Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2736

post #41026 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

When I say ninja I mean the case is black and the volume knob is going to be black lol.

oh i see

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Holy crap guys, I'm powering 2x 8Ω Large bookshelf speakers in my living room with the Objective 2

And it sounds absolutely fine!

It's only at 6x gain, 12 o'clock volume.

 

Looks like I over estimated the power needed to power speakers lol

And now we see how mechy did it.

 

 

@0o0o

That was pretty epic

everyone needs to hear it.

repost:

http://soundcloud.com/qubicloop/tell-your-world-remix

vidro mouyou remix

 

 

oyasumi

post #41027 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@project-H
Are we final on this volume knob?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.282.Bny0m4&id=14712334174
Gonna order if we're good on it.

@Mech
The new volume knob has these dimensions:
Diameter: 40mm
Height: 25mm
Hole diameter: 6mm
roger smily_headphones1.gif
Looks good!
I'm now have your favorite game on my android phone... biggrin.gif
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/18/12 at 8:02pm
post #41028 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

oh i see
And now we see how mechy did it.


@0o0o
That was pretty epic
everyone needs to hear it.
repost:
http://soundcloud.com/qubicloop/tell-your-world-remix
vidro mouyou remix


oyasumi
Lol time to get a 3.5mm-bananna plug cable and test out the O2 with my 6ohm Pioneer Andrew jones speakers...
Think I can get ANY noise outta them?
post #41029 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

roger smily_headphones1.gif
Looks good!
I'm now have your favorite game on my android phone... biggrin.gif


Going to order it tonight~

 

What game?

post #41030 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Going to order it tonight~

What game?
Saya no uta.
Figured out how to get it to play on android! :P
post #41031 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Saya no uta.
Figured out how to get it to play on android! :P


You can do that?!?!? eek.gif

post #41032 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

 

 

@0o0o

That was pretty epic

everyone needs to hear it.

repost:

http://soundcloud.com/qubicloop/tell-your-world-remix

vidro mouyou remix

 

 

oyasumi

 

Following this guy on Soundcloud from now on.
post #41033 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Vidro Moyou/Tell Your World mashup/remix.


Awesome!

Though I still like the original better.

post #41034 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


You can do that?!?!? eek.gif
Yes! I will post pics tomorrow when I get the highrez version transferred over to my phone...
post #41035 of 131001

Listening to a pair of Sherwood SP-200's powered by the O2 on my bed....

It's really anoying how putting anything between me and the speakers will ruin the sound

and so will resting my head on the pillow.

post #41036 of 131001

Saya no Uta running on my Galaxy nexus :D

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
'

Listening to a pair of Sherwood SP-200's powered by the O2 on my bed....

It's really anoying how putting anything between me and the speakers will ruin the sound

and so will resting my head on the pillow.

 

Yeah, that kinda happens with speakers...

Does anybody here sleep with headphones in? I've always wanted to but been too afraid that they'll break in one way or another...


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/18/12 at 11:01pm
post #41037 of 131001

Total Eclipse 20.... WTF? 

I feel like I just watched a 24min Advert for the series...

 

Is anyone still following this besides me?

post #41038 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Saya no Uta running on my Galaxy nexus :D


Yeah, that kinda happens with speakers...

Does anybody here sleep with headphones in? I've always wanted to but been too afraid that they'll break in one way or another...

HOW?

I do that every day since years ago lol.

post #41039 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

HOW?

I do that every day since years ago lol.

Have you ever screwed up anything? Like you wake up and your PMP is sitting on the floor or there's no sound coming out of one channel or anything like that?

I did it with dis:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.weeaboo.android.vnds&hl=en

And dis:

http://digital-haze.net/vndswiki/index.php?title=Category:Android

post #41040 of 131001
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Have you ever screwed up anything? Like you wake up and your PMP is sitting on the floor or there's no sound coming out of one channel or anything like that?

I did it with dis:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.weeaboo.android.vnds&hl=en

And dis:

http://digital-haze.net/vndswiki/index.php?title=Category:Android

 

nope.
my bed is lower than floor level (like under tatami mats)

and I use my macbook + DAC + Amp  

 

Cool!

gonna play tsukihime on the Galaxy Note 10.1 

no free...? frown.gif


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 11/18/12 at 11:24pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge