in some.

 

That sux. In my uni, in our tri-semester foundation, I only have to learn chem for 1 sem and that's it. And also NO BIO AT ALL. Probably because the degree courses for engineering are electronics based courses

F YEAH!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Me too.

But my beard is weird. Big patches of it are rust color instead of black.

 

As weird as it sounds but, dye it? LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I hate lossing quotes.

 

Ehh its all fine. The cost is mainly from the case itself and then the shipping due to the case. The components itself including the already bought volume and what not switches are about $90 in total per unit.

 

Watcha buildin'?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


icic. Well I'm trying to get ahold of boris on skype right now lol.

At worse case I'll make mine own case, yes... if acrylic too brittle... POLYCARBONATE!! YEAH!!

And please, do realize I do not mean it. Polycarbonate so soo SOOOO expensive. :S

 

What;s the cost of aluminium then? If it's cheap, then I may be interested... What's the case for anyway?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Why is that?
Yeah... Tbh, for all the VNs I've played so far, if you try to fap to the H scenes, you're gonna have a bad time. CGA was way too WTF even though it's nukige, saya is just way too eerie and creepy especially when Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
saya gets raped
and tomoyo after follows each H scene with brilliant comedic gold.
Enough about my hentai rants though... >_>
Dang, haven't listened to the HD600s much in the past few days. Just getting back to them again. Wow, they're great biggrin.gif
Can't wait to compare them to the somics.

 

I can't believe you just admitted you fap to H-scenes of eroge... LAWL. Can't play Tomoyo After until I finish Clannad, which is as of now, unplayable...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Tomoyo after h scenes? But clannad has no H?

 

Oh please Bowei. Don't tell me you never knew the existence of Tomoyo After Story???

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

oh you meant specifically for clannad

 

 

**edit**

Oooh I have 1337 posts! lol

 

LEET!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Also, I'm now the proud owner of the SOMiC MH-463 headphones!

 

That's the headphones that Joe recommended right? How does it sound from amping and compared to your other gears

post #44293 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

WELL AIN'T THAT SOME SCHIIT.
Hi rikkkun, we were bullying a loli, that's all you missed.
Me in bed on iPad, excuse the poor formatting, back to sleep.

Bullying lolis? How dare you!?

ಠ_ರೃ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBakedEmoKid View Post

Wb ahahahaha, 100 something posts in the last 8 hours...... Reading all this in maths class where i actually need to work :L

You go on Head-fi during school hours?
Well if it's high school, I guess it's justified. But nowadays I always work my ass of during class, because otherwise I have to do stuff at home which is less effective because you don't have assistants whom you can ask questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Noooooo. Definitely not it. He's doing that sort of "I'm going to see how long it takes until they find out" sort of thing but he doesn't know that I know what happens when you make sulfuric acid.

Just from looking at the equation he gave us, you could probably tell that no matter what, you would always end up with 3/4 the oxygen needed to balance the formula. The closest you can get is balancing the hydrogen and sulfur atoms. Oxygen will always remain 3/4 of the product on the reactant side of the equation unless you throw in a double-bonded oxygen (to itself).

Why don't you write the equation as a linear image and find a basis of the LHS, and use matrix inversion to find the corresponding basis on the RHS. Then you can easily multiply by a linear factor to get all the fractions out.
If you want to prove that it's impossible, simply show that the linear image is not a surjection.

Ok, maybe that method is overkill. But it sure would be useful if you have a chemical equation with >10 molecules on either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Hahahah..no.

You have to take chem in some univerisities. Almost all of them, especially tech ones. You have to take humanities and bio and chem and physics in college. Physics and bio are generally required in nearly all tech colleges. Chem in some.

Which reminds me,
I looked at a what if scenario where my Uni would not be a partner university with Kyoto Uni. In that case I'd have to take an entrance test in order to get into the exchange program. The physics part of the entrance test looked pretty tough, but comparable to IB Physics HL with a little more math. The math part was fairly easy, and the chem was not that difficult either. I would have definitely passed those three.
But then I also saw that you'd have to do bio. WTH dude, why bio!? I dropped that subject after 10th grade. (which I regret doing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBakedEmoKid View Post

True that :P but maths is the only class i get at least some work done in XD

Good kid. Work.

Math is an important class after all. Shouldn't slack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Eh, same with Math Counts sometimes though, but hey, you can use it to track people down. *flashback*

That was one of the most epic things I have ever experienced in my life, even though I had to make do with the Panda's rantings about tracking you down.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

On my N7 so please excuse the unedited nested quotes. The mobile site really needs a larger reply box, or at least make it a toggleable option in thesettings,since they are separate settings for mobile and desktop sites.

Yeah, the reply box is way too small. One of the main reasons I don't use it that often.
post #44294 of 154432
Free weekend at last! Not that it matters since I have a report to hand in on Wednesday. BUT. Looking forward to one of the best shonen that came out of in recent times this weekend, provided [gg] doesn't slack off. To my knowledge there's no big League tourny or events this weekend, so other than them playing this shizz out of pre-S3 changes, it should be good for them to bring out JoJo's BA optimistically fast-ish.

Hopefully my 89% certainty theory that JJBA would have a new OP is true. Otherwise, I still can roll with the current OP since this arc still uses Hamon.
post #44295 of 154432
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

How come? I see no problem with it.
Well not that scene...


The new one does.
Oh i see
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Wait so if I decided I wanted out you could find someone to take my place bowei? They'd have to pay what I payed and have borisu send mine back or just send whatever I paid to me or something.
I could but not easily. Why? I cant advertise it. Duh. Head fi wont allpw me to ad this thing in for sale forums with penalty of ban or mot of death. Ill need to speak to currawong for a special case and then wait for a spot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Cat girl alliance.
All the characters were just too weird...
There's Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A guy that looks like a girl, a tranny who has both parts, her slave, and then your character. Oh, and there's also one normal girl somewhere... >_>
Yeh, tomoyo after has H... It's kinda weird seeing KEY make rule 34 our of their own work...
It's just... Too bizzarre...
Oh i see now
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Eeyup.
Now that I'm caught up with chu2, I'm going to take a break from code geass before I get ino R2 and watch robotics notes, maybe psyco pass as well before heading into R2... So far, all I can say about robo notes is... Meh... (I'm on episode 3). It's sad that recently I've been rating a lot of anime lower than average, but I just don't find them as good as other people I guess...
Edit: episode 4 changed my opinion slightly for the better... I guess in traditional nitro+ fashion p, they have to have a lot of foreplay before getting to the plot...
Also, I'm now the proud owner of the SOMiC MH-463 headphones!
One does not simply not go on to R2 after such awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Agreed. In the headphones department that is

I have a really weird feeling when I see Asian (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) have beard. Because they usually have and keep their face clean of anything. Just my thoughts

Not sure. Not a Miku fan. It was posted a long time ago (I think you were here at that time). It was about pregnancy or something... Not sure. But it was really...gross


Reminds me of that music song " Dumb Ways to Die". It's all cute and all,but the message was a total 180 degrees


Godspeed


So I read you have them. Can't wait for the review


More like the popular ones. Did they fixed the pictures? Before, the headphones didn't appear beside the correct article. Meaning I have to scroll up a bit to see which review describes which headphone


Where you going?


YES!!!


I feel that too...


That sux. In my uni, in our tri-semester foundation, I only have to learn chem for 1 sem and that's it. And also NO BIO AT ALL. Probably because the degree courses for engineering are electronics based courses
F YEAH!


As weird as it sounds but, dye it? LOL


Watcha buildin'?


What;s the cost of aluminium then? If it's cheap, then I may be interested... What's the case for anyway?


I can't believe you just admitted you fap to H-scenes of eroge... LAWL. Can't play Tomoyo After until I finish Clannad, which is as of now, unplayable...


Oh please Bowei. Don't tell me you never knew the existence of Tomoyo After Story???


LEET!


That's the headphones that Joe recommended right? How does it sound from amping and compared to your other gears
I knew of tomoyo after

Are you seriously asking what it is we are building with a dac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Bullying lolis? How dare you!?
ಠ_ರೃ
You go on Head-fi during school hours?
Well if it's high school, I guess it's justified. But nowadays I always work my ass of during class, because otherwise I have to do stuff at home which is less effective because you don't have assistants whom you can ask questions.
Why don't you write the equation as a linear image and find a basis of the LHS, and use matrix inversion to find the corresponding basis on the RHS. Then you can easily multiply by a linear factor to get all the fractions out.
If you want to prove that it's impossible, simply show that the linear image is not a surjection.
Ok, maybe that method is overkill. But it sure would be useful if you have a chemical equation with >10 molecules on either side.
Which reminds me,
I looked at a what if scenario where my Uni would not be a partner university with Kyoto Uni. In that case I'd have to take an entrance test in order to get into the exchange program. The physics part of the entrance test looked pretty tough, but comparable to IB Physics HL with a little more math. The math part was fairly easy, and the chem was not that difficult either. I would have definitely passed those three.
But then I also saw that you'd have to do bio. WTH dude, why bio!? I dropped that subject after 10th grade. (which I regret doing).
Good kid. Work.
Math is an important class after all. Shouldn't slack.
That was one of the most epic things I have ever experienced in my life, even though I had to make do with the Panda's rantings about tracking you down.
Yeah, the reply box is way too small. One of the main reasons I don't use it that often.
Im in "college level" bio 2.

Yeah it is so easy. Im on head fi so much in school
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge