Check P-H forum everyone... progress!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2809
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yep, looks good. Did Borisu add them on yet
The knobs and everything you bought?
Did you get the alan album? :)
Oh yeah, he just finished the volume knob model.
Can't, I'm in school.
Go vote for the front panel and look at the new 3D pics! lol
Voted. I prefer 2.1 :)
Gonna watch new pet no kanojo now. Hope its not a filler like last ep
*checks facebook group again*
.. still don't see anything new.
I'll PM you the link.
The new ep of pet no kanojo was pretty decent.
However this also raises the question on if KEY is raising their pitchforks yet. I just realized that J.C made Pet no Kanojo. This anime has a higher animation budget and voice actors from the looks of it. It was just more well done.
The episode hit a lot of screws inside me. I just wanted to say that although nothing big happened, it did solidify that Mashiro is THE ONE for him. The way she acted this episode and everythig really just put it into place for me. IRL, she would probably not do. As I am not really that much of a S, but in animu, she is doing quite fine.
It isn't Toradora level of course but following the early 2012 release of Ano Natsu and now with Pet No Kanojo, I am beginning to like some of their romance series. Ano Natsu didnt break any ground but it did something that so many foresake. Basically one set in stone romance between two characters and an extraoridinarily well done execution coupled with a good animation budget AS WELL AS one of the best ani songs I heard all year. What made me think about this and my thoughts on Ano Natsu really came to me today. Few other anime this year has really kept its "feeling" with me as well as Ano Natsu did. Many went above it in pure rating of course but remembering it and remembering that you loved it was a bigger one for me.
J.C Studio isn't perfect and has also weirdly knowingly butchered a Key anime, but none the less, the studio holds some of the most upheld anime in its rankings like I posted before. It is a hit or miss with them but the hits are all pretty famous. I wouldn't say they are all good. My ratings below.
honey and clover
loveless(for BL fans)
zero no tsukaima 7.5/10
to aru majutsu 7.5/10
hayate the combat butler 6/10
hatsukoi limited 8/10
kaichou wa maid sama 7/10
ano natsu 8.5/10
The ones that kept with me were kimikiss, Toradora, Hatsukoi limited, Ano Hana, and Ano Natsu. Not a bad list really. But like 0o0o0o mentioned before. Some of this is just "buoyed by source material". While I may agree with that part, it is known that just because it has an amazing source doesn't mean that its anime will be good so J.C does get my hats off for them in those areas. I sincerially hope that Pet No Kanojo enters onto that list.
(no, I raged too much at To Aru Majutsu to care for it. After the main arc that lasted half the running time of the anime season, it went into the most random and boring shounen side arcs for the rest of the time)
This was my post for the day. Remember guys, we are here to spark discussion. Whether you agree or not is your opinion and it would be awesome to share why or why not and your own view points on the anime's and siutaions.
I'm off to bed. Oyasumi
Oh, @Bowei: Can "Reason why XXX" be included in the 2012 OP/ED list? It's probably not the best, but at least that way I can feel like I contributed something :)
Does anyone know how to tumble? I made an account, but I don't know who to follow other than tilpo. LOL!
Just checked the season 2 preview trailer of Fate / Zero again. The one place where I heard clipping was definitely burnt into the recording as neither reducing volume nor swapping phones (using IEMs with negligible distortion figures down into the subbass regions) ameliorated the effect. The whole trailer's sound effects would have been pants-wetting awesome if not for that part. I'm including it as a demo track for our Sunday meet anyway
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 second ago
- › SF meet - beginning of November - sign up here!!! 43 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs Element 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 59 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 2 minutes ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by whitedragon551
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2