Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2904

post #43546 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yeah.. sucks to be living half way around the world...

I live a quarter way around the world from you, and about one seventh way around the world from the Panda.
What's the big deal?


Oh, and you lied. HK is only one third way around the world from the Panda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Dude... I don't even get snow here in HK....

ಠ_ರೃ

Wat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Whatever person Tilpo mentioned along with the currawong... I googled it and it came up with some random Asian person...
frown.gif


Not some random Asian person.
Shiina Ringo is my favorite artist alright. Coincidentally she is also the person in my avatar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

Iunno why I didn't see this before holymoly inlove with this thread. Not to derail current chat but... Is SAO embarassing to watch in public? Ie.. fanservice .coughs.
Also hewo everynyan, Imma otaku just like you guys. (I imagine everyones a neckbeard eating pizza covered in pocky watching madoka on Their tv)
Sent From My Thunderbolt with Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

One does not simply derail a thread that doesn't even have a rail in the first place (or wheels for that matter. We just kinda float around in space in a spaceship with a broken steering thruster, such that we go around in no particular direction, but at high speed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I never watch anime in public or do anything related actually.

People tend to stare....

Imagine having mathematics as your hobby. Most people do not like mathematics and shun those who do with the title of nerd.
Would you refrain from reading a mathematics text on the train just because your are afraid of people staring at you? I know I wouldn't.

Similarly, I don't give a rats ass what people think about me when reading manga, or doing pretty much anything anime related for that matter. Although I would not watch anime while on the train, simply because that would drain my battery too fast, but I digress.

You shouldn't care what a random stranger thinks about you. And if people at school would judge you for watching anime, then I feel bad for you son, but that would simply not happen that often (even if you think it does).

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Can someone please tell me what on earth is "Rape Oil"???? (Third ingredient) I just ate some.....
They decided to put the label RIGHT ON TOP of the Japanese so I can't read what it originally says....


Rape is the Spanish word for monkfish, so it could be an oil made out of monkfish fat. Sounds expensive.
(yes, I knew this without looking it up, and no, I did not remember it just because the word is spelled like 'rape', I remembered because I like the taste of monkfish)


Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Borisu @Rape oil
The one you use to rape people a.k.a lube LAWL!!!

Don't need a lube to rape someone, but if you really need to, use lard.

(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh ok. I just thought itd be fun to troll :/
Im on my way to interview

You're not good at trolling. You just make people confused.

A proper troll should either make you yourself look like an idiot in order to be disproved at a later time, or it should provoke the receiving party, or it should make the receiving party do something nonsensical or unnecessary.
Saying something that is confusing doesn't do any of this, and is just annoying. Something confusing can be good, but only if it is sufficiently confusing to provoke someone, or to derail a thread, which your statement obviously wasn't.

Therefore it was not a troll. It would have been a troll if your original intent was for me to write this message, but I know you not to be witty enough to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Typing on this Filco Majestouch Black (Cherry MX Blues, got it from Akihabara Electric City) feels amazing. Just wanted to say that..

Good night everybody.

Sounds awesome. I'll just keep typing on my good old Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues.
post #43547 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

w-what...???

how did I imply that at all???

MLA is non-H (or close enough to be)

 

Oh but I think I'm getting pretty close to the single h-scene in this 60-hour game......
not looking forward to it though, I'm not a big fan of the main heroine.....


ok.... turns out there's more than one.....

but man..... just... DAFQU?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

That was THE most F'd up tenticle rape I've ever seen in my life.....
If you've reading this, I assume you've played MLA yourself... no explanation needed...

post #43548 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

For a lot of people the only reason to get ICS is for USB OTG.

 

Well... whatever that is it has no effect on usb mics lol

post #43549 of 151582

"In Europe and North America, the texture of the tail meat of fish of the genus Lophius, is sometimes compared to lobster tail and has been alluded to as the "poor man's lobster,"[5] although today it commands prices equivalent to, and in some cases exceeding, lobster and other marine delicacies." - from wiki

 

I'm assuming that they're trying to simulate a lobster taste here using monkfish oil.

post #43550 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


ok.... turns out there's more than one.....

but man..... just... DAFQU?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

That was THE most F'd up tenticle rape I've ever seen in my life.....
If you've reading this, I assume you've played MLA yourself... no explanation needed...

 

google

post #43551 of 151582
Quote:
Oh, and you lied. HK is only one third way around the world from the Panda.

 

Rape is the Spanish word for monkfish, so it could be an oil made out of monkfish fat. Sounds expensive.

 

Imagine having mathematics as your hobby. Most people do not like mathematics and shun those who do with the title of nerd.
Would you refrain from reading a mathematics text on the train just because your are afraid of people staring at you? I know I wouldn't.

Similarly, I don't give a rats ass what people think about me when reading manga, or doing pretty much anything anime related for that matter. Although I would not watch anime while on the train, simply because that would drain my battery too fast, but I digress.

You shouldn't care what a random stranger thinks about you. And if people at school would judge you for watching anime, then I feel bad for you son, but that would simply not happen that often (even if you think it does).

I wasn't referring to panda but mechy.
Distance = 0.5 diameter of earth ±0.25 ...happy?

 

LOL!!

 

Well at first It was because I don't like people starring, now I'm just paranoid.

but TBH, nobody ever did, and there's quite a few people in my school who reads manga / watch anime in all year levels.

...so yeah, It's just me.

I don't feel comfortable doing anything outside of my "comfort zone", that is, the corner in my room.

post #43552 of 151582
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

google


What about it? I'm confused....

post #43553 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Y'know borisu? It amazes me that you have $1150 CIEMs amongst all that budget-fi stuff... 

Edit: Dang it, I can't see the time on your casio clock! :(

$1305 with custom art + shipping.

Hey! K550 is no budget-fi!!

Neither is EPH-20, it's just a pair of cheap earbuds.

 

lol why'd you want to see the time???

post #43554 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

$1305 with custom art + shipping.

Hey! K550 is no budget-fi!!

Neither is EPH-20, it's just a pair of cheap earbuds.

 

lol why'd you want to see the time???

 

Go to sleep.

post #43555 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Custom firmware. Lesson learned from my smartphone plan: never get a mobile device that doesn't have extensive official or unofficial support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post


Its on latest.
Weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

For a lot of people the only reason to get ICS is for USB OTG.

Can't wait to plug my 2.5" 1TB into my phone. Battery life would be hilariously short however.
lol there are some restrictions on how much power can be pulled through USB... For example, not even the ODAC will work properly without a powered USB hub before going to the phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I live a quarter way around the world from you, and about one seventh way around the world from the Panda.
What's the big deal?
Oh, and you lied. HK is only one third way around the world from the Panda.
ಠ_ರೃ
Wat.
Not some random Asian person.
Shiina Ringo is my favorite artist alright. Coincidentally she is also the person in my avatar.
One does not simply derail a thread that doesn't even have a rail in the first place (or wheels for that matter. We just kinda float around in space in a spaceship with a broken steering thruster, such that we go around in no particular direction, but at high speed)
Imagine having mathematics as your hobby. Most people do not like mathematics and shun those who do with the title of nerd.
Would you refrain from reading a mathematics text on the train just because your are afraid of people staring at you? I know I wouldn't.
Similarly, I don't give a rats ass what people think about me when reading manga, or doing pretty much anything anime related for that matter. Although I would not watch anime while on the train, simply because that would drain my battery too fast, but I digress.
You shouldn't care what a random stranger thinks about you. And if people at school would judge you for watching anime, then I feel bad for you son, but that would simply not happen that often (even if you think it does).
Rape is the Spanish word for monkfish, so it could be an oil made out of monkfish fat. Sounds expensive.
(yes, I knew this without looking it up, and no, I did not remember it just because the word is spelled like 'rape', I remembered because I like the taste of monkfish)
Don't need a lube to rape someone, but if you really need to, use lard.
(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥
You're not good at trolling. You just make people confused.
A proper troll should either make you yourself look like an idiot in order to be disproved at a later time, or it should provoke the receiving party, or it should make the receiving party do something nonsensical or unnecessary.
Saying something that is confusing doesn't do any of this, and is just annoying. Something confusing can be good, but only if it is sufficiently confusing to provoke someone, or to derail a thread, which your statement obviously wasn't.
Therefore it was not a troll. It would have been a troll if your original intent was for me to write this message, but I know you not to be witty enough to do that.
Sounds awesome. I'll just keep typing on my good old Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues.
ah, makes sense... I'll check her out sometime then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


ok.... turns out there's more than one.....
but man..... just... DAFQU? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That was THE most F'd up tenticle rape I've ever seen in my life.....

If you've reading this, I assume you've played MLA yourself... no explanation needed...
Lol I was just messing with ya wink.gif
See, you say it's non-H and then go on to talk about Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tentacle rape!
post #43556 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol I was just messing with ya wink.gif
See, you say it's non-H and then go on to talk about Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tentacle rape!

LOL Well.. let's just say 2 h-scenes in a 60-hour game is kinda negligible in terms of content.

But I just happen to be playing up to that point. biggrin.gif

post #43557 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, "sick day" today for me biggrin.gif
I'll work on trying to get PH working later today... in the mean time I'm going to be lazy and watch animu.
Wait i thought you finished
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiIy View Post

  

    I needed a tablet that could keep a good battery, and also do document work & that I could do my voice acting off of. The TF300 has a dock with a usb port (you can use it for anything!) though I haven't found a way to use a USB Mic off of it, might be android limitation. Either way its great....I was going to get an ipad until a few things came to mind: format conversions, non-removable memory, subpar camera, office documents = all cloud based, connecting it to over displays is a pain in the ars. I did not get the TF700 because I felt like it would be an idiotic move to get a tablet with the same resolution as a desktop... *shrug*

I hate non-stock android except for Sense 3.5, well...specifially that widget in particular. I had a droid 4 before and it was so bloated that it was slow until detox, luckly as the Transformer series isn't tied to a provider its stock with the few asus apps pre-installed


and on a sidenote I'm bored so if anyone wants to gaem:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nyanners/[/https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/32/1337322356711.jpg

D<<br />
.... Tell me oh great master how it is that you have 535 games?

And 7990OC!!! ..... ... Could you be the second deadly?

I play BF3 and SR3 , i didnt bother with the rest of it. I dont playthose games too often.
Bf3 tag is kingbowness
I dont have bf3 premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I live a quarter way around the world from you, and about one seventh way around the world from the Panda.
What's the big deal?
Oh, and you lied. HK is only one third way around the world from the Panda.
ಠ_ರೃ
Wat.
Not some random Asian person.
Shiina Ringo is my favorite artist alright. Coincidentally she is also the person in my avatar.
One does not simply derail a thread that doesn't even have a rail in the first place (or wheels for that matter. We just kinda float around in space in a spaceship with a broken steering thruster, such that we go around in no particular direction, but at high speed)
Imagine having mathematics as your hobby. Most people do not like mathematics and shun those who do with the title of nerd.
Would you refrain from reading a mathematics text on the train just because your are afraid of people staring at you? I know I wouldn't.
Similarly, I don't give a rats ass what people think about me when reading manga, or doing pretty much anything anime related for that matter. Although I would not watch anime while on the train, simply because that would drain my battery too fast, but I digress.
You shouldn't care what a random stranger thinks about you. And if people at school would judge you for watching anime, then I feel bad for you son, but that would simply not happen that often (even if you think it does).
Rape is the Spanish word for monkfish, so it could be an oil made out of monkfish fat. Sounds expensive.
(yes, I knew this without looking it up, and no, I did not remember it just because the word is spelled like 'rape', I remembered because I like the taste of monkfish)
Don't need a lube to rape someone, but if you really need to, use lard.
(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥
You're not good at trolling. You just make people confused.
A proper troll should either make you yourself look like an idiot in order to be disproved at a later time, or it should provoke the receiving party, or it should make the receiving party do something nonsensical or unnecessary.
Saying something that is confusing doesn't do any of this, and is just annoying. Something confusing can be good, but only if it is sufficiently confusing to provoke someone, or to derail a thread, which your statement obviously wasn't.
Therefore it was not a troll. It would have been a troll if your original intent was for me to write this message, but I know you not to be witty enough to do that.
Sounds awesome. I'll just keep typing on my good old Razer Blackwidow with MX Blues.
I just got a proper troll from learning how to troll.
Lawwwwwrrd rikkun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


ok.... turns out there's more than one.....
but man..... just... DAFQU? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That was THE most F'd up tenticle rape I've ever seen in my life.....

If you've reading this, I assume you've played MLA yourself... no explanation needed...

It cant be that f up? Was it good though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL Well.. let's just say 2 h-scenes in a 60-hour game is kinda negligible in terms of content.
But I just happen to be playing up to that point. biggrin.gif
I play h for that reason smily_headphones1.gif build up and then SWEET SWEET PAYOFF
Edited by bowei006 - 12/10/12 at 10:34am
post #43558 of 151582
I finished the design but the files are being all weird and don't look right on Borisu's computer.
post #43559 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


It cant be that f up? Was it good though?
I play h for that reason smily_headphones1.gif build up and then SWEET SWEET PAYOFF

If that's what you're looking for, go play ML instead.

MLA is created by the devil himself and will inflict over 9k damage without fail!

post #43560 of 151582
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Wait i thought you finished
.... Tell me oh great master how it is that you have 535 games?
And 7990OC!!! ..... ... Could you be the second deadly?
I play BF3 and SR3 , i didnt bother with the rest of it. I dont playthose games too often.
Bf3 tag is kingbowness
I dont have bf3 premium

I just got a proper troll from learning how to troll.
Lawwwwwrrd rikkun!
It cant be that f up? Was it good though?
I play h for that reason smily_headphones1.gif build up and then SWEET SWEET PAYOFF

 

   7990 Crossfire is a solution to the my dilema when I burned out my 7970 trying to clock it as high as it can go. (1600//2000 was a little "too much" even under water at 1.41v on the Lightning)

 

As for the games, Birthday, Boys, Sales, Indie bundles.... with the occassional, fine ill actually bother to spend $8 on X game.  My BF3 tag is NXNeko, I got it played for a little then never touched it again... was all ronery. Be my SR3 buddy, yesh.... ill be gone 13th for a month su nows the time.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge