Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2806post #42076 of 10715311/27/12 at 7:01am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #42077 of 10715311/27/12 at 7:10ampost #42078 of 10715311/27/12 at 7:11ampost #42079 of 10715311/27/12 at 7:40amQuote:Meh, didn't you say in your review that they werent as good as your 580s?Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Don't know about shipping but a taobao agent has an all English interface.
Someone found an ebay seller selling them for apparently $46.99 + $1.99 shipping for $48.98 shipped?
Might be the best buy for these.
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :Ppost #42080 of 10715311/27/12 at 7:56ampost #42081 of 10715311/27/12 at 8:07amQuote:Really? we've only met 4 times...
- HK ACG Con
- Bose shop opening (Free IE2)
- Mikupa HK
- MH1C Demopost #42082 of 10715311/27/12 at 8:26amQuote:Meh, didn't you say in your review that they werent as good as your 580s?
Also, I'm buying some CDs soon from one of my friends... How is $3.54/CD for 5 utada hikaru CDs? :P
I haven't heard the 580s for years so that's not a comparison I'm qualified to make directly. That's why I said what I said.post #42083 of 10715311/27/12 at 8:41ampost #42084 of 10715311/27/12 at 8:53amMuv-Luv Alternative is seriously Awesome!
I can see why it's ranked so high, but still it is far from perfect...
Especially the game system.
Sure, it's got technical flexibility but most of the end users probably aren't developers.
(It's got fully customizable font / text box and a built-in EQ / acoustic simulation! )
It needs a better GUI and features that most players will likely use (i.e. CG / BGM Gallery, MORE SAVES!)
Would also be nice to have game progress indication to see how far I've gone... but few games has this feature.
(My copy of the game's got broken text controls, auto read scrolls at snail speed no matter what I do and it's stuck in subtitle mode.... )
The story and characters are really good, but the MC has got all these girls around him and you don't get a choice!
That's right, Linear plot. None of your choices in the game will affect the plot progression what-so-ever.
The worse part is that the Main heroine doesn't even appear in the game until hours into it.. (I'm around 10 hours in and she's yet to appear....)
so you're likely to get attached to some other character which.... isn't going to end up with the MC... damn.
I've also heard to H content is crap, but we'll see.
Visuals / effects / animations are good in general but the level of animation is somewhat inconsistent.
i.e. sometimes the characters has lip movements and blinks but other times it's just still images.
I should mention that the OST is great! (getting album now...)
Now the big question is how they managed to F up Total Eclipse so bad even though they have excellent material to work with??
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 11/27/12 at 9:02ampost #42085 of 10715311/27/12 at 9:07ampost #42086 of 10715311/27/12 at 10:44am
Just finished marathoning Fate / Zero...
I'm in awe of the philosophical depth of this series... and the emotional shock and awe it delivers. Madoka Magica, the only other Gen Urobuchi work I've seen, doesn't hold a candle to this.post #42087 of 10715311/27/12 at 10:52am
I'd also say that Nasu laid out the perfect material for Gen to make a prequel of in Fate / Stay Night and then got completely outdone by Fate / Zero...post #42088 of 10715311/27/12 at 11:26am@joe
I dont know why i am moving so slow when I am only 2 ep left from finishing it
... Ill play muv luv alternative laterthen. Wasnt there another muv luv though?
I need to finish a drug that makes you dream
10 hours seriously? You can finish a H in 10 hours with walkthroughpost #42089 of 10715311/27/12 at 11:36amQuote:
Yes. You need to play at least 2 routes in Muv-Luv Extra which will unlock Muv-Luv Unlimited. After you've finished that you can start Muv-Luv Alternative.post #42090 of 10715311/27/12 at 11:41am
Are you referring to my Mathematica code? If so, then it wouldn't work without loading something in the preamble first, since it's not a standard command. I tried '?R' and it returned nothing.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Q701 appreciation thread 5 seconds ago
- › Review: NAD Viso HP50 14 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 36 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 47 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Best all rounder Over ear for 150 Pounds - GM 8.35/HP100/HD598/other 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude