Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2906

post #43576 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Looking at your Last.fm library I don't really see anything remotely similar. But you don't seem that active on there, so it's hard to judge from there.
She's got her own unique style in any case, and many people either love or hate it.
Yeah, last.fm just recently started working with my iPod since iTunes 11 was released...
I'll take a look.
post #43577 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Oh ok
Lol. Which one you play? Did you play ML
... 535 games -_- omg... .
I havent played that game in a while. I only regot it in humble bundle.
Why you going away?

Its basically a volume normalizer

 

Germany, holidays... with parents. Was going to use it as an opportune time to get all the cheap headphones there too :3 since I sold my Sager, I'll only have my vita & tablet. *is sad people have look but havent added* D< I...I dont bite oniichan..not hard atleast


Edited by LiIy - 12/10/12 at 1:14pm
post #43578 of 130749

YAY... ended up pulling a allnighter on MLA because I can't stop playing....

Final arc!!!

 

Quote:
Lol. Which one you play? Did you play ML

I'm playing MLA right now, will play ML after this.

Decided to start with MLA because it seems more exciting....

(in case you didn't know: MLA is the sequel to ML)

post #43579 of 130749
@Panda

Someone posted this on facebook just now.





That's more Pandas than I've ever seen in this thread.
post #43580 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


That would indeed be pretty cool.
According to my knowledge of signal processing, psychoacoustics and digital logic, it can not possible affect the sound quality in any audible way.
At worst it will create a noise of amplitude 1 LSB, that is -96dB full scale. This is not audible. And in reality the noise will be even lower. You'd need to lower the volume this way a couple thousand times to even hope to get an audible result.

 

 

LOL. Young based Tilpo always bringing in welcome audio knowledge.

 

 

 

This song is awesome as is most of the OST.

post #43581 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

Germany, holidays... with parents. Was going to use it as an opportune time to get all the cheap headphones there too :3 since I sold my Sager, I'll only have my vita & tablet. *is sad people have look but havent added* D< I...I dont bite oniichan..not hard atleast
So what audio equipment do you have?

Oh you are German. But you wont have Dutch gezelligheid is what Rikkun is probably thinking lol.



Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

YAY... ended up pulling a allnighter on MLA because I can't stop playing....
Final arc!!!

I'm playing MLA right now, will play ML after this.
Decided to start with MLA because it seems more exciting....
(in case you didn't know: MLA is the sequel to ML)
... Ill check it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

@Panda
Someone posted this on facebook just now.

That's more Pandas than I've ever seen in this thread.
Om my gawd thats a lot!
post #43582 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh you are German. But you wont have Dutch gezelligheid is what Rikkun is probably thinking lol.

He sure won't.
post #43583 of 130749

I think I'm finally fed up with Little Busters and have it on my drop watch. If it doesn't shape up or show immediate signs of doing so, I'm dropping it. I'm tired of being frustrated with it's possible latent potential. It's been 10 episodes now and I need something, anything to lell me this isn't some ultra generic series with the most vanilla characters I've seen since...wait, Onii-chan Dakedo Ai was worse but still, this is not getting it done. On top of the animation and art being awful and the voice acting EXTRA MEDIUM in quality.

post #43584 of 130749

Jazz-tastic.
post #43585 of 130749
Oh wow. Facebook is down.

That's pretty funny actually.
post #43586 of 130749
post #43587 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

 

Germany, holidays... with parents. Was going to use it as an opportune time to get all the cheap headphones there too :3 since I sold my Sager, I'll only have my vita & tablet. *is sad people have look but havent added* D< I...I dont bite oniichan..not hard atleast

 

No idea what that's about but this line and that username... could it be we have our first girl in this thread? eek.gif

post #43588 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

@Panda
Someone posted this on facebook just now.

That's more Pandas than I've ever seen in this thread.

Haha!

post #43589 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


That would indeed be pretty cool.
According to my knowledge of signal processing, psychoacoustics and digital logic, it can not possible affect the sound quality in any audible way.
At worst it will create a noise of amplitude 1 LSB, that is -96dB full scale. This is not audible. And in reality the noise will be even lower. You'd need to lower the volume this way a couple thousand times to even hope to get an audible result.

 

Wouldn't it raise the noise floor by the same amount the gain is lowered by?  Since the windows mixer has this constant dithering going on at all times (arguably necessary at times, but the thing is you can't turn it off) this is a valid concern--especially for me as after going primary sound output->Stereo Mix->VSTHost I can hear the difference in the noise added by the dithering when I turn VSTHost on and off.  It got better after I upped the primary sound output and the Fiio's output bitdepth to 24bits, but the bottleneck is the Stereo Mix output which is limited to 16bits.  This will of course be less of a concern for those with simpler output chains.

post #43590 of 130749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

No idea what that's about but this line and that username... could it be we have our first girl in this thread? eek.gif
I'm pretty sure evetan is a girl...
On another note, I watched 7 episodes of code geass today on my "sick day."
I also started watching chuunibyou, and plan to start robotics;notes if/when it reaches that moment like what happened in steins;gate at episode 12...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge