Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2857

post #42841 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Where'd you go again?

Also biology is probably quickly becoming my least favorite subject. There are parts that are interesting but most of it is stuff I don't care about and would never want to know. Physiology and anatomy were like 100000x better.
He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks.

Biology is interesting but quite hard yes
post #42842 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks.
Biology is interesting but quite hard yes

 

Not interesting.

Not hard.

Its basically memorization and boring. 

Just my opinion though.

post #42843 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Where'd you go again?

Also biology is probably quickly becoming my least favorite subject. There are parts that are interesting but most of it is stuff I don't care about and would never want to know. Physiology and anatomy were like 100000x better.
He and I had a normal anime discussion. A mod took it another way. :/ so he was banned for two weeks. We went on a date and had a lot of candyfloss.

Biology is interesting but quite hard yes

FTFY.

@manveru, that CTH kit looks awesome, and judging from LFF, it seems that it's modified quite a bit too, kind of like our P-H where it's a modified Obj2. This intrigues me a lot since it's tube and hopefully doesn't cost a lot. $449 inc. shipping. despair.gif
Edited by jgray91 - 12/5/12 at 11:27am
post #42844 of 130052

Nonaka Ai is in Clannad, and now I have to watch it with pain and agony, all because I'm a #fanboy of her. Also what female character trope is this Fuko?
post #42845 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


FTFY.
@manveru, that CTH kit looks awesome, and judging from LFF, it seems that it's modified quite a bit too, kind of like our P-H where it's a modified Obj2. This intrigues me a lot since it's tube and hopefully doesn't cost a lot. $449 inc. shipping. despair.gif

 

Dat chassis. 

post #42846 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

FTFY.
@manveru, that CTH kit looks awesome, and judging from LFF, it seems that it's modified quite a bit too, kind of like our P-H where it's a modified Obj2. This intrigues me a lot since it's tube and hopefully doesn't cost a lot. $449 inc. shipping. despair.gif

 

Yeah...that's...disappointing.

post #42847 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Probably has something to do with it. I hate powder or packet green tea as well. It's got to be the actual leaves or nothing.

I respectfully maintain that this makes absolutely no sense. Unless my experiences are for whatever reason somehow unique from everyone else's, this just doesn't track. Low fidelity headphones would make a bad recording sound worse. For example, say the headphone in question has spikey treble, or a deep valley in the lower mids, or exceptionally high levels of distortion--it would accentuate problems with a bad recording. Whereas a higher fidelity headphone with a relatively smoother frequency response would not. IME, the low quality of the headphone and the low quality of the recording add together and make something even worse than what you started with. Whereas pairing a bad recording with a high quality headphone tends to partially cancel out and alleviate the problem to a certain degree.

Oyasumi ya'll.
Not to forget that there are MANY variety of green teas. Even Japanese green tea should have a few variety.
Maccha nowadays is more often utilized in a sweetened version in deserts or drinks.

Your opinion is respectfully accepted!
Your point is valid but I think we're talking about two different extremes. You are talking more about simply terrible sounding headphones. I'm talking about simply terrible recordings. Past the realm of "bad", and into the "terribad" tongue.gif
I have a few songs in my library that are very scratchy... rather, there's noise throughout the song. Take my portapros or SJ5's stock ATH-RE70 and you will hear it but not nearly as much. Take my HP-1 and the scratching will bother you from start to end.
On the other hand, with the same portapros or SJ5 stock ATH-RE70 vs the HP-1 and listen to, for example, one of those "HiFi recording" test CDs used as reference test tracks for speaker setups, and you'll notice the low fidelity headphones, because they are colored and in these particular cases colored at the wrong places will sound bad. Okay, sorry, I do love the way my portapro sound, and the (modded) SJ5 is fine too.
Just as using a 7" monitor on your work desk can be hard to use, using a 80" television at the same placement could be equally as hard to use in a different way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That is a good thought. That treble peaks are there to bring notice to them but at the same time, they hurt and may cause an engineer to mellow out a part too much etc

I prefer the blonde mc?

Otaiyou miina
Otasumi damm it!
That's where the skills of the sound engineer is evaluated xP

Wut, Dekomori Sanae?...

You better not be trying to pull a Hina style. mad.gif
post #42848 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Nonaka Ai is in Clannad, and now I have to watch it with pain and agony, all because I'm a #fanboy of her. Also what female character trope is this Fuko?
Fuuko has a fading presence. Literally.
Now that you mention it, her voice is reminiscent of SZS
post #42849 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


Not to forget that there are MANY variety of green teas. Even Japanese green tea should have a few variety.
Maccha nowadays is more often utilized in a sweetened version in deserts or drinks.
Your opinion is respectfully accepted!
Your point is valid but I think we're talking about two different extremes. You are talking more about simply terrible sounding headphones. I'm talking about simply terrible recordings. Past the realm of "bad", and into the "terribad" tongue.gif
I have a few songs in my library that are very scratchy... rather, there's noise throughout the song. Take my portapros or SJ5's stock ATH-RE70 and you will hear it but not nearly as much. Take my HP-1 and the scratching will bother you from start to end.
On the other hand, with the same portapros or SJ5 stock ATH-RE70 vs the HP-1 and listen to, for example, one of those "HiFi recording" test CDs used as reference test tracks for speaker setups, and you'll notice the low fidelity headphones, because they are colored and in these particular cases colored at the wrong places will sound bad. Okay, sorry, I do love the way my portapro sound, and the (modded) SJ5 is fine too.
Just as using a 7" monitor on your work desk can be hard to use, using a 80" television at the same placement could be equally as hard to use in a different way.
That's where the skills of the sound engineer is evaluated xP
Wut, Dekomori Sanae?...
You better not be trying to pull a Hina style. mad.gif

Oppan Hinna setuyil!

post #42850 of 130052

ROFLMAO Space Bros ep 34.

HANA*COME <---- nasal mucus is called hanamizu. So it's like "come, mucus!" like a challenge xD
KET'SFUKEY <---- KET'S (read it as "ketsu") is the butt. FUKEY (read it as "fuke") is to wipe. So this brand is called "wipe yo @ss" lolol.
post #42851 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


ROFLMAO Space Bros ep 34.
HANA*COME <---- nasal mucus is called hanamizu. So it's like "come, mucus!" like a challenge xD
KET'SFUKEY <---- KET'S (read it as "ketsu") is the butt. FUKEY (read it as "fuke") is to wipe. So this brand is called "wipe yo @ss" lolol.

LOLOLOLOLOL

 

I thought that the K was there to keep it rated G and that it was supposed to be a L instead.

post #42852 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Mom got me a nexus 7 for my birthday. Score. Have to wait until after finals to get it though :c.

Nice!

I wish my parents'd give me presents like that. *jelly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Acchi Kocchi ep 13, I am ready to die from cuteness.

I wanted to watch it yesterday, but I decided to go to bed instead. Now nothing is stopping me from watching it. biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I think I died 3 times today. So much d'aaaaaaw.

Spoilers dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post



Just in case no one noticed, one of bowei's greatest wishes just came true!  biggrin.gif   Congrats on the new custom title bowei!

I noticed.

Whatever it means, congrats to the Panda.

I want one too. frown.gif
Maybe I should contact the mods again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

No.

You post that vid way to often. It get's old, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Not to forget that there are MANY variety of green teas. Even Japanese green tea should have a few variety.
Maccha nowadays is more often utilized in a sweetened version in deserts or drinks.

This.
The one I had was sweetened as well, which doesn't really matter if you're making cake out of it.

There was also a store selling an unsweetened version, but that one was €18 for 30 grammes. That's more expensive than a good wine per effective volume of beverage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

LOLOLOLOLOL

I thought that the K was there to keep it rated G and that it was supposed to be a L instead.

Naw man, Uchuu Kyoudai ain't like that. It's a kids show.
They do quite a few of hidden messages, but they are never really perverted.
post #42853 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

No.

You posting here means it's fixed?

Yay!?
post #42854 of 130052

RIP Dave Brubeck.

post #42855 of 130052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Nice!
I wish my parents'd give me presents like that. *jelly*
I wanted to watch it yesterday, but I decided to go to bed instead. Now nothing is stopping me from watching it. biggrin.gif
Spoilers dude.
I noticed.
Whatever it means, congrats to the Panda.
I want one too. frown.gif
Maybe I should contact the mods again.
You post that vid way to often. It get's old, bro.
This.
The one I had was sweetened as well, which doesn't really matter if you're making cake out of it.
There was also a store selling an unsweetened version, but that one was €18 for 30 grammes. That's more expensive than a good wine per effective volume of beverage.
Naw man, Uchuu Kyoudai ain't like that. It's a kids show.
They do quite a few of hidden messages, but they are never really perverted.

Yeah....well I did get big presents as well

 

Thanks...half the people in the TMAC thread got custom names today. Seriously 3-4 of us did. Warren got it a while ago in there and now 2 people got it today and I got it as well

 

Curawong is pretty good about it plus he is also somewhat doing TMAC

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge