- 37,208 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Panda is a Panda in Spasu. A Spasu Panda
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2806
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- HK ACG Con
- Bose shop opening (Free IE2)
- Mikupa HK
- MH1C Demo
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :P
I haven't heard the 580s for years so that's not a comparison I'm qualified to make directly. That's why I said what I said.
I can see why it's ranked so high, but still it is far from perfect...
Especially the game system.
Sure, it's got technical flexibility but most of the end users probably aren't developers.
(It's got fully customizable font / text box and a built-in EQ / acoustic simulation! )
It needs a better GUI and features that most players will likely use (i.e. CG / BGM Gallery, MORE SAVES!)
Would also be nice to have game progress indication to see how far I've gone... but few games has this feature.
(My copy of the game's got broken text controls, auto read scrolls at snail speed no matter what I do and it's stuck in subtitle mode.... )
The story and characters are really good, but the MC has got all these girls around him and you don't get a choice!
That's right, Linear plot. None of your choices in the game will affect the plot progression what-so-ever.
The worse part is that the Main heroine doesn't even appear in the game until hours into it.. (I'm around 10 hours in and she's yet to appear....)
so you're likely to get attached to some other character which.... isn't going to end up with the MC... damn.
I've also heard to H content is crap, but we'll see.
Visuals / effects / animations are good in general but the level of animation is somewhat inconsistent.
i.e. sometimes the characters has lip movements and blinks but other times it's just still images.
I should mention that the OST is great! (getting album now...)
Now the big question is how they managed to F up Total Eclipse so bad even though they have excellent material to work with??
Edited by akiroz - 11/27/12 at 9:02am
Just finished marathoning Fate / Zero...
I'm in awe of the philosophical depth of this series... and the emotional shock and awe it delivers. Madoka Magica, the only other Gen Urobuchi work I've seen, doesn't hold a candle to this.
I'd also say that Nasu laid out the perfect material for Gen to make a prequel of in Fate / Stay Night and then got completely outdone by Fate / Zero...
I dont know why i am moving so slow when I am only 2 ep left from finishing it
... Ill play muv luv alternative laterthen. Wasnt there another muv luv though?
I need to finish a drug that makes you dream
10 hours seriously? You can finish a H in 10 hours with walkthrough
Yes. You need to play at least 2 routes in Muv-Luv Extra which will unlock Muv-Luv Unlimited. After you've finished that you can start Muv-Luv Alternative.
Are you referring to my Mathematica code? If so, then it wouldn't work without loading something in the preamble first, since it's not a standard command. I tried '?R' and it returned nothing.
Wait...Muv Luv Extra? So the first thing to play is Muv Luv Extra
this is SUCH a long game
It is incredibly long, not to mention the first parts (Muv-Luv Extra) is incredibly boring. You have to play through it though if you want to enjoy Alternative.
And yes, the process is 2 routes from Extra, then Unlimited, then Alternative.
That took all the fun out
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need Help Picking a DAP and which software to use to mange it and... 6 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 8 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 27 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 (First Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone impedance and Sound card impedance? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by dancho
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by HUM24H
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3