- 35,002 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Panda Sanctuary
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2791
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The dark ones didnt suit my fancy. So i go the light colored ones (think apple store table color). Icouldnt get the A legs (i wanted them) because it would block things on the ground and due to our heater, would make it so that it cant touch the wall.
This 63" is HUGE! Holy schiit.
But this means that I need to give up my queen bed for a twin bed awwwwwwww
At first I liked the look of the dark ones based off of the online photos (and everybody at OCN with photos of their Galants in the "Pictures of your Ikea Galant" thread or something like that) but over time I started liking the look of the lighter one because it brightens things up and for some reason really dark colors for a bed frame look crappy with any color bedsheet to me, gray excluded for frames because gray > black.
Can you give me the name of that good rock band again?
I hate when that happens.
Sorry, my OCD just kicked in.
You already read the LN. It shouldn't matter much to you. I'm going to guess something rather predictable, duh.
Football. American kind.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 22 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 33 seconds ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 56 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 2 minutes ago
- › Easiest way to volume match during a ABx comparison? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › Hi all ! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)