Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2842

post #42616 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Sigh~ I'd never have a desktop computer rig....

*シクシク*

Why not??

post #42617 of 154113

iTunes 11 actually looks quite nice, but now I just need to get used to having songs in 2 coulombs instead of 1.

 

1000

post #42618 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

iTunes 11 actually looks quite nice, but now I just need to get used to having songs in 2 coulombs instead of 1.

 

1000

I still happen to use Foobar 2000 because I am on a compy :)

 

Angela Aki's album BLUE is playing right now.

post #42619 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Testing out iTunes 11 I see.

 

My keyboard is the Logitech iTouch....yeah....

 

 

700

 

 

700

 

 

700

It's pretty slick, like I've already said, it uses less RAM than previous versions...

I was also adding 450 songs to my iPod...

At this rate, my iPod will be filled up in a month >_<

Also, can someone please explain this logic to me????

 

700

post #42620 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Why not??


because I don't have a desk...?

lol it's that simple.

post #42621 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Sigh~ I'd never have a desktop computer rig....

*シクシク*

Why not desktop? Edit: Nvm
I love my desktop!

If you need to get something done, nothing beats a proper full size keyboard, ergonomic mouse, and dual monitors to get stuff DONE!


Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/2/12 at 5:23pm
post #42622 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It's pretty slick, like I've already said, it uses less RAM than previous versions...

I was also adding 450 songs to my iPod...

At this rate, my iPod will be filled up in a month >_<

Also, can someone please explain this logic to me????

 

700


Using someone else's phone?

but before that, WTF is an itouch??

(I'd assume iPod touch but you can't call people weather you have it or not!)

post #42623 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Using someone else's phone?

but before that, WTF is an itouch??

(I'd assume iPod touch but you can't call people weather you have it or not!)

Yeah, but... Isn't it a little ironic that you don't have a mobile while posting from mobile?
Yes, it's an iPod touch...

Everyone always says "itouch,"

so I go a step further when someone calls it an itouch and call it an itouchmyself.

post #42624 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Why not desktop? Edit: Nvm
I love my desktop!

If you need to get something done, nothing beats a proper full size keyboard, ergonomic mouse, and dual monitors to get stuff DONE!


you_dont_say.png

 

=_=

 

The reason why you're working on P-H.

post #42625 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It's pretty slick, like I've already said, it uses less RAM than previous versions...

I was also adding 450 songs to my iPod...

At this rate, my iPod will be filled up in a month >_<

Also, can someone please explain this logic to me????

 

700

Could be a mom's phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


because I don't have a desk...?

lol it's that simple.

 

700

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Why not desktop? Edit: Nvm
I love my desktop!

If you need to get something done, nothing beats a proper full size keyboard, ergonomic mouse, and dual monitors to get stuff DONE!

I like mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Using someone else's phone?

but before that, WTF is an itouch??

(I'd assume iPod touch but you can't call people weather you have it or not!)

Everyone calls the iPod Touch an iTouch no?

post #42626 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


you_dont_say.png

 

=_=

 

The reason why you're working on P-H.

To be fair I have a bigger workstation desk space, bigger monitor, faster computer than him...... but I can't do drafting for my life.

post #42627 of 154113

I would totally use iTunes 11 if it could play FLAC.

 

 

700

 

Totally forgot Robotics;Notes was on the same timeline/world as Steins;Gate until Nae showed up. I hear people's complaints about nothing happening but it's exactly the same as Steins;Gate in that regard. The early episodes just go through life for the characters with a bit of foreshadowing.

 

I'm quite enjoying the show. Much more than I was enjoying Steins;Gate after eight episodes.

post #42628 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


you_dont_say.png

 

=_=

 

The reason why you're working on P-H.

:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Could be a mom's phone?

 

700

 

I like mine.

Everyone calls the iPod Touch an iTouch no?

Yeah, I realize that, but again, it's funny to think about...

It really bothers me that they call them an itouch...

You touch what???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

To be fair I have a bigger workstation desk space, bigger monitor, faster computer than him...... but I can't do drafting for my life.

How big is your monitor??? I have 42 inches of monitors!

It's not the tools you have, it's what you do with them :D

*relates back to our discussion on colleges perfectly*


Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/2/12 at 5:34pm
post #42629 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Everyone calls the iPod Touch an iTouch no?

NO.jpg

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

I would totally use iTunes 11 if it could play FLAC.

*facepalm*

iTunes STILL does not support FLAC?

Not that I care because I'm used the the routine of converting everything to ALAC and re-tagging so things fits nicely in my library...

post #42630 of 154113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

I would totally use iTunes 11 if it could play FLAC.

 

 

700

 

Totally forgot Robotics;Notes was on the same timeline/world as Steins;Gate until Nae showed up. I hear people's complaints about nothing happening but it's exactly the same as Steins;Gate in that regard. The early episodes just go through life for the characters with a bit of foreshadowing.

 

I'm quite enjoying the show. Much more than I was enjoying Steins;Gate after eight episodes.

ALAC.

 

Rip FLAC with secure rip and whatever the hell you want and then go to ALAC

 

Who....is Nae?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

:D

Yeah, I realize that, but again, it's funny to think about...

It really bothers me that they call them an itouch...

You touch what???

How big is your monitor?

It's not the tools you have, it's what you do with them :D

*relates back to our discussion on colleges perfectly*

That reminds me of this joke:

A: If they made an iTouch just for kids and wished to give one to you for free, would you take it?

B: Yeah

A: Ok, you now have an "iTouch kids"

B:Sweet! iTouch Kids sounds cool!

 

23" plus 19"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge