Tempted to get the HD650...$340...my parents aren't going to be happy at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2780post #41686 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #41687 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:06amQuote:
Basically 300 if you flip the itunes card to someone who likes apps.post #41688 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:10amQuote:
He didn't get it actually due to problems
I know, but at least he (if he's not too lazy) too read impressions on the Paradox
Well, I don't use much apps. As long as I'm able to use my programs normally, I'm all OKpost #41689 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:24amQuote:
Yeah, $340 is a pretty good deal, even without the gift card.post #41690 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:26amGrr,
Beach audio, or buy dig, or whoever the hell sold me the AD900s at $79 said it was a price error and they claimed to have canceled my order, but I went into eBay and PayPal and they hadn't canceled/refunded there yet.post #41691 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:30am
Seems like every shop you guys are trying to buy from are trying to back out of their BF dealspost #41692 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:32ampost #41693 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:43ampost #41694 of 11088511/23/12 at 10:59amQuote:
At least they're not sending you a box of condoms.
I must be focused on what I want to get next. No headphone deals have forced their way to my wallet. I just got a pair of shoes for now. Hurray for my wallet!post #41695 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:06ampost #41696 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:26amQuote:I wouldn't mind that...
@joe: those are significantly more than what you paid for them...
I'm also fairly confident my Hd600s beat them out in one area or another...post #41697 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:34amQuote:LOL. Well as I used to say... HI-FI headphones to hear all the details in dat H,Quote:What, you can't? What kind of broken store is that.
At the store I work at, I've once had to pass 4 gift cards in the same bill for a customer that had a bunch of $25 cards.
Not accepting more than 1 gift card is retarded... you sure? (some stores still do it but yeah...)Quote:Ordered! Shipping was $60 though DxOriginally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Here, everybody, make this your next audio purchase:
It's the deal of the century and they won't back out I swear!
Not sure where my quote went... but yeah, CPU, RAM, soundcard unless you are using a USB interface recording unit.
Won't even need highly expensive/performing CPU. I'd grab anything >2.2Ghz >1core with about 8GB of RAM and be done with it.
We'll see how panda responds, but recording has not been an excessively demanding task IME.
Heck maybe a AM3+ + FX-4100 + 8GB DDR3 ==> under $300 would do the job. If the PC is going to be in the same room, then you might want to look into a quieter case I guess, just in case.post #41698 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:41ampost #41699 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:47amThread StarterQuote:
Meh. I don't have anybody to sell it to though.
Sucks to be you.post #41700 of 11088511/23/12 at 11:51am
In the end it turned out to only 404 me when there are less than 10 items in the cart. I can order 10, but I can't order 9 or less.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 12 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 27 seconds ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 42 seconds ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-03-25) 2 minutes ago
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic A1 (Hybrid Amp) - Discussion and Review... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 Alpen Portable Headphone Amplifier & DAC 3 minutes ago
- › UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob