Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2824
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I heard that you are the first state to atrust a board of ACTUAL scientists to lead the enviromental aspect of it
Is that a reference to marijuana or something?
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:16pm
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:25pm
Hey, I need to eat something. Going with a sandwich on Monday anyways. Need energy for swim practice (which I'm not going to, but instead I have to teach my classmates to swim and that bores me. I only get in the pool because I promised one of my friends that I would make sure she wouldn't drown. lol).
Wow...that's a lot...
I think he knows.
@Robotics;Notes 8: meh
Average userbase behind those games & anime are a bit older. You guys still kids :D
For the SC2 ppl:
Character name: Xien
Character code: 769
You mean average BUYER base behind those games. They really aren't made too difficult to understand.
Shinsekai yori is out
I am now officially dropping Robotics Notes. Haiburi, tell me if it picks up. In it's place, I will watch Sukite Ia yo that I put on hiatus. Robotics Notes has been boring episode after episode
Target audience: Buyers. Buyers: Target audience.
Pirates have no say. I think someone else already told you that in this thread!
Back onto topic lol, they're not made difficult to understand but they tend to be made to have deeper, darker, more twisted storylines/plots.
If you actually -play- Steins;Gate, you see what I mean. The anime left out a lot most of the f'd'up parts. Same goes for Chaos;Head AFAIK.
Speaking of Steins;Gate... the headset thing they have in the anime... made out of an ATH-AD series? thought it was supposed to be built of cheap parts from Akiba...
No need to say more. Go. Watch.
Edited by kalbee - 11/30/12 at 9:48pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 10 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 40 seconds ago
- › My Schiit Modi Has Been Possessed by an RF Ghoul 57 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › Dark Voice 339 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)