Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2868

post #43006 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I had so much hw today, sorry, no anime impressions or comments on Blood C, SSY, Chunibyou although I wished I could have shared

 

 

And big news. I SAW A CHUUNIBYOU EVENT this week at school!!

 

I was so happy..but freaked out.

 

I walked into my schools bathroom and there is an underclassmen (freshmen to sophomore) in there doing an Asian or Naruto meditation. He was literally leaning up against the wall(standing) , with feet crossed over each other trying to balance on the poles of his feet. And at the same time he would then outstretch his arms and then rejoin them into some Naruto spell with his eyes closed and then recite something. Another student and I were in there. We both noticed it but we tried to pretend we didn't see it. 

 

The kid was one of those type chuunibyou event looking guys too. Long hair with a multi colored T shirt and shorts.\

 

It was quite funny, as I kept thinking Chuunibyou in my head.

LOL!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

is it that they won't ship to China or is that item specifically not able to be shipped to China?
I just got SwiftKey Flow! Is cool! If anyone wants the beta, pm me biggrin.gif

It's the item....

post #43007 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

lol funny to see you guys flipping out because of cluttered desktop. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't do it jgray....

Since you guys asked, I'll show it... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Also I said U P S, USPS. I don't think rival courier companies is going to work together.
post #43008 of 149508

^ ARRRGGGGGGGG

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #43009 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

^ ARRRGGGGGGGG
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They burn!

My desktop officially has that many icons but i dont show icons on my desktop ever anyway.
post #43010 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL!!

It's the item....
Damn, I had the same problem trying to buy clannad and tomoyo after soundtracks :/
post #43011 of 149508
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I had so much hw today, sorry, no anime impressions or comments on Blood C, SSY, Chunibyou although I wished I could have shared

 

 

And big news. I SAW A CHUUNIBYOU EVENT this week at school!!

 

I was so happy..but freaked out.

 

I walked into my schools bathroom and there is an underclassmen (freshmen to sophomore) in there doing an Asian or Naruto meditation. He was literally leaning up against the wall(standing) , with feet crossed over each other trying to balance on the poles of his feet. And at the same time he would then outstretch his arms and then rejoin them into some Naruto spell with his eyes closed and then recite something. Another student and I were in there. We both noticed it but we tried to pretend we didn't see it. 

 

The kid was one of those type chuunibyou event looking guys too. Long hair with a multi colored T shirt and shorts.\

 

It was quite funny, as I kept thinking Chuunibyou in my head.

LOL. Really wish I had seen that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

It's a game.

One of the best I've played too.....

Ah, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Since you guys asked, I'll show it... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Also I said U P S, USPS. I don't think rival courier companies is going to work together.

*hurls*

 

Where'd you get the background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

^ ARRRGGGGGGGG

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They burn!
My desktop officially has that many icons but i dont show icons on my desktop ever anyway.

Ahaha. I sweep them every once in awhile.

post #43012 of 149508
It's a generic WP I bulk-get from 4chan.
Ahh the sweet sight of agony at my desktop.
Edited by jgray91 - 12/6/12 at 10:27pm
post #43013 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

There are actually a few albums that I'd like to buy....
but amazon.jp won't ship!! frown.gif
/misconception_time_ON
I thought you can buy practically everything in HK :S
Amazon.jp has so much restrictions it's almost impossible for me to import anything through them. Unless you use a forwarding service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Since you guys asked, I'll show it... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Also I said U P S, USPS. I don't think rival courier companies is going to work together.
What I see: A slightly messy but normal desktop.
What others here see: They can't see anything.


On a anime note: Latest two episode of Hidamari Sketch Honeycomb... haven't had such a good laugh for a while.
post #43014 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


/misconception_time_ON
I thought you can buy practically everything in HK :S

no.....? (=_=)

 

 

EEG HID!! WANT!!!

 

Hope this isn't going drive the cost up even more.... confused_face.gif

post #43015 of 149508

@mech

check P-H forums.

post #43016 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@mech
check P-H forums.
Yay, progress! biggrin.gif
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)
And then continuing code geass...
post #43017 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, progress! biggrin.gif
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)
And then continuing code geass...

Blasphemy.

I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.
post #43018 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, progress! biggrin.gif
Also, I finished lucky star... Meh... 7.5/10. If it weren't for the haruhi references, probably a 6.5/10... I plan on finishing high school DxD tomorrow (*fanservice DxD, cough cough*)
And then continuing code geass...

Blasphemy.

I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.
post #43019 of 149508
@tilpo even me?
post #43020 of 149508
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

It's a generic WP I bulk-get from 4chan.
Ahh the sweet sight of agony at my desktop.
Pain =profit
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

no.....? (=_=)


EEG HID!! WANT!!!

Hope this isn't going drive the cost up even more.... confused_face.gif
I was sad they did this actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Blasphemy.
I shall not accept anyone not liking Lucky Star.
Im not..... Too big a fan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge