Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2752post #41266 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #41267 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:02ampost #41268 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:10ampost #41269 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by kalbee
Welcome back Imperial, that is some ungodly amount of unread post... lol
And here's another ungodly amount of wtf roflmao
Thanks Joe, and seriously, you win lol. I wasn't expecting this amount of... padding. Hope you're not implying something here!
There is, by the way, 3 LAYERS of that. The MH1C are unpacked in the picture just cause I didn't feel like putting them back.
But... wow, finally some IEMs that FIT WELL ON ME!!!
Look up "eargasm" with the right conditional search on head-fi and you might find somethingpost #41270 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:23amQuote:
He's thought one step ahead!post #41271 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:32ampost #41272 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:34amQuote:
Not interested in RL lolis kthx. ;)Quote:
Nice to see you again too, and wow...what a way to pad things.post #41273 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:37ampost #41274 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:39am
And here's kalbee's boringly practical package with professional bubble wrap (I'd have used that if I knew where to get this stuff and if I didn't get an hilariously oversized box when I asked for the smallest shipping package), earphones and tips and stuff nicely tied and sorted...post #41275 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:46amWhen shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.post #41276 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
When shipping I usually go to the attic, grab a suitable box. Then put in one layer of bubble wraps or air bags (depending on the size of the box), then the item to be shipped, and then I stuff it full with more bubble wrap or airbags. Then I close the box and put a lot of tape on it. Then I grab a large piece of brown paper and wrap it around it and add more tape.
Why not just use a small bubble mailer?post #41277 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:53am
Because all the shipping I have done is to other countries and involved big objects such as amplifiers and headphones.
If I'd ship IEM's I'd use a bubble plastic envelope. I'd also put a packet of salt in them to preserve them against moist.post #41278 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:56amQuote:
Why not just grab some desiccant packets from whatever snacks that you've bought?post #41279 of 9832211/20/12 at 9:59amQuote:
that's what I meant, actually.
Though I have never found them in snacks.post #41280 of 9832211/20/12 at 10:01am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Please help me with advise, which headphones should I buy 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for Rock/Metal? 5 minutes ago
- › Downgrading of kbps when converting WAV. to ALAC in iTunes? 5 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 5 minutes ago
- › Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver! 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni for Sale 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by countolaf
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital