Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2871

post #43051 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


I said I was interested in one, but how the fudge does it relate to what I said in the quoted text?

 

Too lazy to scroll up and quote the ebay one.

post #43052 of 125508
Guys, please read my post carefully and compare your time and the time i editted the posr please...
BTW, hf's mobile forum looks like a freaking app, only it's in a browser!!!
post #43053 of 125508
Uwa!!! My Aki-chan is saaad~~ ;_; This is a heartbreakind episode of R;N for me, especially at the end... ******* sister
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Robotics;Notes
Their robot fails in so many levels I'm just gonna STFU and take it as a joke.....

You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!! mad.gif

It is a commendable effort considering they are using a 9-year-old plan that got abandoned by an as********le sister that doesn't give a fudge about her kawaii kawaii imouto! Yeah, you better STFU about it.


*to mods, I am joking, and am perfectly in control.
Edited by jgray91 - 12/7/12 at 8:20am
post #43054 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Too lazy to scroll up and quote the ebay one.
LOL, Alright...
@graph: I have no idea what time it is there right now, and I won't really have much time to PM you other than when I just did...
post #43055 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Too lazy to scroll up and quote the ebay one.
LOL, Alright...
@graph: I have no idea what time it is there right now, and I won't really have much time to PM you other than when I just did...

Want to get that $10 from ebay? Play the game by the rules.
post #43056 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!! mad.gif

I really didn't want to rant about this but man you just ticked me off.

 

There's something called planning.... something they did not do.

If you do the math properly, the result should have been obvious before doing any practical work at all.

and seeing how good framework looked + help provided, there's no reason why they couldn't make the internals.... they just didn't bother.

It's obvious they have absolutely no idea what they're doing and somehow got people to fund them to build a piece of junk.... resources well wasted.

post #43057 of 125508

My silver MDR-1RS finally arrived. Dat packaging...

post #43058 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

You're not tilpo so fudge you. :P
@bowei, i don't know of any show called girls und pantzer.
Then I'll reply instead and condemn you for the great blasphemy you have comitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Still busy with my midterms.... WHY CAN'T THE UNI JUST MAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK JUST FOR MIDTERMS INSTEAD OF RANDOMLY PICK THE DATE?!?!?!
So... PayPal just gave me $10 off for eBay purchase. Since I won't be using it, anybody want it?
First to PM me wins it! (I think it isn't tied to my account since they give a code for it)
Now is 2226, so whoever PM me the closest to 0426 or 1026 the next day wins!
I just make it so that people from other time zone has equal chance of winning. You can enter twice!
FYI, it's limited to first 3000 redeems and valid until 12/31 so...PayPal sux balls...

Sucks dude. My uni plans it really well to fit it into one week.
post #43059 of 125508
Nice words jgray!

And that's why i put 2 tries. I'm sure head-fi does time it according to the respective time zone(XX minutes ago etc). So just compare it to your local time
post #43060 of 125508
Either here or i should start again in FB again?
post #43061 of 125508

...

 

Its 10 bucks. Just pick some names out of a hat or something. @_@.

post #43062 of 125508
lol if it's gonna get complicated then I call quits.
Planning on buying wires to recable a broken (T-T) USSR ortho. But first I gotta figure out how to take the drivers out. so I can remove stock cables. Cause aside from headband, that's where it is broken. Otherwise reterminating would suffice =/
Edited by kalbee - 12/7/12 at 10:41am
post #43063 of 125508
It's ten bucks so i didn't join in. tongue.gif

Lol i've beenn condemned by tilpo.
post #43064 of 125508
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Guys, please read my post carefully and compare your time and the time i editted the posr please...
BTW, hf's mobile forum looks like a freaking app, only it's in a browser!!!
Welcome to the group smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Uwa!!! My Aki-chan is saaad~~ ;_; This is a heartbreakind episode of R;N for me, especially at the end... ******* sister
You do it on the kind of shoe-string budget they get then, smartass!!! mad.gif
It is a commendable effort considering they are using a 9-year-old plan that got abandoned by an as********le sister that doesn't give a fudge about her kawaii kawaii imouto! Yeah, you better STFU about it.
*to mods, I am joking, and am perfectly in control.

Robotics notes doesnt seem to have a low budget
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I really didn't want to rant about this but man you just ticked me off.

There's something called planning.... something they did not do.
If you do the math properly, the result should have been obvious before doing any practical work at all.
and seeing how good framework looked + help provided, there's no reason why they couldn't make the internals.... they just didn't bother.
It's obvious they have absolutely no idea what they're doing and somehow got people to fund them to build a piece of junk.... resources well wasted.
Ssy is an example of huge faulty planning and very low budget.

Robotics notes is just famously slow and boring like all the rest of its sister series
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

My silver MDR-1RS finally arrived. Dat packaging...

Pic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

lol if it's gonna get complicated then I call quits.
Planning on buying wires to recable a broken (T-T) USSR ortho. But first I gotta figure out how to take the drivers out. so I can remove stock cables. Cause aside from headband, that's where it is broken. Otherwise reterminating would suffice =/
Ussr ortho frw
post #43065 of 125508
BEAUTIFUL!
9029_524b_599.jpeg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge