or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2886

post #43276 of 157402
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Deadly
Fortunately,it's not at that price btw
I like less bass headphones

 

I wouldn't recommend them, but, if they sound like your type of thing, then go for it. wink.gif

 

edit: oh, if it's not for music, then just go for it.

post #43277 of 157402
@Bowei
I believe he did recommend it you know. Not the best, but definitely recommended... I think

@Deadly
I'n seriously considering that. Will it benefit from amping?
post #43278 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Bowei
I believe he did recommend it you know. Not the best, but definitely recommended... I think
@Deadly
I'n seriously considering that. Will it benefit from amping?

Go ask Madlustenvy :)

post #43279 of 157402

iM2SL.jpg

 

I thought this was pretty epic

 

Chuunibyou X Guilty Crown

post #43280 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

I thought this was pretty epic

 

Chuunibyou X Guilty Crown

Haha, not bad~ biggrin.gif

post #43281 of 157402
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Deadly
I'n seriously considering that. Will it benefit from amping?

 

Nope.

 

No difference from an ipod or a beta22. 

post #43282 of 157402
I think i'll juat take it then becauae of the price. Thanks for your advices, even ypu guys were against it but i didn't listen to you guys LOL.
Let's see if i can ask for some money...
post #43283 of 157402
The downside of this is : i'll be getting my PC and P-H a lot later than you guys...
post #43284 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

I think i'll juat take it then becauae of the price. Thanks for your advices, even ypu guys were against it but i didn't listen to you guys LOL.
Let's see if i can ask for some money...

hahaha ask!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

The downside of this is : i'll be getting my PC and P-H a lot later than you guys...

Malaysian Customs that bad?

post #43285 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

hahaha ask!!
Malaysian Customs that bad?

You guys will always be my friends

For domeone who can't negotiaye that good(me), it's bad. You need to talk your way to get lower tax or if you're awesome enough, no tax
This is what i heard from experienced users though. Never been there myself
post #43286 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


You guys will always be my friends
For domeone who can't negotiaye that good(me), it's bad. You need to talk your way to get lower tax or if you're awesome enough, no tax
This is what i heard from experienced users though. Never been there myself

 

Awwwwww shucks

 

File:Anime-girl-crying.gif

 

Aww that is nice.

 

 

This is Rikkun and Jgray's reaction however:

post #43287 of 157402

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/12/07-1/a-deeper-preview-of-kyoanis-upcoming-cooking-anime-tamako-market?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+crunchyroll%2Fanimenews+%28Latest+in+Anime+News+by+Crunchyroll!%29

 

 

As much as some may want to think, if we take KyoAni out of the equation, Tamako Market would not have even a fraction of the exposure it is getting right now. 

 

I want to say otherwise but it isn't exactly interesting. But hey, KyoAni, they could probably throw a few fast balls. Either way, I am looking forward to a new romance from KyoAni :)

post #43288 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post



This is Rikkun and Jgray's reaction however:

In relation to what?
post #43289 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


In relation to what?

Graph saying this:

 

 

Quote:
You guys will always be my friends

 

haha. I thought it nice but I don't know about you guys.

post #43290 of 157402
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

...

 

Engineering know to be hard??

Natural sciences / maths should be wayyy harder.

 

I admit the theoretical stuff in math just blows your mind, but engineers put in the most work by far and have the most lectures/tutorials/labs (40+ hours/week in engineering vs. 19 hours/week in CS).

 

Ever heard of Engineering Science? Run away as soon as you hear of the program. Doesn't matter whether you're AP/IB - you simply won't be able to handle the workload. It will break you.

 

A PSA on Eng Sci: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPO4yhWSUg


Edited by mbamg - 12/8/12 at 11:14pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge