Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2824
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I heard that you are the first state to atrust a board of ACTUAL scientists to lead the enviromental aspect of it
Is that a reference to marijuana or something?
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:16pm
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:25pm
Hey, I need to eat something. Going with a sandwich on Monday anyways. Need energy for swim practice (which I'm not going to, but instead I have to teach my classmates to swim and that bores me. I only get in the pool because I promised one of my friends that I would make sure she wouldn't drown. lol).
Wow...that's a lot...
I think he knows.
@Robotics;Notes 8: meh
Average userbase behind those games & anime are a bit older. You guys still kids :D
For the SC2 ppl:
Character name: Xien
Character code: 769
You mean average BUYER base behind those games. They really aren't made too difficult to understand.
Shinsekai yori is out
I am now officially dropping Robotics Notes. Haiburi, tell me if it picks up. In it's place, I will watch Sukite Ia yo that I put on hiatus. Robotics Notes has been boring episode after episode
Target audience: Buyers. Buyers: Target audience.
Pirates have no say. I think someone else already told you that in this thread!
Back onto topic lol, they're not made difficult to understand but they tend to be made to have deeper, darker, more twisted storylines/plots.
If you actually -play- Steins;Gate, you see what I mean. The anime left out a lot most of the f'd'up parts. Same goes for Chaos;Head AFAIK.
Speaking of Steins;Gate... the headset thing they have in the anime... made out of an ATH-AD series? thought it was supposed to be built of cheap parts from Akiba...
No need to say more. Go. Watch.
Edited by kalbee - 11/30/12 at 9:48pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 18 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamics DT880 600ohm, Dual Entry w/ 2 cables 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend Speakers for my room? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd SA-31SE 4 minutes ago
- › Fixing an ATH-M50x 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)