- 37,104 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Panda is a Panda in Spasu. A Spasu Panda
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2806
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- HK ACG Con
- Bose shop opening (Free IE2)
- Mikupa HK
- MH1C Demo
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :P
I haven't heard the 580s for years so that's not a comparison I'm qualified to make directly. That's why I said what I said.
I can see why it's ranked so high, but still it is far from perfect...
Especially the game system.
Sure, it's got technical flexibility but most of the end users probably aren't developers.
(It's got fully customizable font / text box and a built-in EQ / acoustic simulation! )
It needs a better GUI and features that most players will likely use (i.e. CG / BGM Gallery, MORE SAVES!)
Would also be nice to have game progress indication to see how far I've gone... but few games has this feature.
(My copy of the game's got broken text controls, auto read scrolls at snail speed no matter what I do and it's stuck in subtitle mode.... )
The story and characters are really good, but the MC has got all these girls around him and you don't get a choice!
That's right, Linear plot. None of your choices in the game will affect the plot progression what-so-ever.
The worse part is that the Main heroine doesn't even appear in the game until hours into it.. (I'm around 10 hours in and she's yet to appear....)
so you're likely to get attached to some other character which.... isn't going to end up with the MC... damn.
I've also heard to H content is crap, but we'll see.
Visuals / effects / animations are good in general but the level of animation is somewhat inconsistent.
i.e. sometimes the characters has lip movements and blinks but other times it's just still images.
I should mention that the OST is great! (getting album now...)
Now the big question is how they managed to F up Total Eclipse so bad even though they have excellent material to work with??
Edited by akiroz - 11/27/12 at 9:02am
Just finished marathoning Fate / Zero...
I'm in awe of the philosophical depth of this series... and the emotional shock and awe it delivers. Madoka Magica, the only other Gen Urobuchi work I've seen, doesn't hold a candle to this.
I'd also say that Nasu laid out the perfect material for Gen to make a prequel of in Fate / Stay Night and then got completely outdone by Fate / Zero...
I dont know why i am moving so slow when I am only 2 ep left from finishing it
... Ill play muv luv alternative laterthen. Wasnt there another muv luv though?
I need to finish a drug that makes you dream
10 hours seriously? You can finish a H in 10 hours with walkthrough
Yes. You need to play at least 2 routes in Muv-Luv Extra which will unlock Muv-Luv Unlimited. After you've finished that you can start Muv-Luv Alternative.
Are you referring to my Mathematica code? If so, then it wouldn't work without loading something in the preamble first, since it's not a standard command. I tried '?R' and it returned nothing.
Wait...Muv Luv Extra? So the first thing to play is Muv Luv Extra
this is SUCH a long game
It is incredibly long, not to mention the first parts (Muv-Luv Extra) is incredibly boring. You have to play through it though if you want to enjoy Alternative.
And yes, the process is 2 routes from Extra, then Unlimited, then Alternative.
That took all the fun out
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 7 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 26 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › Pittsburgh, PA --Saturday, March 14--Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › WTS: K10 CIEM 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2