Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I bought this in 2012-06, when my Brainwavz M2 broke. It was given a Sonic Diamond by ClieOS for the pre-order price and 4.2 / 5 for the sound quality, so I expected quite a bit. Unfortunately,...
This review is based on the brief time I had the X5 as part of the UK tour. I am not going in the facts, like spec, what's in the box etc, we all know that by now. This is all my...
In this review, I will be introducing what I believe to be Noontec Zoro's brother, the Zoro HD. The Zoro was a very successful headphone that get positive reviews on several big audio forum/website...
Hello Just few words about my self: Im professional sound engineer, who enjoys pure and flat sound. Nothing hyped and no snake oil for me thank you. Just got them couple days ago, and i was...
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2806post #42076 of 10741611/27/12 at 7:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #42077 of 10741611/27/12 at 7:10ampost #42078 of 10741611/27/12 at 7:11ampost #42079 of 10741611/27/12 at 7:40amQuote:Meh, didn't you say in your review that they werent as good as your 580s?Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Don't know about shipping but a taobao agent has an all English interface.
Someone found an ebay seller selling them for apparently $46.99 + $1.99 shipping for $48.98 shipped?
Might be the best buy for these.
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :Ppost #42080 of 10741611/27/12 at 7:56ampost #42081 of 10741611/27/12 at 8:07amQuote:Really? we've only met 4 times...
- HK ACG Con
- Bose shop opening (Free IE2)
- Mikupa HK
- MH1C Demopost #42082 of 10741611/27/12 at 8:26amQuote:Meh, didn't you say in your review that they werent as good as your 580s?
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :P
I haven't heard the 580s for years so that's not a comparison I'm qualified to make directly. That's why I said what I said.post #42083 of 10741611/27/12 at 8:41ampost #42084 of 10741611/27/12 at 8:53amMuv-Luv Alternative is seriously Awesome!
I can see why it's ranked so high, but still it is far from perfect...
Especially the game system.
Sure, it's got technical flexibility but most of the end users probably aren't developers.
(It's got fully customizable font / text box and a built-in EQ / acoustic simulation! )
It needs a better GUI and features that most players will likely use (i.e. CG / BGM Gallery, MORE SAVES!)
Would also be nice to have game progress indication to see how far I've gone... but few games has this feature.
(My copy of the game's got broken text controls, auto read scrolls at snail speed no matter what I do and it's stuck in subtitle mode.... )
The story and characters are really good, but the MC has got all these girls around him and you don't get a choice!
That's right, Linear plot. None of your choices in the game will affect the plot progression what-so-ever.
The worse part is that the Main heroine doesn't even appear in the game until hours into it.. (I'm around 10 hours in and she's yet to appear....)
so you're likely to get attached to some other character which.... isn't going to end up with the MC... damn.
I've also heard to H content is crap, but we'll see.
Visuals / effects / animations are good in general but the level of animation is somewhat inconsistent.
i.e. sometimes the characters has lip movements and blinks but other times it's just still images.
I should mention that the OST is great! (getting album now...)
Now the big question is how they managed to F up Total Eclipse so bad even though they have excellent material to work with??
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 11/27/12 at 9:02ampost #42085 of 10741611/27/12 at 9:07ampost #42086 of 10741611/27/12 at 10:44am
Just finished marathoning Fate / Zero...
I'm in awe of the philosophical depth of this series... and the emotional shock and awe it delivers. Madoka Magica, the only other Gen Urobuchi work I've seen, doesn't hold a candle to this.post #42087 of 10741611/27/12 at 10:52am
I'd also say that Nasu laid out the perfect material for Gen to make a prequel of in Fate / Stay Night and then got completely outdone by Fate / Zero...post #42088 of 10741611/27/12 at 11:26am@joe
I dont know why i am moving so slow when I am only 2 ep left from finishing it
... Ill play muv luv alternative laterthen. Wasnt there another muv luv though?
I need to finish a drug that makes you dream
10 hours seriously? You can finish a H in 10 hours with walkthroughpost #42089 of 10741611/27/12 at 11:36amQuote:
Yes. You need to play at least 2 routes in Muv-Luv Extra which will unlock Muv-Luv Unlimited. After you've finished that you can start Muv-Luv Alternative.post #42090 of 10741611/27/12 at 11:41am
Are you referring to my Mathematica code? If so, then it wouldn't work without loading something in the preamble first, since it's not a standard command. I tried '?R' and it returned nothing.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Lets Talk Metal 34 seconds ago
- › [Review] NVX XPT100, A direct Brainwavz HM5 competitor 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Too much info. need advice. 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand -... 5 minutes ago
- › March Metal Madness – 20% off Select Hi-res Metal titles 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude