Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2780

post #41686 of 110885
Thread Starter 

Tempted to get the HD650...$340...my parents aren't going to be happy at all.

post #41687 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Tempted to get the HD650...$340...my parents aren't going to be happy at all.

 

Basically 300 if you flip the itunes card to someone who likes apps.

post #41688 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@numbers
Congrts on buying the headphone i want and sorry for being broke
@graph
The paradox is not as famously and everyone known as the lcd.
That is a reason i wont be installin 8 yet, compatibility.
@'manvery
Im out shoopping. Will give you a lngthy post later

 

He didn't get it actually due to problems

 

I know, but at least he (if he's not too lazy) too read impressions on the Paradox

 

Well, I don't use much apps. As long as I'm able to use my programs normally, I'm all OK

post #41689 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Tempted to get the HD650...$340...my parents aren't going to be happy at all.

Yeah, $340 is a pretty good deal, even without the gift card.
post #41690 of 110885
Grr, mad.gif
Beach audio, or buy dig, or whoever the hell sold me the AD900s at $79 said it was a price error and they claimed to have canceled my order, but I went into eBay and PayPal and they hadn't canceled/refunded there yet. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif
post #41691 of 110885

Seems like every shop you guys are trying to buy from are trying to back out of their BF deals tongue.gif

post #41692 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Seems like every shop you guys are trying to buy from are trying to back out of their BF deals tongue.gif
Yup! Except amazon... They haven't backed out on my deals, although they're non-headphone purchases that haven't been shipped out yet... Whatever!
post #41693 of 110885
Yeah i read what happened frown.gif

Sorry guys. That sucks.

@borisu
Holy schiit, i just realized you are past 5k, dam
post #41694 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Grr, mad.gif
Beach audio, or buy dig, or whoever the hell sold me the AD900s at $79 said it was a price error and they claimed to have canceled my order, but I went into eBay and PayPal and they hadn't canceled/refunded there yet. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

At least they're not sending you a box of condoms. rolleyes.gif

I must be focused on what I want to get next. No headphone deals have forced their way to my wallet. I just got a pair of shoes for now. Hurray for my wallet!
post #41695 of 110885

Here, everybody, make this your next audio purchase:

link

It's the deal of the century and they won't back out I swear!

/troll

post #41696 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

At least they're not sending you a box of condoms. rolleyes.gif
I must be focused on what I want to get next. No headphone deals have forced their way to my wallet. I just got a pair of shoes for now. Hurray for my wallet!
I wouldn't mind that...tongue.gif
@joe: those are significantly more than what you paid for them...
I'm also fairly confident my Hd600s beat them out in one area or another...
post #41697 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

I should be using the time my waifu is out to play some much awaited Sono Hanabira but these $44 open air headphones are sounding so good playing music that I can't stop basshead.gif

Well I guess I need to check how well they play ecchi sounds too so I better get cracking tongue.gif
LOL. Well as I used to say... HI-FI headphones to hear all the details in dat H,
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL play h-game with open headphones? biggrin.gif
I would do that. Just so I can hear when anyone is coming near my room...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Man scroo soundearphones. I can't apply 2 gift cards to one purchase? That's dumb as hell. Canceled my order and now I'm not going to have any money to buy anything this holiday because of them -_-;;
What, you can't? What kind of broken store is that.
At the store I work at, I've once had to pass 4 gift cards in the same bill for a customer that had a bunch of $25 cards.
Not accepting more than 1 gift card is retarded... you sure? (some stores still do it but yeah...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Here, everybody, make this your next audio purchase:
link
It's the deal of the century and they won't back out I swear!
/troll
Ordered! Shipping was $60 though Dx


@Manveru:
Not sure where my quote went... but yeah, CPU, RAM, soundcard unless you are using a USB interface recording unit.
Won't even need highly expensive/performing CPU. I'd grab anything >2.2Ghz >1core with about 8GB of RAM and be done with it.
We'll see how panda responds, but recording has not been an excessively demanding task IME.
Heck maybe a AM3+ + FX-4100 + 8GB DDR3 ==> under $300 would do the job. If the PC is going to be in the same room, then you might want to look into a quieter case I guess, just in case.
post #41698 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Here, everybody, make this your next audio purchase:
link
It's the deal of the century and they won't back out I swear!
/troll

When clicking 'add to cart' I get a 404.
post #41699 of 110885
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Basically 300 if you flip the itunes card to someone who likes apps.

Meh. I don't have anybody to sell it to though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


When clicking 'add to cart' I get a 404.

Sucks to be you.

post #41700 of 110885
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Sucks to be you.

In the end it turned out to only 404 me when there are less than 10 items in the cart. I can order 10, but I can't order 9 or less.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge