Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2859

post #42871 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Can you reupload?

YES!?? What about SSY?

tHAT IS SO fricking cheap


Sure biggrin.gif:

 

627k .zip file

 

Still waiting.....

 

L-O-L !!

post #42872 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

I literally have two icons lol. One for the recycle bin and a folder for shortcuts. So Rainmeter helps bring some life to my small desktop. Here is what I got so far.

 

 

 

 

 

got the ANN rss feed at the top and the two bottom dock things change based on if winamp is playing anything or not.

That's a nice setup you've got there!!!

@Everyone: Amazon has a $5 off $25 coupon on Facebook good until December 9th.

post #42873 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

I literally have two icons lol. One for the recycle bin and a folder for shortcuts. So Rainmeter helps bring some life to my small desktop. Here is what I got so far.

 

 

 

 

 

got the ANN rss feed at the top and the two bottom dock things change based on if winamp is playing anything or not.

Ah. I don't use winamp and my previous rainmeter stuff were replaced with the stuff from Windows.

I do have other stuff (not always on since they take space).

700

Yeaaah my desktop is cluttered.

post #42874 of 129988

Hearing Namae no Nai Kaibutsu Full ver. for the first time -> Eargasm


How do you people live with so much stuff on your desktop??

Drives me nuts.

700

post #42875 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Sure biggrin.gif:

 

627k .zip file

 

Still waiting.....

 

L-O-L !!

All I see is miku

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

That's a nice setup you've got there!!!

@Everyone: Amazon has a $5 off $25 coupon on Facebook good until December 9th.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Ah. I don't use winamp and my previous rainmeter stuff were replaced with the stuff from Windows.

I do have other stuff (not always on since they take space).

700

Yeaaah my desktop is cluttered.

you just gave me a heart attack

post #42876 of 129988

Hah. Remember my room?

To me, accessibility is key.

Another major reason of importance: this is a dual monitor setup, and the right one is smaller than the other.

Aside from the PC, the left monitor also serves for PS3 and the right one for PS2.

There are no direct source switch buttons on the monitor (stupid design idea).

Sooo with things put in folders and such I actually am unable to access them when I need them while using the PS2/3.

Meanwhile on the desktop... start+D access at all time.

 

If I were a cleanliness freak, I'd be using a mac too.

post #42877 of 129988
Quote:
All I see is miku

NOOO.... Which browser?

Firefox worked.

700

post #42878 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Who is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shizuka_It%C5%8D maybe that will help you understand. Imo it is strange if hot seiyuu ain't getting married after their 30s!

post #42879 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Hah. Remember my room?

To me, accessibility is key.

Another major reason of importance: this is a dual monitor setup, and the right one is smaller than the other.

Aside from the PC, the left monitor also serves for PS3 and the right one for PS2.

There are no direct source switch buttons on the monitor (stupid design idea).

Sooo with things put in folders and such I actually am unable to access them when I need them while using the PS2/3.

Meanwhile on the desktop... start+D access at all time.

 

If I were a cleanliness freak, I'd be using a mac too.

No....?

(pics?)

post #42880 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

No....?

(pics?)

It's somewhere in the back. Then Joe posted his room too.

 

But yeah xD

I don't know how you can't stand a cluttered desktop (that gets covered by windows and programs) but can stand a status bar (always visible unless fullscreen) that spans half a screen long. I keep mine as short as possible since that bothers me. There's only 3 icons at once + time + language bar.

 

 

**edit** woops typo


Edited by kalbee - 12/5/12 at 5:09pm
post #42881 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

It's somewhere in the back. Then Joe posted his room too.

 

But yeah xD

I don't know how you can stand a cluttered desktop (that gets covered by windows and programs) but can stand a status bar (always visible unless fullscreen) that spans half a screen long. I keep mine as short as possible since that bothers me. There's only 3 icons at once + time + language bar.

no, I just can't stand having tonnes of documents / folders on the desktop or really colorful wallpapers.

 

What status bar?

post #42882 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by firev1 View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shizuka_It%C5%8D maybe that will help you understand. Imo it is strange if hot seiyuu ain't getting married after their 30s!

Morishima from Amagami!~? Wow, not only did she sound hot, for once..she is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

NOOO.... Which browser?

Firefox worked.

700

Chrome Windows

post #42883 of 129988
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That happened to me too with the yello color.

 

 

 

bedroom new: (Click to show)

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

 

 

Holy crap you are still watching that!??

 

 

@numbers kun

Congrats!

I'm taking some of your headphones when you leave to go to college.

 

Yellow color only is in a few images on my monitor at least. Seems like the white balance on your camera was pretty accurate most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

So much hw tonight.... bleh

 

 

Got TV streaming going though :)

 

I'll watch some Guilty Crown and what not tomrrw

Why Guilty Crown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

1000

 

Just in case no one noticed, one of bowei's greatest wishes just came true!  biggrin.gif  Congrats on the new custom title bowei!

*laughs*

 

That is a hilarious and awesome title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


OMFG!!! Yessa!!! Wtf does that even mean!!! I DONT CARE!! I have one!!!!!!!!
Yes!! I dont know but dont care!

LOOOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

You can thank WiR3D for the title suggestion.  biggrin.gif

LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

No.

That video will never get old, same with SZS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


ROFLMAO Space Bros ep 34.
HANA*COME <---- nasal mucus is called hanamizu. So it's like "come, mucus!" like a challenge xD
KET'SFUKEY <---- KET'S (read it as "ketsu") is the butt. FUKEY (read it as "fuke") is to wipe. So this brand is called "wipe yo @ss" lolol.

Was that on Chiri's 50/50 Standards List? I swear I saw Ket'sfukey somewhere on that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Bowei i really think you should just embrace and work the new custom title the way i suggested. That's kind of awesome in its own way. As a refresher: good reviews put it as candyfloss rating, bad reviews put it as buttcrack rating, something you just love you can rate it as panda's personal 'bamboo' *winkwink*

I see what you did there...I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Messing with some rainmeter stuff, looking at more headphone reviews; life is good.

I love messing with Rainmeter and visual styles. I usually don't do it though because they can both be time consuming. I spend an hour or two looking for Rainmeter skins I like on DeviantArt and then look over the ones I have open in a tab and then get rid of some of them that I don't like upon closer inspection. Same thing for Windows 7 visual styles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post

Dude, seriously?

Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Ah. I don't use winamp and my previous rainmeter stuff were replaced with the stuff from Windows.

I do have other stuff (not always on since they take space).

700

Yeaaah my desktop is cluttered.

*gasps*

 

*heart attack*

 

*dies*

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Hearing Namae no Nai Kaibutsu Full ver. for the first time -> Eargasm


How do you people live with so much stuff on your desktop??

Drives me nuts.

700

 

1000

 

Current desktop, although I have the volume and wi-fi tray icons on the taskbar now since it's a PITA to have to click the tray dropdown every single time. Wi-fi because it always drops so I have to tinker with it (through my browser to access DD-WRT settings and such).

 

Anyways, decided to add a bit more of a retro flare to my desktop so I just decided to go with this.

 

 

Crapload of previous desktop setups. (Click to show)

 

Previous desktop, just for fun.

 

 

1000

 

And before that.

 

 

1000

 

And even further back.

 

 

1000

 

The one right above this text is a revision to this following one. (obviously)

 

 

1000

 

And then before that.

 

 

1000

 

And I think my first Rainmeter experiment after just using Enigma which is one of the recommended skin suites on the Rainmeter website. I didn't get into swapping start buttons yet at that point. Same with visual styles so I was using the awful Aero Glass visual style that's standard in Windows 7.

 

 

1000

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

All I see is miku

 

you just gave me a heart attack

Same here.

 

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

No....?

(pics?)

This.


Edited by HybridCore - 12/5/12 at 5:19pm
post #42884 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

no, I just can't stand having tonnes of documents / folders on the desktop or really colorful wallpapers.

 

What status bar?

Haha, well, I like to have themes on my wallpaper. Both pictures are fanart by the same artist. This one the color is actually easy on the eyes...

I have worse.

Recently it's really this one though, since the 2nd screen comes from 45 degrees to my right eye and any brighter colors would hurt. Solid colors are boring.

Crapload of icons though, I know... but it is a necessity.


That bar on the top of your screen. I don't know what Apple wants to call it.

Too much words on it on the left. Way too much stuff on the right.

post #42885 of 129988
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I'm taking some of your headphones when you leave to go to college.

 

Yellow color only is in a few images on my monitor at least. Seems like the white balance on your camera was pretty accurate most of the time.

Why Guilty Crown?

*laughs*

 

That is a hilarious and awesome title.

LOOOL.

LOL.

That video will never get old, same with SZS.

Was that on Chiri's 50/50 Standards List? I swear I saw Ket'sfukey somewhere on that list.

I see what you did there...I think.

I love messing with Rainmeter and visual styles. I usually don't do it though because they can both be time consuming. I spend an hour or two looking for Rainmeter skins I like on DeviantArt and then look over the ones I have open in a tab and then get rid of some of them that I don't like upon closer inspection. Same thing for Windows 7 visual styles.

Meh.

*gasps*

 

*heart attack*

 

*dies*

 

1000

 

Current desktop, although I have the volume and wi-fi tray icons on the taskbar now since it's a PITA to have to click the tray dropdown every single time. Wi-fi because it always drops so I have to tinker with it (through my browser to access DD-WRT settings and such).

 

Anyways, decided to add a bit more of a retro flare to my desktop so I just decided to go with this.

 

 

Crapload of previous desktop setups. (Click to show)

 

Previous desktop, just for fun.

 

 

1000

 

And before that.

 

 

1000

 

And even further back.

 

 

1000

 

The one right above this text is a revision to this following one. (obviously)

 

 

1000

 

And then before that.

 

 

1000

 

And I think my first Rainmeter experiment after just using Enigma which is one of the recommended skin suites on the Rainmeter website. I didn't get into swapping start buttons yet at that point. Same with visual styles so I was using the awful Aero Glass visual style that's standard in Windows 7.

 

 

1000

 

Same here.

 

This.

This.

 

I saw the Jude and was like

 

I commented on Facebook but no, I do not just get review samples and get them for a bit. That is actually incorrect, that is way too difficult. You get to keep them. See how much easier things are now

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge