Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2824
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I heard that you are the first state to atrust a board of ACTUAL scientists to lead the enviromental aspect of it
Is that a reference to marijuana or something?
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:16pm
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/30/12 at 7:25pm
Hey, I need to eat something. Going with a sandwich on Monday anyways. Need energy for swim practice (which I'm not going to, but instead I have to teach my classmates to swim and that bores me. I only get in the pool because I promised one of my friends that I would make sure she wouldn't drown. lol).
Wow...that's a lot...
I think he knows.
@Robotics;Notes 8: meh
Average userbase behind those games & anime are a bit older. You guys still kids :D
For the SC2 ppl:
Character name: Xien
Character code: 769
You mean average BUYER base behind those games. They really aren't made too difficult to understand.
Shinsekai yori is out
I am now officially dropping Robotics Notes. Haiburi, tell me if it picks up. In it's place, I will watch Sukite Ia yo that I put on hiatus. Robotics Notes has been boring episode after episode
Target audience: Buyers. Buyers: Target audience.
Pirates have no say. I think someone else already told you that in this thread!
Back onto topic lol, they're not made difficult to understand but they tend to be made to have deeper, darker, more twisted storylines/plots.
If you actually -play- Steins;Gate, you see what I mean. The anime left out a lot most of the f'd'up parts. Same goes for Chaos;Head AFAIK.
Speaking of Steins;Gate... the headset thing they have in the anime... made out of an ATH-AD series? thought it was supposed to be built of cheap parts from Akiba...
No need to say more. Go. Watch.
Edited by kalbee - 11/30/12 at 9:48pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › IC/WTT: AUDEZE LCD 2! 38 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 52 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › Open vs Closed: A Review and Comparison of the AKG K712 Pro and the... 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)