- 9,327 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2867post #42991 of 11065812/6/12 at 1:07pmFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just marked a scam email as not spam (now marked as spam once again). Why didn't the "UPS" header and "From the FedEx Team" ring any bells to me is beyond me. Competitors won't work together unless they believe in non-capitalistic values. How am I so stupid.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #42992 of 11065812/6/12 at 1:23pmQuote:There was a pic recently of a UPS truck delivering to fed exp hq. not sure if real or fake thoughOriginally Posted by jgray91
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just marked a scam email as not spam (now marked as spam once again). Why didn't the "UPS" header and "From the FedEx Team" ring any bells to me is beyond me. Competitors won't work together unless they believe in non-capitalistic values. How am I so stupid.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUpost #42993 of 11065812/6/12 at 2:07pm
fedex and usps are related so maybe thats what popped into your head? idk.
stats final in an hour. done studying, this class is a joke. now I only have ochem to really study for.. ugh. 100+ hours here I come.post #42994 of 11065812/6/12 at 2:24pmQuote:
If by stats you just mean statistics, then yeah, it's pretty easy.
(you could have also e.g. meant statistical physics, which concerns the approximation of very large but simple systems of particles like thermodynamics)post #42995 of 11065812/6/12 at 2:34pm
Which would be when I go "lol why dis packaging?"post #42996 of 11065812/6/12 at 3:38pmQuote:Lol!!!Originally Posted by jgray91
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just marked a scam email as not spam (now marked as spam once again). Why didn't the "UPS" header and "From the FedEx Team" ring any bells to me is beyond me. Competitors won't work together unless they believe in non-capitalistic values. How am I so stupid.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FedEx does in fact ship priority for USPS though.post #42998 of 11065812/6/12 at 4:55pmQuote:
....... Awww......... why do people do this to us.post #43000 of 11065812/6/12 at 5:14pmQuote:
While you're at it, mind listing some teams that are known to turn out good files?post #43002 of 11065812/6/12 at 5:37pmQuote:
what do you mean by ripped from mpeg? like mpeg-what? source?
Don't care as long as I can't tell the difference~post #43003 of 11065812/6/12 at 5:38pmQuote:
There are actually a few albums that I'd like to buy....
but amazon.jp won't ship!!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 2 minutes ago
- › Is the hifiman re-400 good upgrade for me? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] - UDac3 - Good things do come in small packages 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › M-Audio HDH 50 / AKAI AP-HPH-002 9 minutes ago
- › Studio monitors external sound card. [Static noise elimination] 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob