Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2752
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Welcome back Imperial, that is some ungodly amount of unread post... lol
And here's another ungodly amount of wtf roflmao
Thanks Joe, and seriously, you win lol. I wasn't expecting this amount of... padding. Hope you're not implying something here!
There is, by the way, 3 LAYERS of that. The MH1C are unpacked in the picture just cause I didn't feel like putting them back.
But... wow, finally some IEMs that FIT WELL ON ME!!!
Look up "eargasm" with the right conditional search on head-fi and you might find something
He's thought one step ahead!
Not interested in RL lolis kthx. ;)
Nice to see you again too, and wow...what a way to pad things.
And here's kalbee's boringly practical package with professional bubble wrap (I'd have used that if I knew where to get this stuff and if I didn't get an hilariously oversized box when I asked for the smallest shipping package), earphones and tips and stuff nicely tied and sorted...
When shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.
Why not just use a small bubble mailer?
Because all the shipping I have done is to other countries and involved big objects such as amplifiers and headphones.
If I'd ship IEM's I'd use a bubble plastic envelope. I'd also put a packet of salt in them to preserve them against moist.
Why not just grab some desiccant packets from whatever snacks that you've bought?
that's what I meant, actually.
Though I have never found them in snacks.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A practical experiment that shows how damping factor works in... 34 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)