Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2752post #41266 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #41267 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:02ampost #41268 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:10ampost #41269 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by kalbee
Welcome back Imperial, that is some ungodly amount of unread post... lol
And here's another ungodly amount of wtf roflmao
Thanks Joe, and seriously, you win lol. I wasn't expecting this amount of... padding. Hope you're not implying something here!
There is, by the way, 3 LAYERS of that. The MH1C are unpacked in the picture just cause I didn't feel like putting them back.
But... wow, finally some IEMs that FIT WELL ON ME!!!
Look up "eargasm" with the right conditional search on head-fi and you might find somethingpost #41270 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:23amQuote:
He's thought one step ahead!post #41271 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:32ampost #41272 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:34amQuote:
Not interested in RL lolis kthx. ;)Quote:
Nice to see you again too, and wow...what a way to pad things.post #41273 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:37ampost #41274 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:39am
And here's kalbee's boringly practical package with professional bubble wrap (I'd have used that if I knew where to get this stuff and if I didn't get an hilariously oversized box when I asked for the smallest shipping package), earphones and tips and stuff nicely tied and sorted...post #41275 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:46amWhen shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.post #41276 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.
Why not just use a small bubble mailer?post #41277 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:53am
Because all the shipping I have done is to other countries and involved big objects such as amplifiers and headphones.
If I'd ship IEM's I'd use a bubble plastic envelope. I'd also put a packet of salt in them to preserve them against moist.post #41278 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:56amQuote:
Why not just grab some desiccant packets from whatever snacks that you've bought?post #41279 of 11092811/20/12 at 9:59amQuote:
that's what I meant, actually.
Though I have never found them in snacks.post #41280 of 11092811/20/12 at 10:01am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Recommendations needed for a new headphone (budget: $200/flexible) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob