Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2752
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome back Imperial, that is some ungodly amount of unread post... lol
And here's another ungodly amount of wtf roflmao
Thanks Joe, and seriously, you win lol. I wasn't expecting this amount of... padding. Hope you're not implying something here!
There is, by the way, 3 LAYERS of that. The MH1C are unpacked in the picture just cause I didn't feel like putting them back.
But... wow, finally some IEMs that FIT WELL ON ME!!!
Look up "eargasm" with the right conditional search on head-fi and you might find something
He's thought one step ahead!
Not interested in RL lolis kthx. ;)
Nice to see you again too, and wow...what a way to pad things.
And here's kalbee's boringly practical package with professional bubble wrap (I'd have used that if I knew where to get this stuff and if I didn't get an hilariously oversized box when I asked for the smallest shipping package), earphones and tips and stuff nicely tied and sorted...
When shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.
Why not just use a small bubble mailer?
Because all the shipping I have done is to other countries and involved big objects such as amplifiers and headphones.
If I'd ship IEM's I'd use a bubble plastic envelope. I'd also put a packet of salt in them to preserve them against moist.
Why not just grab some desiccant packets from whatever snacks that you've bought?
that's what I meant, actually.
Though I have never found them in snacks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 48 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered... 6 minutes ago
- › Easiest way to volume match during a ABx comparison? 7 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 8 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3