Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2760

post #41386 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I like how they're widely available, so you don't pay too much over the Japanese retail price.

 

Hey all, finished my exams, woohoo!

 

I've got some CD's coming in from Japan, they should be delivered today, great timing!

 

Omg lolipop chan is baaaaack. Hai dur. :3.

post #41387 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipop-kunView Post

 

I like how they're widely available, so you don't pay too much over the Japanese retail price.

 

Hey all, finished my exams, woohoo!

 

I've got some CD's coming in from Japan, they should be delivered today, great timing!

You're back!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Updates: Haiburi wants a different unit now so we the empty spot went to Mechy who is now the CAD designer of the case. 

post #41388 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You're back!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Updates: Haiburi wants a different unit now so we the empty spot went to Mechy who is now the CAD designer of the case. 

:D

Do you have a list of who all is getting one Bowei? Is numbers-kun one of them and if so does he have a facebook we can add to P-H group?

I'm pretty sure deadly loli is one of them too, do you have a facebook deadly loli?


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/21/12 at 2:33pm
post #41389 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

:D

Do you have a list of who all is getting one Bowei? Is numbers-kun one of them and if so does he have a facebook we can add to P-H group?

I'm pretty sure deadly loli is one of them too, do you have a facebook deadly loli?

It's posted now on fb

post #41390 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's posted now on fb

Thanks!

post #41391 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I like how they're widely available, so you don't pay too much over the Japanese retail price.

 

Hey all, finished my exams, woohoo!

 

I've got some CD's coming in from Japan, they should be delivered today, great timing!


Welcome back!

 

Nice~

What CDs?

post #41392 of 151261
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yeah, I also heard something about some of the songs possibly being partially remastered too?!?!?

 

Oh yeah? I might have heard something about that too. Some of the mastering on their songs are pretty....meh...so I'm looking forward to see if they do it a little better this time around.


Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Omg lolipop chan is baaaaack. Hai dur. :3.

 

Haaiiii numbers-kun C:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You're back!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Updates: Haiburi wants a different unit now so we the empty spot went to Mechy who is now the CAD designer of the case. 

 

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing the final design, and seeing how it looks in real life. In that case, I might just take the unit. I don't need to keep track of the project, just gimme a shout when it's all done, and any payment I still owe.


Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Welcome back!

 

Nice~

What CDs?

 

It's just three or four CDs that nagi recently participated in, nothing fancy. I think my CD collection eclipses the 'nagi discography' torrents out there. tongue.gif

 

I'm looking forward to playing some Hitman Absolution, and maybe some Starcraft II later in the evening. Yaay for finally having time!

post #41393 of 151261

 

 

It's OUT!! hnnnngg!!

post #41394 of 151261

Where's Bowei >_>

post #41395 of 151261

There you are,

 

YOU BETTER BE GOING TO THE NY MEET IN 2013!

post #41396 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Heir's having a sale on the 4A's during BF for 40% off which brings the price to 420.... there goes my wallet.

 

It's a good thing my wallet is promised to Frogbeats :3
 
Did I hear something new about Project H going on?
post #41397 of 151261

I wish I had dough to be able to spend on headphones during BF. I would just pray the HD650's dropped into a reasonable price range.

post #41398 of 151261

@Bdawk

I'm looking forward to it :)

post #41399 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Bdawk

I'm looking forward to it :)

 

You better fool. I'm probably going with my friends again.

post #41400 of 151261
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

You better fool. I'm probably going with my friends again.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu desu.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge