Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Greetings Head-fi! In a past long gone, wireless audio was scoffed at for it's spotty connections, bulky modules, and compromised sound quality. Over the years technology has advanced and great...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2866
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Muv Luv Alternative.
The Cart Driver main author Scamp is a weak and sane person. Death to all those that loves anime Usagi Drop than manga.
Nobody ever posts music so there is no way to know LOL.
edit: on top of you being album driven for some reason, which I have little to no desire to accommodate for >_<</div>
My music loves have all been posted. They arent too largez
Any pop recommendations? I downloaded a lot furing free leach so i may already havenit
Well I'll be hard-pressed to pick 5 good shows from each season, but 3 is doable. But then I'm not this guy:
that can watch 20 series even going through med school in the heat of exams. Yes it's probably that I'm lazy and just have my attention and interest elsewhere right now, what with it being split between the ever-growing digital piles of games I got from bundles and sales, my urge to watch arguably funny live-streamers and VG tourneys.
Fair point on trends though, as I don't like this particular genre, so the latest trend is not to my liking.
Well, for one, overbudget animation usually means that the story isn't probably very good or well thought out. Sure for SoL and harem that isn't hard to sideline at all, one just have to imagine the next mundane normal stuff for a group of cute girls to do, or some sexual scenario for Insert-kun and 1-dimensional group of herpp derp girls in Harem Anime № 9042. From whatever limited experience I had with anime that I like, so far from what I can remember only Madoka seems to have the budget for great animation and good story (but then they have the earthquake to thank for for the delay for them to work on the last two episodes properly). Almost all the other anime that I love in my MAL list is not up to par to whatever SoL or harem shows get. I would also argue that the art style for the faces in Shinsekai Yori (SSY) is also not really fitting but then I have to acknowledge that it does changes a little bit to show how their once-innocent face (bloody big eyes and kind of innocent look to them) changes subtle enough, for me at least, to show how much mind-screw they had. Except in episode 10, where the only two human characters in that is just flat emotionless, despite the tears shed. And the bloody crotch and ass shots.
If we're going to talk about shonen, I think it would be amiss to not include JoJo's BA in the group, since it's way better than what I can see of BTOOOOM or Tempest carried. It is just pure shonen, with no pretense of depth (or not much at least) and a few unconventional un-shonen tropes (main characters can and will die easily). That or just it's just my glee of seeing one of the most awesome shonen manga animated as eccentric and intriguing as its source. Also not to be forgotten is Magi. I read the manga once but dropped it somewhere, and I think this is also one of the better shonen that I can recommend to anyone, especially to newbs.
*Sorry that my post is a bit hard to read. One of my problems is that I can't really put my thoughts coherent enough for people to get my points. Thus this usually results in quite a lot of lost arguments.
Yes you do lose arguments. To be quite honest JGray's writing is significantly better than yours.
I was watching that Kana video, and I couldn't help but feel that I recognised the place.
So I did some digging in my photos, and yup, I was right. That's in Shinjuku, I don't think I saw any street performances while I was there.
It's almost been a year, but the memories are still vivid, I can't wait to go back again.
Oh and a bunch of cosplay girls in the park o_O
Gotta say I don't go to Shinjuku that much so not surprising.
Americans make maple syrup too. Why use stereotypical American labeling on Canadian content?
Lumberjack outside a log house in winter surrounded by maple trees w/ buckets on em--that's what it should look like for a steretypical Canadian content.
2003? You're lucky! I didn't have high speed Internet until 2007!
Yep, we've got our own forum for project H, so talk of it here will be quite minimal, except for me occasionally telling Boris to check the forum...
The tracker is back online, and according to torrent freak, Demonoid is planning a comeback...
Lol! That's hilarious! Is that a common stereotype about Americans? That we always ride Harley Davidsons around everywhere with our handlebar mustaches wearing cowboy boots?
Then we go to... CANADA??? To get maple syrup???
But seriously, when I go to the US and people ask me if we live in igloos and travel with sleds pulled by huskies. Seriously man. We're your neighbouring country ffs.
This is product mainly exported to Germany (and then from Germany to the Netherlands). Do you really think the average German knows that?
I don't engage in many actual arguments so I don't really.
He spends more time typing I guess?
That is kinda scary?
Not so much about Germans. Nowhere was it said that it was bottled in Germany either. At least nowhere visible to us.
True, but the label does have text in German.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just marked a scam email as not spam (now marked as spam once again). Why didn't the "UPS" header and "From the FedEx Team" ring any bells to me is beyond me. Competitors won't work together unless they believe in non-capitalistic values. How am I so stupid.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
fedex and usps are related so maybe thats what popped into your head? idk.
stats final in an hour. done studying, this class is a joke. now I only have ochem to really study for.. ugh. 100+ hours here I come.
If by stats you just mean statistics, then yeah, it's pretty easy.
(you could have also e.g. meant statistical physics, which concerns the approximation of very large but simple systems of particles like thermodynamics)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 8 seconds ago
- › ᗰᗩǤＩᑕ ===>>91+【8107216603 】 Online Girl Control Vashikaran... 26 seconds ago
- › Daman & Diu ,,ᗰᗩǤＩᑕ 91+【8107216603 】 Online black magic vashikaran... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 1 minute ago
- › [SOLD]FS: STAX SR-L700 [SOLD] 2 minutes ago
- › My new PC setup 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › pRem ~R O G 91+8107216603 Black magic for love Specialist... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Xelento! 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Focal Utopia by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear