Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2824
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I heard that you are the first state to atrust a board of ACTUAL scientists to lead the enviromental aspect of it
Is that a reference to marijuana or something?
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:16pm
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:25pm
Hey, I need to eat something. Going with a sandwich on Monday anyways. Need energy for swim practice (which I'm not going to, but instead I have to teach my classmates to swim and that bores me. I only get in the pool because I promised one of my friends that I would make sure she wouldn't drown. lol).
Wow...that's a lot...
I think he knows.
@Robotics;Notes 8: meh
Average userbase behind those games & anime are a bit older. You guys still kids :D
For the SC2 ppl:
Character name: Xien
Character code: 769
You mean average BUYER base behind those games. They really aren't made too difficult to understand.
Shinsekai yori is out
I am now officially dropping Robotics Notes. Haiburi, tell me if it picks up. In it's place, I will watch Sukite Ia yo that I put on hiatus. Robotics Notes has been boring episode after episode
Target audience: Buyers. Buyers: Target audience.
Pirates have no say. I think someone else already told you that in this thread!
Back onto topic lol, they're not made difficult to understand but they tend to be made to have deeper, darker, more twisted storylines/plots.
If you actually -play- Steins;Gate, you see what I mean. The anime left out a lot most of the f'd'up parts. Same goes for Chaos;Head AFAIK.
Speaking of Steins;Gate... the headset thing they have in the anime... made out of an ATH-AD series? thought it was supposed to be built of cheap parts from Akiba...
No need to say more. Go. Watch.
Edited by kalbee - 11/30/12 at 9:48pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 29 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 1 minute ago
- › Grado GR 10 Brand new 250.00 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)