Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2791

post #41851 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Pixie dust

Pixie Du?
post #41852 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Well there you have it. SAO 21 is out.

What is it about? I wonder how close they are to the end

post #41853 of 154098
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Missing one teeny tiny two-pin Molex connector. FGHDSAS


--

Never mind, it was hidden somewhere on the side of my workbench. Yay!
Edited by Tilpo - 11/24/12 at 1:13pm
post #41854 of 154098

Listening to the Paradox while doing research for my project. Great Green Arkleseizure! These sound good.

post #41855 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Listening to the Paradox while doing research for my project. Great Green Arkleseizure! These sound good.

 

Can you give me the name of that good rock band again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Missing one teeny tiny two-pin Molex connector. FGHDSAS
--
Never mind, it was hidden somewhere on the side of my workbench. Yay!

I hate when that happens.

post #41856 of 154098

speaking of connectors, I remember like a month ago, my friend bought a PSU and it was modular....and they accidentally sent him all femal 4 pin molex's.....wut da eff.

post #41857 of 154098

Whooooooo. My school team just won again. 12-0 undefeated sup mothaaaaaa.. you get it.

 

Too bad we're banned from bowl games this year.

post #41858 of 154098
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I saw and could choose in real life. I preffered the light colored a lot more smily_headphones1.gif same price.

Preferred*

 

Sorry, my OCD just kicked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Well there you have it. SAO 21 is out.

Yay! Downloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What is it about? I wonder how close they are to the end

You already read the LN. It shouldn't matter much to you. I'm going to guess something rather predictable, duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Whooooooo. My school team just won again. 12-0 undefeated sup mothaaaaaa.. you get it.

 

Too bad we're banned from bowl games this year.

Lolwut?

post #41859 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Preferred*

 

Sorry, my OCD just kicked in.

Yay! Downloading.

You already read the LN. It shouldn't matter much to you. I'm going to guess something rather predictable, duh.

Lolwut?

 

Football. American kind.

post #41860 of 154098
@Gaijin-kun

How did you like Pixie Du?
post #41861 of 154098
Dang that was a lot of wiring. Spent ~2 hours just soldering wires and crimping connectors.

Gonna test the circuit tomorrow.
post #41862 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Whooooooo. My school team just won again. 12-0 undefeated sup mothaaaaaa.. you get it.

 

Too bad we're banned from bowl games this year.

That sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Preferred*

 

Sorry, my OCD just kicked in.

Yay! Downloading.

You already read the LN. It shouldn't matter much to you. I'm going to guess something rather predictable, duh.

Lolwut?

I know. I was on my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

@Gaijin-kun
How did you like Pixie Du?

That is a candy in Murica :)

 

 

 


Got Bootcamp running on my Mac now. I really have to hand it to Apple.....their Bootcamp drivers and software more or less migrate everything you care for. \

 

I got a 48 hour guest purchase to CurnchyRoll for free, I'll use that to watch Sukitee ia yo

post #41863 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Whooooooo. My school team just won again. 12-0 undefeated sup mothaaaaaa.. you get it.

 

Too bad we're banned from bowl games this year.

 

 

LOL fraud team.

 

 

edit: How do you like the new HC?


Edited by B-Dawk20 - 11/24/12 at 2:17pm
post #41864 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That is a candy in Murica smily_headphones1.gif

Whether it's American or Japanese, 'Pixie Du' is always a contraction of 'The Pixies' and 'Hüsker Dü'.

So, I will ask again. How did you like the song I linked?
post #41865 of 154098
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Can you give me the name of that good rock band again?

 

Not really a band per say. But I think you're referring to Rewiring Genesis.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge