Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2752
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome back Imperial, that is some ungodly amount of unread post... lol
And here's another ungodly amount of wtf roflmao
Thanks Joe, and seriously, you win lol. I wasn't expecting this amount of... padding. Hope you're not implying something here!
There is, by the way, 3 LAYERS of that. The MH1C are unpacked in the picture just cause I didn't feel like putting them back.
But... wow, finally some IEMs that FIT WELL ON ME!!!
Look up "eargasm" with the right conditional search on head-fi and you might find something
He's thought one step ahead!
Not interested in RL lolis kthx. ;)
Nice to see you again too, and wow...what a way to pad things.
And here's kalbee's boringly practical package with professional bubble wrap (I'd have used that if I knew where to get this stuff and if I didn't get an hilariously oversized box when I asked for the smallest shipping package), earphones and tips and stuff nicely tied and sorted...
When shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.
Why not just use a small bubble mailer?
Because all the shipping I have done is to other countries and involved big objects such as amplifiers and headphones.
If I'd ship IEM's I'd use a bubble plastic envelope. I'd also put a packet of salt in them to preserve them against moist.
Why not just grab some desiccant packets from whatever snacks that you've bought?
that's what I meant, actually.
Though I have never found them in snacks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 8 seconds ago
- › DT990 Premium 250 Ohm -OR- Senn U 320 headset for the wife? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › CanOpener? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro/4AAA - 70's vintage cans 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)