- 32,637 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Panda Sanctuary
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2791post #41851 of 10763311/24/12 at 11:21amPixie dust
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #41852 of 10763311/24/12 at 11:28amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
The dark ones didnt suit my fancy. So i go the light colored ones (think apple store table color). Icouldnt get the A legs (i wanted them) because it would block things on the ground and due to our heater, would make it so that it cant touch the wall.
This 63" is HUGE! Holy schiit.
But this means that I need to give up my queen bed for a twin bed awwwwwwww
At first I liked the look of the dark ones based off of the online photos (and everybody at OCN with photos of their Galants in the "Pictures of your Ikea Galant" thread or something like that) but over time I started liking the look of the lighter one because it brightens things up and for some reason really dark colors for a bed frame look crappy with any color bedsheet to me, gray excluded for frames because gray > black.post #41853 of 10763311/24/12 at 12:00pmpost #41854 of 10763311/24/12 at 12:25pmpost #41855 of 10763311/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #41856 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:00pmpost #41857 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:12pm(╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
Missing one teeny tiny two-pin Molex connector. FGHDSAS
Never mind, it was hidden somewhere on the side of my workbench. Yay!
Edited by Tilpo - 11/24/12 at 1:13pmpost #41858 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:23pmpost #41859 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
Can you give me the name of that good rock band again?Quote:
I hate when that happens.post #41860 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:36pmpost #41861 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:53pmpost #41862 of 10763311/24/12 at 1:56pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry, my OCD just kicked in.
You already read the LN. It shouldn't matter much to you. I'm going to guess something rather predictable, duh.Quote:
Lolwut?post #41863 of 10763311/24/12 at 2:04pmQuote:
Football. American kind.post #41864 of 10763311/24/12 at 2:10pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions 42 seconds ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 6 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 11 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-03-15) 14 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 16 minutes ago
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude