Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2948post #44206 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #44207 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:09amQuote:
I can't save in ML not MLA, I already finished MLA.
planetarian is on my to-play list, got it in my HDD
ever17.. heard of it.post #44208 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:10ampost #44209 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:13ampost #44210 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:21ampost #44211 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:22ampost #44212 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:28ampost #44213 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:30am
Yes, I much prefer her singing, rather than telling me to eat schiit and die.
She's mean.post #44214 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:36amQuote:
Ohhhh I see now.
I could tell that she's sort of forcing that voice in Hirari, though.post #44215 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:38ampost #44216 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:39amQuote:
Yeah xD It was hard, I only spent 3 years in japan so I did not really learn good japanese & I tried making it sound natural (more of a concern)post #44217 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:44ampost #44218 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:50ampost #44219 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:52ampost #44220 of 9719112/13/12 at 10:52amQuote:
(For XLR microphones)
I prefer the Perceptions, Caroid to me is better then dynamic for vocals but the SM57 is great too. You can get a XLR to USB cable to skip the Scarlett 2i2 but the gain pc-side will drop quality (It wont be horrid, but it will be fine on a budget, using these mics will already put you above the rest sound-wise for amateur stuff, you dont need to have full studio sound, yeet.)
To skip XLR.
I use this one for the everyday!
I also have this but I never use it.
It just adds more bit and XLR options
Edited by LiIy - 12/13/12 at 11:07am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 16 seconds ago
- › File help please!!! 44 seconds ago
- › ATH-W1000X Appreciation Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH440 Impression 1 minute ago
- › Brain rattling bass 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 5 minutes ago
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi